Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu (24201 Views)

2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) / Ondo Youths Commission Road "On Behalf Of The Governor" (Video) / Re: Akeredolu, Ondo Governor's Convoy Crushes Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by greensandy: 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
efilefun:
Tinubu was strongly against Akeredolu's candidacy in ondo state then but he ran to buhari for support. Same thing with that useless Yahaya Bello. One thing is always common about Tinubu's candidates "Inteligence" and performance. See Fashola, Aregbeshola,Osinbajo even stubborn Ambode.. you can't but appreciate their qualities

You don't need to point all these out to them. They too know quite well, they are just not happy with the success story of Lagos and they want it to fall by all means.
Tinubu stands out among the rest. He's blessed.
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
AbuAeesha:
speaking from experience ondo state is lacking good governance,ilaje lga was out of electricity supply for 10yrs,ikare akoko where the nysc camp is there was no light for couple of years, major roads in ore odigbo lga are nothing to speak well about
late Adefarati and late Agagus fault. They divided the state. They only face where they come from. It was only Mimiko that did even developement to some extent buh he can't do all in 8 years. Now Aketi has left his position for Betty who doesn't even know Ondo borders while he's battleing politica elites.
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
greensandy:

You don't need to point all these out to them. They too know quite well, they are just not happy with the success story of Lagos and they want it to fall by all means.
Tinubu stands out among the rest. He's blessed.
what's your problem? Is it a must to accept Tinubus' stooge?
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by Kagawa10: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2019
DeLaRue:

So how come Borofice, who was 'imposed' by Tinubu was the only APC Senator who won 2 weeks ago. The candidate supported by Akeredolu lost. And PDP also won the other 2 senatorial seats.

There's no widespread hatred of Tinubu here as you allege. His radio station Adaba fm is one of the most popular stations for politics in the State, and a major player in Akeredolu's victory 2 yrs ago, despite the latter being at odds with the owner.

If Tinubu presents the right candidate at the right time, the candidate will win. Though it's difficult to see an APC victory in the next gubernatorial election.

Don't mind the people who talk about Ondo people hating Tinubu. There's nothing like that. The truth is for the past few years now, Ondo citizens votes have been decided by money. The highest bidder takes the cake.
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by jrusky(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Nobody ever said Akeledolu is the best governor.He is as worse as Yahaya Bello

Woow I never knew he is such a bad market.
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by blackseed(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
Many Nigerians are illiterate, especially the igbos, they just have android phones to say rubbish online. There is clear deference between slave master and a Leader “ before the colonial era , we had a leader Hausa had a leader check igbo history, they wake their parents with kick on bed . Tinubu is a Yoruba leader . Check your dictionary for a word leadership.
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by donphiilopus(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kagawa10:

Nah, Akeredolu isn't worse than Ajimobi or Aregbesola. Abeg stop the exaggeration.

Did you see the "one" I wrote before "of the worst" in my statement?
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by lexy2014: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
donphiilopus:

That's how you people claimed you do not condone godfathers in Ondo State prior to the Ondo State guber polls and ended up with Akeredolu. Now he's one of the worst Governors in Southwest.

That doesn't justify godfatherism. If d governor isn't performing, then d people will decide his fate. Ask ajimobi
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kagawa10:

That was when vote buying hasn't taken over. Also, what other party did we have beside PDP then? Labor party. So it's not strange to have voted for the only opposition party.

The truth is Ondo people like money, the highest bidders take the cake. Forget about the yeye talk.
then Olusola Oke should have been the governor long ago. And Aketi should have won the year he came distant third in the guber election. And Jeged ought to be the sitting governor right now going by your logic. And also the year Mimiko won under Labour party, how much votes did he bought? And there was ANPP (Jimoh Ibrahim) and ACN when Mimiko won election under Labour party bros.

