Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,983 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

I Didn't Sleep With His Wife, I Have Never Met Her Before - Beaten Nasarawa Lawm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Sleep With His Wife, I Have Never Met Her Before - Beaten Nasarawa Lawm (733 Views)

Oba saga: She is not my wife, I won't issue apology - Obasanjo disowns Taiwo / Meet Old Mama Who Didn't Sleep Till Tinubu Was Announced Winner (video) / CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Sleep With His Wife, I Have Never Met Her Before - Beaten Nasarawa Lawm by SonOfTheLion(m): 7:35am On Mar 04, 2019
The deputy speaker of Nasarawa state house of assembly and Senator-elect under the platform of All Progressive Congress APC Mr. Godiya Akwashiki who was reportedly beaten to a pulp has come out from police custody to deny that the allegations that he was caught in bed with a top politician’s wife as false. He said the sad incidence was framed up to tarnish his image because of the fracas between him and the said politician.

The Politician, Mr. Danladi Envuluanza Who was a governorship candidate in Nasarawa state but lost to Abdullahi Sule In the APC primary elections.
In the video making waves online, Envuluanza was heard saying “sheybi you want to go to Senate”.

As gathered by Sunday Trust, After supervising the beating, Mr. Danladi used his connection, he called Maitaima Police station branch who came to whisk Godiya away and kept him in custody till the next day before the Governor of the state, Umar Tanko Al-makura ordered his release.

Akwashili who also contested in the governorship stepped down in the die-time on the advice of the governor who asked him to pick senatorial form. He allegedly worked against Envuluanza in the primaries and supported Sule who eventually emerged.
Envuluanza allegedly vowed that he would ensure Akwashili didn’t win the election which didn’t come to past. Hence, he was bitter and wanted revenge by all means.
Akwashili, according to Sunday Sun, said it was a frame-up as he had never met Envuluanza ‘s wife before in his life and wondered how he would want to sleep with someone he had not met before.

He claimed Envuluanza called him by himself to meet him at a hotel in order to settle political fracas between them. Believing this was true, he headed to the hotel only to have him beaten up by some touts for a crime he never committed just to disgrace him.
FCT commissioner of police, Bala Ciroma confirmed an incidence of a man beaten by some individuals for allegedly sleeping with another man’s wife.

“There was a case that was reported and we are investigating it. We don’t know the truth or otherwise of the case. It is only investigations that will reveal all we need to know,” he said

CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE IMAGES OF THE BEATEN LAWMAKER

Source: https://insidelyf..com/2019/03/it-was-frame-up-i-didnt-sleep-with-his.html

Re: I Didn't Sleep With His Wife, I Have Never Met Her Before - Beaten Nasarawa Lawm by nzeobi(m): 7:50am On Mar 04, 2019
an opponent invited you and you didn't deem it fit to go with security.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Sleep With His Wife, I Have Never Met Her Before - Beaten Nasarawa Lawm by Fathertony: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2019
nzeobi:
an opponent invited you and you didn't deem it fit to go with security.
thank you
This guys story is just turninoninown grin
Re: I Didn't Sleep With His Wife, I Have Never Met Her Before - Beaten Nasarawa Lawm by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2019
You guys crave controversy and immorality so no one will believe him.

I think he was set up.

How will he go to sleep with his political enemy's wife in the man's house? E make brain at all?

(1) (Reply)

Kano Deputy Governor Disgraceful Caught Snatching Box / Rivers: PDP Alleges Plot To Stop Collation Using Phantom Security Report / INEC: No Fresh Elections In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.