Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Seyi Makinde Loves Islam Muslims...proved - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seyi Makinde Loves Islam Muslims...proved (1750 Views)

Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain! / The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet / "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Loves Islam Muslims...proved by lapo(m): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2019
The gubernatorial candidate of the PDP in Oyo state, Engr Seyi Makinde has challenged his APC counterpart to name one thing he has done for the muslim community before he showed interest in the governorship race.

In a statement from his campaign organisation and signed by his spokesman, Prince Dotun Oyelade, Makinde said that if Adelabu names one, he will name a dozen.

He regretted the unfounded and despicable lies being spread that he hates muslims and will stop the use of Hijab or return schools to Missionary when the reverse is the case.

He asked, "Where was Adelabu when I started organizing my popular Omituntun annual Ramadan Lecture six years ago to promote Islam and peaceful co-existence . Where was he when, for several years now, I have been sponsoring Muslim to Mecca.'?
Makinde said that while Adelabu did not make up his mind which religion he actually wanted to be identified with, " I have been adding value to the propagation of both religion without any fuss yet I am a christian with a devoted and renowned Muslim deputy, Alhaji Abdul Rauf Aderemi Olaniyan who has contributed to the growth of Muslims and Islam more than Adelabu has ever done.
Makinde asked rhetorically, " Bayo, we know ourselves, how many months ago did you actually decide to identify with Islam?"
While he admitted that the APC candidate reserves the rights to chose his path in life, corporate lies and mudslinging is a sin before God.

I have also attended several Islamic oriented meetings at instances of Aare Musulumi of Yoruba Land, Alhaji Daud Akinola, League of Imams and Alfa, Muslim Association of Nigeria, Nasfat to mention a few where i tabled before them my Blueprint and it received applause.

He reiterated that people should stop mixing religion with politics and look for merit on how to overcome grinding poverty which doesn't recognize religious divides" I believe I have the capacity to rescue the state from brink of collapse.

(1) (Reply)

Heaven:a Place To Be! / Are True Christians An Endangered Species Or Something: / Afraid That My Children May Turn My House Into Church, I Sold It To Build Mosqu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.