And also, if Ondo state is all about vote buying all Aketi sponsored candidates should have won the last elections too. Don't you think?
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by Kagawa10: 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
IntrovertedK:
then Olusola Oke should have been the governor long ago. And Aketi should have won the year he came distant third in the guber election. And Jeged ought to be the sitting governor right now going by your logic. And also the year Mimiko won under Labour party, how much votes did he bought? And there was ANPP (Jimoh Ibrahim) and ACN when Mimiko won election under Labour party bros.

And also, if Ondo state is all about vote buying all Aketi sponsored candidates should have won the last elections too. Don't you think?

People voted for olusola oke without money inducement unlike Mimiko stooge and Akeredolu who bought votes with money. I repeat the highest bidder takes the cake in Ondo election. That's the cold fact.
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by Femijohn198: 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
Akeredolu is very useless I hate him from the beginning he became governor.the increased of adekunle ajasin by 70℅ was made by him,i dislike him as a governor.
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by emerged01(m): 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hmm,Tinubu matter no dey tire una,if una no see Tinubu for weeks una go dey find am and if una dey see am una go dey yab am.

2 Likes

Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by Kagawa10: 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
TheFreeOne:

Your 'allegation' doesnt change the fact that we choose our leaders and if they fail to perform we vote them out.

We dont need an extension of Tinubus money and agbero politics in ondo state. He only controls lagos politics with his ill gotten wealth and results of last election in SW confirms he is an overated politician who used thugs to intimidate opponents.

Without his stolen wealth he'll be dead politically within a short period of time.

This one dey talk as if he's a Yoruba to begin with, let alone an Ondo citizen. You had better shut your trash.
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Youths in Ondo under the aegis of Future Leaders for Change In Ondo have appealed to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to rescue the state from what they termed ‘the misrule, directionless and misgovernance of Governor Rotimi Akeredolu’.

The youths in a statement signed by its leader, Gideon Akindola, and made available to Daily Independent, alleged that the governor has totally abandoned governance in the state just as there was nothing on ground to show for his two years in office.

According to the group, the governor has abandoned the rising number of unemployed youths in the state for involvement in intra and inter-party politics.

“We are appealing to our leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to get involved in the next governorship election in Ondo state. To say we are sick and tired of Governor Akeredolu’s misrule is an understatement. There is nothing to show for his two years in office while he has reversed the little gains recorded by the Olusegun Mimiko administration.

“We know Asiwaju is passionate about the developments of the South-West states and we don’t want our dear state, Ondo, to be left behind. We will not back Governor Akeredolu’s second term and we are confident that he too may not seek reelection because there is nothing on ground to campaign with.

“Now, we know the reason why Asiwaju Tinubu decided not to support him in 2016. We will support whomever Tinubu supports this time around and we plead with him not to abandon us to our fate. He should as a matter of urgency deliver us from Akeredolu,” the statement said.
https://www.independent.ng/ondo-youths-to-tinubu-deliver-us-from-akeredolu/
What the elders sees if a child climb the ladder it will never see it JAGABAN of Africa we respect you
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
DeLaRue:

So how come Borofice, who was 'imposed' by Tinubu was the only APC Senator who won 2 weeks ago. The candidate supported by Akeredolu lost. And PDP also won the other 2 senatorial seats.

There's no widespread hatred of Tinubu there as you allege. His radio station Adaba fm is one of the most popular stations for politics in the State, and a major player in Akeredolu's victory 2 yrs ago, despite the latter being at odds with the owner.

If Tinubu presents the right candidate at the right time, the candidate will win. Though it's difficult to see an APC victory in the next gubernatorial election.
Ondo north is APC. Wether Tinubu or nay, Borofice will still win. Aketi himself is from North and they are the last APC standing in Ondo state. If you check closely the presidential result too, you'd see APC won in the north but lost central and south. That's how they play their own politics in Ondo north senatorial district. It is always for their own ambition, always for their son. So Tinubu factor didn't work there. They are the protector and guard of Ondo state APC. So such is expected.

