Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Army’s Show Of Force: A Smokescreen For Election Rigging For The APC - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army’s Show Of Force: A Smokescreen For Election Rigging For The APC - PDP (13306 Views)

Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio / #EndSARS: Tinubu Justifies Use Of Force On Protesters / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army’s Show Of Force: A Smokescreen For Election Rigging For The APC - PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
Dannyset:

I didn't mention any people. I said PDP
Akwa Ibom is PDP na

1 Like

Re: Army’s Show Of Force: A Smokescreen For Election Rigging For The APC - PDP by QuotaSystem: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Like you want us to wait toll Dangote refinery becomes operational or something?

To me, I believe we need a fresh breed of leadership

Its not about what I want, it's about what's possible in the shortest time.

You'd be surprised what eliminating an average of US$40 million per day petrol import bill will do to our exchange rate and economy. The significant fall in demand for USD will lead to a dramatic fall in fx rates, triggering favorable multiplier effects in the economy..

http://thenationonlineng.net/fuel-import-costs-15b-yearly/

Right now I personally believe PMB is the one that has the discipline, focus and determination we need to get there.
Re: Army’s Show Of Force: A Smokescreen For Election Rigging For The APC - PDP by Dannyset(m): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Akwa Ibom is PDP na

Well na you talk da one
Re: Army’s Show Of Force: A Smokescreen For Election Rigging For The APC - PDP by Chubhie: 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
That's what APC want to do o
The urge buhari had to fight corruption and change Nigeria have been exposed as a false-face for him to gain power and rule the country.

1 Like

Re: Army’s Show Of Force: A Smokescreen For Election Rigging For The APC - PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Its not about what I want, it's about what's possible in the shortest time.

You'd be surprised what eliminating an average of US$40 million per day petrol import bill will do to our exchange rate and economy. The fall in demand in USD will lead to a fall in fx rates.

http://thenationonlineng.net/fuel-import-costs-15b-yearly/

Right now I personally believe PMB is the one that has the discipline, focus and determination we need to get there.
Baba we can't hang our future on Dangote
Re: Army’s Show Of Force: A Smokescreen For Election Rigging For The APC - PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chubhie:

The urge buhari had to fight corruption and change Nigeria have been exposed as a false-face for him to gain power and rule the country.
Will he do that?
Re: Army’s Show Of Force: A Smokescreen For Election Rigging For The APC - PDP by QuotaSystem: 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Baba we can't hang our future on Dangote

Unfortunately until other private investors come up he's all we got since govt since 99 has been unable to operate and maintain our refineries.

Ending petrol importation in Nigeria is critical to our economic prosperity.
Re: Army’s Show Of Force: A Smokescreen For Election Rigging For The APC - PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Unfortunately until other private investors come up he's all we got since govt since 99 has been unable to operate and maintain our refineries.

Ending petrol importation in Nigeria is critical to our economic prosperity.
I enjoy this productive discuss. I hope we keep having it.

Holla when you are in Abuja or anywhere in gge north

1 Like

Re: Army’s Show Of Force: A Smokescreen For Election Rigging For The APC - PDP by emerged01(m): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
As it was in day of PDP so it is in days of APC. Nothing has changed.
Re: Army’s Show Of Force: A Smokescreen For Election Rigging For The APC - PDP by yusmanmoha85(m): 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
its high time this PDP should accept the fact that they lost this election.
Re: Army’s Show Of Force: A Smokescreen For Election Rigging For The APC - PDP by calmbabadee(m): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
APC Nsima Ekere refused to learn from the fall of Akpabio, but Akwa Ibom people are ready for them

Bro.

Choose ye this day whom you will serve!!!!
Re: Army’s Show Of Force: A Smokescreen For Election Rigging For The APC - PDP by Dollabiz: 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
speechless
Re: Army’s Show Of Force: A Smokescreen For Election Rigging For The APC - PDP by QuotaSystem: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
I enjoy this productive discuss. I hope we keep having it.

Holla when you are in Abuja or anywhere in gge north

Cool I'll message you.
Re: Army’s Show Of Force: A Smokescreen For Election Rigging For The APC - PDP by airsaylongcon: 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
ibibiofirstlady:
This fool has refused to learn from the disgraced Warsaw lord Akpabio.

Udom Emmanuel till 2023

Why does everyone write his last name before his first name? undecided
Re: Army’s Show Of Force: A Smokescreen For Election Rigging For The APC - PDP by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
HappyNigerian:

The army should not provoke us to anger

The faster you get angry the better. In 2014, battalions were deployed to Ekiti for the Governorship election . Fayose was giving a Major General instructions. Chris Uba was at Ado-Ekiti giving instructions to MOPOL. Obanikoro was on standby with dollars, while shoot at sight order was given against Amaechi, Oshiomhole and any APC leader found at Ekiti during election. Masked Security operatives kidnapped local APC leaders midnight to election . The PDP and Ibos/ South South celebrated this recklessness. Now, you are crying.
Re: Army’s Show Of Force: A Smokescreen For Election Rigging For The APC - PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Cool I'll message you.
confirm
Re: Army’s Show Of Force: A Smokescreen For Election Rigging For The APC - PDP by urose93(f): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
HappyNigerian:
If them born Buratai well make him do anyhow on Saturday

e-warrior spotted.
Re: Army’s Show Of Force: A Smokescreen For Election Rigging For The APC - PDP by smithyemy: 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
It a shame our soldiers ve turn election tools for our PRESIDENT to rig elections. Our soldiers ve lost their reputation. All they know how to do is killing unarmed and innocent souls and civillians. Am waiting for the day they will defeat BOKO HARAM. shameless people!
Re: Army’s Show Of Force: A Smokescreen For Election Rigging For The APC - PDP by Apostlepee: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
NOTHING IS AS INTERESTING AS A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION..IT MAKE THE PEOPLE FEEL POWER ACTUALLY BELONG TO THEM NOT OTHERWISE. JUST WITNESS ONE IN MY CLASS ROOM TODAY
Re: Army’s Show Of Force: A Smokescreen For Election Rigging For The APC - PDP by FearGodinall: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
QuotaSystem:

We will all be alright bro. Politics aside.

The economic fundamentals (rising GDP, robust reserves, import substitution, export focus, increasingly diversified economy) indicate so, trust me.

I assure you that by 2021 our exchange and inflation rates would be much better and the common man will finally smile. Nigeria will work.

It is really the major reason I supported PMB despite all the nauseating insecurity which tempted me otherwise.
. A retired general in other word, security is his profession thankGod you acknowledge his failures, do you think a man that fails his subject he's teaching will pass borrowed subjects.Nigerians with hope, make dis hop no kil u ooo!
Re: Army’s Show Of Force: A Smokescreen For Election Rigging For The APC - PDP by LuckyM: 12:20am On Mar 04, 2019
Naija I hail thee. A land blessed with ARMY party agents and political houseboys. And local hunters, insurgent fighters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Election Petition In Adamawa As Bindow Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Fintiri / Anambra Written Result: CTD Debunks APGA’s Accusation Against APC / Presidential Pardon: Morale Low In Handling High-profiled Cases – EFCC, ICPC Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.