Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 (29736 Views)

Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station / Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground / Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by BuhariLooter(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Operation silent treatment has begun. No more responding to any lgbo hate filled threads.WE are not the only ones in nigeria
PLS LET'S STOP COMMENTING ON POLITICS SECTION OF NAIRALAND ,LET'S DOUCE THE TENSION UMU INNEM DA'ALUNU.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by Hotfreezer: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Pavore9:
The agreement expires after 12 years while Babalakin insists it is 36 years?

Babalakin would end up in jail if not careful. He was once tried by the Efcc. Also involved in money laundering for Ibori.

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by chudez0147(m): 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
very simple
Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by enm(m): 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hotfreezer:
Fani Kayode was the Minster of aviation under OBJ when this contract was signed. Under Obasanjo and Atiku as vice, those thieves sold everything to themselves and their cronies.

This Wale Babalakin's father was a friend to OBJ. That's how he got this MM2 concession and Lagos Ibadan expressway concession. He did nothing on that road till it was taken away from him and fixing started late during GEJ's tenure.

The airport should be taken from Bi-Courtney and any staff found there should be flogged koboko. Unemployed Nigerians would be employed to take their places.

These are the reasons Obasanjo, Fani Kayode and Co didn't want Buhari back and I'm happy my Sai Baba is back to deal with all these idiots.

The Intels contract would not be renewed and Atiku can now face his businesses in Adamawa squarely. The oil licenses of these Generals won't be renewed but would be given to the good people of the ND. Let them cry blood.

Pity the guy small
Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by Chidonsky: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Highly crooked and dumb poster who doesn't respect agreements.
embarassed
Hotfreezer:

Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by Mekus7720(m): 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
No problems naw..let's see who finally takes over...
#Sips my zobo..

Check my signature abeg for classy clothings and bespoke shoes for guys and ladies
Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by enm(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
But what happened to all fund invested? Have they earned it back and make there own profit?

Remember this project was built by bi-Courtney to built and operate for a period. I think 12 years is too short a time but wetin i sabi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by delpee(f): 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
chudez0147:
Some of you guys causing trouble online are not even Nigerian ..Some might not be Nigerian, or other tribe entirely... You guys are agents of Darkness/Anti-Christ/Trouble Makers..
You guys just love Blood.. You just love seeing innocent people Cry/Die..
Weting una dey even gain? Please! I know we still have some good people out there.. We can live together in peace.. Let's not let these evil people cause trouble for us.
Am an Igbo guy, I was born and raised in Lagos before I left Nigeria.. the Yorubas are wonderful people...
Please! Let's Understand our differences and live together.....Thank You!!

You're right but many hearts are hardened. There's so much division in the land now sadly.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by emmanuelex1(m): 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Are trying to say other tribes should vote in Lagos? IF yes, know that Lagos is in Nigeria not ODUDUWA, BIAFRA OR AREWA REPUBLIC. Any Nigerian can vote anywhere he or she wants.
Yemi7up:
God bless you. We should respect each other and allow the Yoruba's decide who leads them. In as much we are one Nigerian, we still have our root and I believe Yoruba's in Igbo land we respect that too
Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by kolexy(m): 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hotfreezer:
Fani Kayode was the Minster of aviation under OBJ when this contract was signed. Under Obasanjo and Atiku as vice, those thieves sold everything to themselves and their cronies.

This Wale Babalakin's father was a friend to OBJ. That's how he got this MM2 concession and Lagos Ibadan expressway concession. He did nothing on that road till it was taken away from him and fixing started late during GEJ's tenure.

The airport should be taken from Bi-Courtney and any staff found there should be flogged koboko. Unemployed Nigerians would be employed to take their places.

These are the reasons Obasanjo, Fani Kayode and Co didn't want Buhari back and I'm happy my Sai Baba is back to deal with all these idiots.

The Intels contract would not be renewed and Atiku can now face his businesses in Adamawa squarely. The oil licenses of these Generals won't be renewed but would be given to the good peop6le of the ND. Let them cry blood.

Babalakin won Lagos - Ibadan Express concession during Yar'adua's government.

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by jaxxy(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
This here is a major difference btw Obasanjo and tinubu. Obasanjo can be very objective and pragmatic
Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by PureMind2: 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Yemi7up:
God bless you. We should respect each other and allow the Yoruba's decide who leads them. In as much we are one Nigerian, we still have our root and I believe Yoruba's in Igbo land we respect that too
try to visit Igbo land u will see that any other tribe is not allow to have any political or social cultural activities in there location why can't Igbo's have respect awon omo to fi IPA ji baba won

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by Mace0lane: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
You can will your father’s house to them for 36 lifetime to make enough profit
enm:
But what happened to all fund invested? Have they earned it back and make there own profit?