If same Borofice contest against Aketi, he will win Aketi in anything cuz they are loyal APC buh they alone can't decide for Ondo state in general though they have the numbers sha.
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by GuntersChain(m): 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
watching a match as a bystander is different from been involve in the match itself.
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by Kagawa10: 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
Oricha79:
Sowore for ondo state governor by 2020

God forbid.
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by DeLaRue: 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kagawa10:

Don't mind people who talk about Ondo people hating Tinubu. There's nothing like that. The truth is for the past few years now, Ondo citizens votes have been decided by money. The highest bidder takes the cake.

It's amusing how they claim people hate Tinubu in Ondo.

Tinubu rarely intervenes directly in Ondo State matters. He visits the state may be once every 3 yrs or so and lives on the other end of the SW, Lagos. Yet, any talk of APC on the streets of Ondo State is dominated by that name, Tinubu.

Just 6 months ago, about 15 (I think) House of Assembly members who allegedly tried to impeach Akeredolu were set upon by NURTW members and beaten mercilessly. They all fled to Ibadan where they remained for several weeks, paralysing legislative work in Ondo State. I don't know if they are back till today. I heard it on good authority Tinubu had a hand in it (though I cant confirm it o).

If one man controls 15 out of 23 (I think) HoA members, what's left for the Governor?
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kagawa10:

People voted for olusola oke without money inducement unlike Mimiko stooge and Akeredolu who bought votes with money. I repeat the highest bidder takes the cake in Ondo election. That's the cold fact.
your said fact is still bit funny to me bro. The year Akerdolu had Tinubu by his side and plenty Lagos money, he lost woefully. The year Late Agagu was in power and have access to state funds to spend, he lost. Mimiko was in power and spending govt funds on Jegede buh both still lost to Aketi who doesn't have major backings and funds. I really do not understand you.
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by Kagawa10: 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Nobody ever said Akeledolu is the best governor.He is as worse as Yahaya Bello

Lies. He's not even 1/4 as worse as that Useless Yahaya Bello. Abeg, don't compare Aketi to the stupid Yahaya Bello.
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by DeLaRue: 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
IntrovertedK:
Ondo north is APC. Wether Tinubu or nay, Borofice will still win. Aketi himself is from North...

Aketi is from Ondo North, and openly sponsored another candidate against Borofice, yet Borofice defeated him.

Everybody in Ondo North knew of the huge fallout between Tinubu and Aketi over the 'imposition' of Borofice, yet the people you claim hate Tinubu went ahead and voted the candidate he imposed?

Your argument is not adding up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
DeLaRue:

It's amusing how they claim people hate Tinubu in Ondo.

Tinubu rarely intervenes directly in Ondo State matters. He visits the state may be once every 3 yrs or so and lives on the other end of the SW, Lagos. Yet, any talk of APC on the streets of Ondo State is dominated by that name, Tinubu.

Just 6 months ago, about 15 (I think) House of Assembly members who allegedly tried to impeach Akeredolu were set upon by NURTW members and beaten mercilessly. They all fled to Ibadan where they remained for several weeks, paralysing legislative work in Ondo State. I don't know if they are back till today. I heard it on good authority Tinubu had a hand in it (though I cant confirm it o).

If one man controls 15 out of 23 (I think) HoA members, what's left for the Governor?

it's really easy to control HoA's bro than installing a stooge on people. Many of the HoAs' are party loyalist because they are looking to Party elders to take them far. It's a simple logic, it's the same way Obasanjo impeached Fayose from Abuja that year. Does that mean Ekiti people love Obasanjo more than they love their freedom? Nah. Obasanjo did that using the party. Aketi can fight a good fight against APC and he'll win buh he seems to be too dumb.
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by Kagawa10: 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
IntrovertedK:
your said fact is still bit funny to me bro. The year Akerdolu had Tinubu by his side and plenty Lagos money, he lost woefully. The year Late Agagu was in power and have access to state funds to spend, he lost. Mimiko was in power and spending govt funds on Jegede buh both still lost to Aketi who doesn't have major backings and funds. I really do not understand you.

