Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! (2455 Views)

‘this Is Not Kwara’ – Tinubu Kicks Against ‘O To Ge’ In Lagos / Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement / Crowd Chants O To Ge, Ole At Bukola Saraki And Kwara PDP Gubernatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by idsamoo(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
Honest truth to our ndigbo brothers and sisters!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by StOla: 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
The moment Igbos start shouting "O to ge" in Lagos, it simply means they are tired of their own residency and prosperity in Yoruba land.

When Yorubas are ready to terminate Tinubu's leadership, they would not need an outsider to help achieve it, just as Kwara did not need an outsider to sack Saraki.

A refugee servant does not tell a kingdom who to appoint as king. Let the refugee return to his own domain he fled and decide the leadership there.

Like the lady asked, what is PDP still doing ruling Abia state? Or there is no translation for "O to ge" in Igbo language?

Or is Abia State faring better than Lagos State? Or Charity has now began her journey from afar heading homewards as opposed to the opposite route from home heading afar?

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by midolian(m): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
The thick nosed specie has a lot of problems...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by Michael004: 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
grin This place needs more O TO GE than Lagos

Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by Seetto: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
Gbam!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by deomelo: 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
I juts don't get the insane rubbish about ibo people leaving their own dirty and unproductive villages that they must runaway from because it can not provide for them to go to another mans land to shout and yell o to ge?

When was the last time these loudmouth from poor and wretched villages complained about the odious, backward and dirty places in their region?

They shout, yell and demand better governance in Osun state than their own villages that they don't even talk about.

They are the most annoying and anti social people on the surface of the earth.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by deomelo: 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2019

Just look at the dirty village dwellers

7 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by deomelo: 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
[img]https://kelechukwuuzoka.files./2014/11/img_20140928_160251.jpg[/img]

This is where they buy food to eat, next to disgusting and nasty disease and infested environment.

SMH

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by Michael004: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
They have gut to call people dirty

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by totit: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
Just take a look at the zero development and the level of filths in that part of the country. Shior!! I use to wonder , what's with those people fixation on SW but now I know it's due to their lack of developments and high level of poverty.

I bless God every day , i wasn't born as an Igbo guy perhaps I would have died of trauma and emotional shame. grin

What a shame!!! Dirty people ...shior!!! Tuer !! grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by abbeycial: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
damn
Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by tooth4tooth: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
I don't know why many of those guys have attitude problems . There is no tribe in Nigeria you don't find residing in Lagos and yet you don't hear them making noise. The thing that baffles me is their obsession with this Lagos

15 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by TIGRITIS: 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
Just look at where they call home. They are in lagos crying more than the bereaved while their states rarely pass for the worst slum in Lagos, wtf?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by Goke7: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
tooth4tooth:
I don't know why many of those guys have attitude problems . There is no tribe in Nigeria you don't find residing in Lagos and yet you don't hear them making noise. The thing that baffles me is their obsession with this Lagos

They are like trailers without brakes, once they are on motion they will never have any cause for restraint until they destroy themselves and start crying foul later. But I think it's not entirely their fault, I blame it on the yorubas in our midst trying to sell us out to them but they won't succeed like they also failed on the Atiku project

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by Herdsmen: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
I swear this Otoge thing eh...

Some yourba people are in very sifia pain.. grin

Only APC winning Lagos will prevent massive suicide..

Me I'm enjoying the fun of seeing somefolks getting BP..over the whole matter..

Can't believe with all their noise..igbos fit give Dem this kind pain..

Dem go learn to respect their " guest" and be good accommodators".

One Nigeria..

Elrufia for 2023

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by helinues: 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
One thing is very certain in SW after the gubernatorial elections

Akure flogging replica loading 73%

8 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by Investbrooker: 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
Wow wow wow!!!

And these are the people that claim to develop Lagos.

Lol!! See their land. Igbo's never seen to care about what is going on in their region. What they are most concerned is what is going on outside their region.

The irony is that they are the registration that has been pushing to secession.

Being an Ibo itself is pitiable.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by olagbola45(m): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
bastard set of people
go home dey no gree
leave our land dey no gree
abia home of pigs

9 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by KunleyY19(m): 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Pathetic gringrin
Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by goodnessme1(f): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
Imagine yorub.ass pigs speaking ill of east.

Lagos is no mans land,develop your ogun,osun and others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by Michael004: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
goodnessme1:

Shut up and listen to your sister that knows better. You are in pain grin, your land is pig habitat

8 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by idsamoo(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
goodnessme1:

Shut up,,,,go and develop ur Aba na and be calling it Aba is no man's land.How can you call a whole state no man's land Terrible set of people!!

6 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by Olachase(m): 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
the same set of people way talk say dem develope Lagos, India, Malaysia so this is how their papa state be

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by APCsupporter: 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
After APC wins, you guys should chase them back to their 5% region. If they can't respect you then there is no need to allow them otherwise they might highjack your land in the future.
Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
Michael004:
They have gut to call people dirty

That your first pic is at abulegbe on your way to super.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by FisifunKododada: 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
cheesy Wetin concern ebo with Yoruba affairs...you better carry you complaints to Abia state. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by twerkjack: 1:22am On Mar 04, 2019
Lmao cheesy

I swear Igbo states are one of the most under developed and disgusting places you’ll ever live...... Endured it for FOUR solid years..........
no light, bad muddy road, no water, dirty environment.....

walahi once I graduated I ran back to my PH and never looked back cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by Nobody: 2:56am On Mar 04, 2019
All these IGBO topics is just because of governorship election... and trying to make the average yoruba man feel Igbos want to take their lands....

Jimi Agbaje is a yoruba man.
Gbadamosi is a yoruba man.
Sanwo olu is a yoruba man.

Anybody is free to pick anyone...
Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by gberra: 3:30am On Mar 04, 2019
Pigs for a reason
Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by mercyville: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
Come o,I think Kano state has a large number of Igbos but I have never heard them do these naughty things they do here.
Imagine Igbos doing 'Otoge' in Kano. grin grin
Have you seen suya before grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Shouting "O To Ge In Lagos",an Ndigbo Giving Her Honest Advice! by jyz200(m): 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
d end of Igbo is near in lagos state
I will particularly lead d fight if pdp win lagos

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2023: Gov. Wike Is Stronger Than Tinubu In Today Politics / We Are Not Begging Anybody, Igbo Man Must Be President Come 2023. / Muri-Okunola: Amended Procurement Law Will Encourage Compliance By Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.