Remember this project was built by bi-Courtney to built and operate for a period. I think 12 years is too short a time but wetin i sabi

1 Like

Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by Mace0lane: 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
jaxxy:
This here is a major difference btw Obasanjo and tinubu. Obasanjo can be very objective and pragmatic
and ?
Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by bigtt76(f): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
Neat? And you're stepping on it with bare feet angry angry angry

heywhy4u:
No prob

Get your dry Plantain, ( Plantain flakes) in large quantities, very neat and very dry.
Call or whatsapp me
Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by enm(m): 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mace0lane:
You can will your father’s house to them for 36 lifetime to make enough profit

Thanks and God bless you sir.
Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by yinka10: 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
enm:

Fund invested and profit, was considered when signing the contract at first, any contract signed i believe was agreed upon by both parties which I believe the court will settle, federal government insist its was 12years and bi- courtney say 36year

1 Like

Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by Okoroawusa: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
chudez0147:
Some of you guys causing trouble online are not even Nigerian ..Some might not be Nigerian, or other tribe entirely... You guys are agents of Darkness/Anti-Christ/Trouble Makers..
You guys just love Blood.. You just love seeing innocent people Cry/Die..
Weting una dey even gain? Please! I know we still have some good people out there.. We can live together in peace.. Let's not let these evil people cause trouble for us.
Am an Igbo guy, I was born and raised in Lagos before I left Nigeria.. the Yorubas are wonderful people...
Please! Let's Understand our differences and live together.....Thank You!!
It is well with you.

You are a thoroughbred igbo just like me.

Ndewo.

4 Likes

Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by ddjay: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
heywhy4u:
No prob

Get your dry Plantain, ( Plantain flakes) in large quantities, very neat and very dry.
Call or whatsapp me
Guy change the picture, showing us you are matching what you are selling is not it to
Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by enm(m): 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
kolexy:

Babalakin won Lagos - Ibadan Express concession during Yar'adua's government.

No he won during obasanjo regime.

What happened in yar adua's government is he took them to court when yaradua tried to revoke the Lagos Ibadan express concession agreement and the government withdraw from carrying out its action because of the death trap in the agreement.

Assuming the agreement was revoke then by yaradua, babalakin would have walk home smiling loosing nothing and gaining everything. Money wey person no work for.

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
That young HR that was forming Don jazzy start packing your bags!! grin grin
Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by 12inchess: 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
So who will the concession be given to? Another malam? Nigeria is just a banana republic. All this unholy alliance between tinubu and Buhari, if he is not careful he will still cry blood.
Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by damola1: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
Faan that cannot manage international.

Let them leave local abeg. So things will go as planned. Now they want to come and chop where others have worked.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by omoteacher(m): 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Wale Babalakin Is the son of retired Justice of high Court Justice Babalakin. Obasanjo gave the contract to his son as paldy paldy crony. Just like how Omisore is in charge of MMIA toll given to him by Obasanjo at a tender age of 37-38 years. That's what gave him the lival then to slapped the attorney general of the federation in person of Bola Ige. Naija can never be good it isn't a curse but the actual fact. The government is run by paldy paldy. Only the masses suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by enm(m): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
yinka10:

Fund invested and profit, was considered when signing the contract at first, any contract signed i believe was agreed upon by both parties which I believe the court will settle, federal government insist its was 12years and bi- courtney say 36year

But if the agreement really stipulate 12 years, i think that's a bad investment decision for bi- Courtney because i don't see them earning their money back with profit. Well an agreement is agreement but to not discourage people from investing in the country the federal government should come out in the open about this with document backing them.

I remember in the past how babalakin was running up and down for fund to execute the lagos ibadan express road and how he investors even banks were asking for government guarantee to secure their fund in the project incase of change in government or over night overturn of government policy and also obasanjo statement when ask why he refuses to provide guarantee.

So the government need to play safe here as investors are watching

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by VULCAN(m): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
When the reign of APC comes to an end we shall be told of the billions that were stolen under Buhari.

If you say that heavy corruption under Buhari does not exist you won't be alive to enjoy Christmas

Hotfreezer:

The Intels contract would not be renewed and Atiku can now face his businesses in Adamawa squarely. The oil licenses of these Generals won't be renewed but would be given to the good people of the ND. Let them cry blood.
Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by Athena4: 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hotfreezer:

h
Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by tomdon(m): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
heywhy4u:
No prob

Call or whatsapp me

Please what is neat about this picture you posted here cheesy
Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by 9jaArea: 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
My concern is for the staff, they should be absorbed no job losses please.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by smeag0l(m): 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Concession will be given back to FAAN, sir. This will help employ more Nigerians as a lot of Nigerians lost their jobs when Atiku sold it to Babalakin-his ally
12inchess:
So who will the concession be given to? Another malam? Nigeria is just a banana republic. All this unholy alliance between tinubu and Buhari, if he is not careful he will still cry blood.
Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by Josh44s(m): 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
cool

Only those that are enemies of Nigeria will be against it. Ethiopian Airways is the pride of Africa today because it is concessioned to a private company with little percentage of Government ownership.

Look at all government establishment run by government failed; from Nigeria Airways, Nigeria Textile (OshiomOLE was part of those that ran it aground), and so on.

I laugh those who are against Atiku's plan to sell NNPC. Although, I may not support that he sells it to friends and political allies but if is is concessioned to a foreign firm, better. Do you know how corrupt NNPC is?

The civil service is the most corrupt organ of government so, let our government have no business doing business.

How many government institutions have been privatized that is functioning effectively? My friend! Will you get out!
Re: Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 by grandstar(m): 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Are you against PPP or just against those government entered into partnership with?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Secondus, Wike Clash At BoT Meeting / PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election / Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.