Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,708 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out (20268 Views)

Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained / The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government / Geoffrey Onyeama And Lawyer's Whatsapp Conversation Intercepted At The UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by Socialsunny14(m): 11:02am On Mar 04, 2019
SocialFinance:
Were they arrested for doing nothing?
Your lawyer was arrested for $4mil laundering with a BDC and 8n the cause of investigation your finance director was found to be the source of the money
Your tax declaration and annual income was found to be inconsistent with this and other spending, so need to explain.

Is this too much for them to comply with?
u be mumu oo. Why didnt they arrest him if his declaration is inconsistent like they did to onnoghen or are they afraid?

1 Like

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by ToyinDipo(m): 11:09am On Mar 04, 2019
You won't miss them for too long, you will be joining them soon as a favour
Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2019
yuxolocas:
what was their offence

Money laundering.
Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by skukimania(f): 11:20am On Mar 04, 2019
Na this one e go dey sow now. E no go get time for the tribunal. Lol!
Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 04, 2019
Socialsunny14:

u be mumu oo. Why didnt they arrest him if his declaration is inconsistent like they did to onnoghen or are they afraid?

They will arrest him soon.
Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by Maykanu: 11:21am On Mar 04, 2019
Why are u crying out now just because its affect your son in law detained recently abi.

Tell me what steps have you taken so far towards d release of your lawyer detained 3 weeks now?
Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by AntiWailer: 11:30am On Mar 04, 2019
This guy no know Buhari.

All these noise won’t stop him from fighting what he believe is wrong.

Handling 4million dollars cash is a crime. Just in case some Atikulooted fans are actually ignorant and not just being plain stupiid
Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by Bizibi(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2019
FG must be worried about atiku not falling into the trap.....em wan bend atiku to accept victory.as if we didn't see the bullion van pictures in jagaban house.hypocrites are already on this thread like the one above me.
Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by bighorlus(m): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2019
Capnd143:
While it's apparent that Atiku's hands are not entirely clean with the law, it's totally unacceptable for his family and kinsmen to be arrested indiscriminately. If the are accused of a crime, the should be charged to court, if found guilty, the should be jailed without recourse to sentiments. Continuous detention without pressing charges is unconstitutional and is sheer arrogance by the government at Abuja. It's emblematic of the FG dictatorial tendencies!

How does a country as corrupt and divided as Nigeria fight corruption or lets rephrase, selectively fight corruption in a country where even the judiciary is extremely corrupt? We all know these people in question have enough money to delay any trial for the rest of their lives. I'm curious to know how we can move forward with dealing with people who have stolen our Commonwealth.
Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by apache4: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2019
Is it your MONEY
SocialFinance:

Your lawyer was arrested for $4mil laundering with a BDC and 8n the cause of investigation your finance director was found to be the source of the money.

Your tax declaration and annual income was found to be inconsistent with this and other spending, so need to explain.

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by jamace(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
SocialFinance:

Your lawyer was arrested for $4mil laundering with a BDC and 8n the cause of investigation your finance director was found to be the source of the money.

Many bullion vans drove into Tinubu's home on 22 February 2019 (Eve of Presidential and NASS elections). What did the EFCC do to Tinubu. Nothing. Therefore, I put it to you that Buhari is a tyrant, using various govt agencies to torment opposition.

1 Like

Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by OmoManU: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
Capnd143:
While it's apparent that Atiku's hands are not entirely clean with the law, it's totally unacceptable for his family and kinsmen to be arrested indiscriminately. If the are accused of a crime, the should be charged to court, if found guilty, the should be jailed without recourse to sentiments. Continuous detention without pressing charges is unconstitutional and is sheer arrogance by the government at Abuja. It's emblematic of the FG dictatorial tendencies!
Una still dey speak grammar, una go soon know say morning don knack. Bleep all looters of our patrimony
Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by aadoiza: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
Jestin:
I supported Atiku in the just concluded election but if for any reason ur lawyer and son in law are found guilty, let them be persecuted accordily
You meant prosecuted, right?
Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by showafrica(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
princeade86:
no matter what, never accept defeat. if truly u are clean, fear u not.

Una dey talk like say politics in Nigeria is a clean game. Mention one person who is clean in Nigeria politics. The problem is tyranny, hatred and suppression. When you dig someone, you must find something. If Buhari decides to dig you now, he must find something. My problem, the effect of all these will take us 50yrs backward. If at all the digging is been even no problems but as far as is one Sided, we are doomed.
Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by StevenOba: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
Wow you mean they were just picked up just like that Hmmm. Atiku tell the truth for once in your life give us the full story.
Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by adm212144: 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
SocialFinance:

if we don't know what to say. Please shut up in shame. What you have to say about theufnubu carrying 2 bullion vans to his house.?your govt is performing tyranny and you are happy I know your family will sweat for this then you will realise the rubbish you are doing.
Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by princeade86(m): 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
showafrica:

Una dey talk like say politics in Nigeria is a clean game. Mention one person who is clean in Nigeria politics. The problem is tyranny, hatred and suppression. When you dig someone, you must find something. If Buhari decides to dig you now, he must find something. My problem, the effect of all these will take us 50yrs backward. If at all the digging is been even no problems but as far as is one Sided, we are doomed.
very correct my brother.
Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by orisa37: 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
It's undemocratic, dictatorial, gestapo and wicked. Phone Trump to intervene.
Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
Pay their bail and set them free.
Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by Socialsunny14(m): 9:54am On Mar 06, 2019
AntiWailer:
This guy no know Buhari.

All these noise won’t stop him from fighting what he believe is wrong.

Handling 4million dollars cash is a crime. Just in case some Atikulooted fans are actually ignorant and not just being plain stupiid
but carrying money bullion van to share is nt a crime, cow
Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by AntiWailer: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2019
Socialsunny14:

but carrying money bullion van to share is nt a crime, cow

Show the money and write petition to EFCC.

Or when Atiku win Supreme Court he should prove that .

For now we have evidence against your people.

Byeee
Re: My Son-In-Law And Lawyer Have Been Detained - Atiku Abubakar Cries Out by Socialsunny14(m): 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
AntiWailer:

Show the money and write petition to EFCC.
Or when Atiku win Supreme Court he should prove that .

For now we have evidence against your people.

Byeee
why dnt you provide the evidence Mr Lawyer

(1) (2) (Reply)

50 Events That Shaped Nigeria’s History / We’re Broke, Akwa Ibom Govt Cries Out / BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.