Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

"Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar (8611 Views)

Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising / Man Refuses To Give Hausa-Fulani Beggar Money Because Of Buhari / Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by AroOkigbo(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Which tommorow?

Even right now, they will soon start getting paid back in same coin. Aren't there igbos depending on hausas for survival in the north? Na when the hausa man do their own e go become tribalism, but trust me, it will soon start.

Tribalist! Shameful poke!
Small thing una go drag Igbo put.
How did you come to tag her Igbo and not Yoruba or Efik.

Igbos in the north depend on Hausas. ..as in begging?
When was the last time you saw and helped an Igbo begger?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
somehow:
i guess they were not beggars when they voted pdp from 1999-2011?

They weren't beggars from 2015-2019 with the northern votes PDP got there?.

. selective syndrome
BUHARI started it by publicly dividing an already imaginary divided nation
Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by freeze001(f): 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Which tommorow?

Even right now, they will soon start getting paid back in same coin. Aren't there igbos depending on hausas for survival in the north? Na when the hausa man do their own e go become tribalism, but trust me, it will soon start.
oyin44:
you're one of the people that filled with hate..

1 Like

Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by freeze001(f): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Okay. Then stop patronising hausa in any business, not just meat.

The way these people talk behind a faceless forum, one will begin to wonder if is the same igbo I see on the streets everyday they are talking about.

Don't worry, pretty sure you dont know me, but trust me, I'm taking this very personal and I know what I will do in my own little way in this regard of patronage.
oyin44:
you're one of the people that filled with hate..

1 Like

Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by FocusedB1h(f): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
Look at all the Hate in this thread.
Let’s keep on deceiving ourselves with the one Nigeria farcade, Okay?
Re: "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar by Babzrockman: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
bot101:

Stop disgracing your future generations! Underage voting is rigging!!! Guess who are the underage voters Yes, it's this same almajiri beggars!!!

Am sure an eligible electorate like u didnt vote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sagay: PACAC Not Under Abubakar Malami, He Has No Power Over Our Activities / You Can Now Call The Acting Inspector-general Of Police-08059666666 / BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.