Akeredolu didn't buy votes with money when he first contested. In fact it was Mimiko that introduced vote buying in Ondo state and it was perfected by Aketi. It was in the second election Akeredolu contested that he induced voters with money after learning from Mimiko.

To be fair to Mimiko, he tried in his first tenure so he had voters especially the working class who willingly voted for his second tenure but he still had to buy votes from people especially during the house of assembly election.

Nobody care about Tinubu's stooge or not in Ondo state. All we care about is money from the highest bidder which was why an unknown AA party had plenty of votes more than APC party sef.
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
DeLaRue:

Aketi is from Ondo North, and openly sponsored another candidate against Borofice, yet Borofice defeated him.

Everybody in Ondo North knew of the huge fallout between Tinubu and Aketi over the 'imposition' of Borofice, yet the people you claim hate Tinubu went ahead and voted the candidate he imposed?

Your argument is not adding up.
i said Ondo North is APC and did Aketi sponsored another APC candidate? Nah, he sponsored ADC or whatever they call themselves. Aketi can't win in selection of candidates in APC in Ondo state so he opt to supporting his own candidate using another party. Same thing Amosun and Okorocha are doing presently. Amosun have no edge in choosing candidate for APC buh he is supporting his candidate still using another platform. If the people of Ogun are APC loyalist, Amosun and his candidae will fail woefully.

I hope you understand now.
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by odomanis: 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
BluntBoy:

You are pathetic.

I am yet to see any tribe in the world that plays the victim like you people. From the smallest lad to the oldest, everyone plays the card so well.

It is disgusting.

Dont mind her,bros. But address her and not an entire ethnic group,please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by ecclize: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
Aketi is on four year leave i swear...
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by bejeria101(m): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
Next level hunger and stupidity! Tinubu Oto ge!
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by DeLaRue: 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
IntrovertedK:
i said Ondo North is APC and did Aketi sponsored another APC candidate? Nah, he sponsored ADC or whatever they call themselves. Aketi can't win in selection of candidates in APC in Ondo state so he opt to supporting his own candidate using another party. Same thing Amosun and Okorocha are doing presently. Amosun have no edge in choosing candidate for APC buh he is supporting his candidate still using another platform. If the people of Ogun are APC loyalist, Amosun and his candidae will fail woefully.

I hope you understand now.

Thank you bro. I appreciate your maturity and and lack of abuse and insult as is usually the case with some of the youths on this forum.

I have enjoyed the exchanges. I wish Aketi all the best. As I mentioned earlier, I like that he's doing some projects and getting on with those and not playing to the gallery.
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by goldenarrow: 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
IntrovertedK:
when men are talking politics, the politically blind 5%ters should watch and maybe learn if they want. This will save many of you all this act of stupidity being displayed on SM.

I saw the other day, you were the first to accept defeat even before you personal lord and saviour Atiku did.

If not that you want to show your naive self, you should have learnt Ondo state doesn't play godfatherism politics and Akeredolu not being with Tinubu was the reason he was voted for buh you now saying Ondo state is against him because he is not ass licking Tinubu because of the actions of some sponsored group is stupidity.

And before we voted Akeredolu, we knew he was married to a Igbo piggyeasterner so we'd suddenly go against him because of that now?

Use the little brain on your flat skull once a while please, you are even a self acclaimed wife. Smh

Wise words. God bless you.
Re: Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu by goldenarrow: 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
BluntBoy:

You are pathetic.

I am yet to see any tribe in the world that plays the victim like you people. From the smallest lad to the oldest, everyone plays the card so well.

It is disgusting.

So apt. Thank you for these words.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Officers On Crashed Flight Were On Mission To Rescue Kagara Students / Buhari Signs Bills On Terrorism, Money Laundering, Electoral Act / Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.