Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

PDP Died And Lost The Presidential Election The Day I Left The Party – Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Died And Lost The Presidential Election The Day I Left The Party – Akpabio (718 Views)

PDP Died The Day Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo Tore His Membership Card / Abia LP Supporters Carry Coffin, Say PDP Died On 18 March, Buried On 22nd March / PDP Died The Day I Dumped It - Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Died And Lost The Presidential Election The Day I Left The Party – Akpabio by AreaNews: 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
Senator Godswill Akpabio has said that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) lost the election the day he left and joined the All Progressives Congress (APC).

“My former party lost from the day I stepped out of it” Akpabio stated in a one-on-one interview with Channels Television‘s Seun Okinbaloye.

Akpabio said the PDP became lighter when the minority leader of the Senate moved to the ruling party.

Read more details here: http://areanews.ng/?p=5050

For more breaking news and top stories visit www.areanews.ng

Re: PDP Died And Lost The Presidential Election The Day I Left The Party – Akpabio by BrainEya(m): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
And what make Him think he'll found solace by porting to APC..

''Only a house boy holds broom
APC is a house boy party''

Pride goes before a fall..
Re: PDP Died And Lost The Presidential Election The Day I Left The Party – Akpabio by kufre2010: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Yet you lost
Re: PDP Died And Lost The Presidential Election The Day I Left The Party – Akpabio by Nigerianization(m): 12:32am On Mar 04, 2019
Just like the PDP, Akpabio also became politically lighter the day he stepped out of the PDP. He lost touch with the political realities of his own locality hence, he lost the election.
Re: PDP Died And Lost The Presidential Election The Day I Left The Party – Akpabio by Damsyjay(m): 12:33am On Mar 04, 2019
kufre2010:
Yet you lost
Through rigging
Re: PDP Died And Lost The Presidential Election The Day I Left The Party – Akpabio by Damsyjay(m): 12:35am On Mar 04, 2019
BrainEya:
And what make Him think he'll found solace by porting to APC..

''Only a house boy holds broom
APC is a house boy party''

Pride goes before a fall..
I sorry for you oooo
Re: PDP Died And Lost The Presidential Election The Day I Left The Party – Akpabio by HenryThegreat1(m): 4:25am On Mar 04, 2019
[U be mumu ooo quote author=Damsyjay post=76326779]Through rigging [/quote]
Re: PDP Died And Lost The Presidential Election The Day I Left The Party – Akpabio by BrainEya(m): 10:57am On Mar 04, 2019
Damsyjay:
I sorry for you oooo
Why said so?
Sorry for what?
Do you have any idea who made that phrase?

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies Days After Bathing, Drinking Drainage Water To Celebrate Buhari / Nigeria Will Not Survive The 2019 Presidential Election - Femi Aribisala / Why God Allowed Buhari’s Reelection – Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.