Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

2011 election website Lunched - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011 election website Lunched (599 Views)

When Will Buhari Apologize For Cpc Supporters Killings After 2011 Election / Police Declared War On NSCDC, Lunched Nationwide Attacks On Officers / f (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2011 election website Lunched by queenogech: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2010
The 2011 election website has been lunched . The website will allow voters and candidates to interact online.
The voters will be able to  check the candidates profiles, promises, qualification and experience to guide them in choosing
who to vote for. I think the candidates can also campaign online. Election results will also be posted onlin They want all
Nigerians to participate in the political activities. I also like some information i came across for the first time about Nigeria and the past leaders.

You can check the site by visiting: www.nigeriaelectioncandidates.com

[b][/b]
Re: 2011 election website Lunched by queenogech: 12:12am On Sep 01, 2010
kool!
Re: 2011 election website Lunched by dekaygold(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2010
YES, I'V VISITED THE SITE. THE SITE IS VERY GOOD SHA. IT'S NEW.
THE FORUM IS NOW WORKING VERY WELL . I THINK THEY AV UPDATED IT.
I JUST REGISTERED ON THE FORUM

(1) (Reply)

The Race Against Time ! / Radical Thoughts On Naija @ 50 / 2011: Efcc Can’t Stop Me From Contesting —fayose !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.