Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth (16404 Views)

Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth / Sex After Child Birth / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by Ameboofficial: 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
Shout out to all the mothers out there... You all are the real MVPs.

3 Likes

Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by crestedaguiyi: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
graphic

1 Like

Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by shakmati(m): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
This is very true. That image never leaves my head. I doff my heart for all the real women out there! Our wives, mothers, sisters and daughters! Y'all are simply great!

25 Likes

Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
See elasticity. See as e wide. E go soon kinkini back o

And them go dey shout harder harder faster,e dey pain me

Babe na sex,no be crude oil I dey find

3 Likes

Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by BoboKush(m): 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
;Dq
Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by McStoic(m): 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
The most wonderful aspect is that ability to expand and shrink back. Whenever i look at my big head in the mirror and that of my brothers, i just appreciate my mother more and also thank God of all creatures..

The va.gina is wonderfully and fearfully made.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by catwalq(f): 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2019
McStoic:
The most wonderful aspect is that ability to expand and shrink back. Whenever i look at my big head in the mirror and that of my brothers, i just appreciate my mother more and also thank God of all creatures..

The va.gina is wonderfully and fearfully made.

Heheheheheheheheheheh3h. This is so funny

10 Likes

Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by LadySarah: 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
grin grin grin
God finished his amazingness grin on a woman's body.
Those who have pooped udara sized poop before will explain how hot the anus was hours after. cheesy cheesy

Its a miracle,pure miracle.

11 Likes

Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by RTSC: 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
Forget the elasticity half truth.
Any vagina that has given birth can never remain the same again.

Ladies should embrace it, of instead of hoping on some elasticity that is exaggerated.

10 Likes

Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by McStoic(m): 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
catwalq:

Heheheheheheheheheheh3h. This is so funny
Lol. I can't help being sincere ant this dear.
Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by Chipink(f): 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
This is cringy
God bless my mum and all mums.
Men should pls respect ladies all the time

3 Likes

Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by DavidEsq(m): 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
Shibaraba:
See elasticity. See as e wide. E go soon kinkini back o

And them go dey shout harder harder faster,e dey pain me

Babe na sex,no be crude oil I dey find

5 Likes

Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by Mrkumareze(m): 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
grin I remember one Thailand bae that year, her puzzy isn't different from wot I just saw...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
Ameboofficial:
How The Female Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth

Female vagina? Show us a picture of male vagina too.

9 Likes

Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by Chubhie: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
The female body is pure magic or a gateway to hell depending on your luck. When you go deep into genetics, You would appreciate the fact that our creators were smart intelligent beings.
Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by crackhaus: 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
iAudio:

Female vagina? Show us a picture of male vagina too.
Perhaps the Bobriskis of this world have one of those. grin

2 Likes

Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by mytime24(f): 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
Na comments lipsrsealed
Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by Speedyconnect15: 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
RTSC:
Forget the elasticity half truth.
Any vagina that has given birth can never remain the same again.

Ladies should embrace it, of instead of hoping on some elasticity that is exaggerated.

I know of one exception. That means there are also many of such exceptions!

I won't say more than this.

4 Likes

Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Endless highway
Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Is this true? shocked shocked shocked
Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by CAPSLOCKED: 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chipink:
This is cringy God bless my mum and all mums. Men should pls respect ladies all the time
....WHEN THEY EARN AND DESERVE IT.

3 Likes

Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by Onyi22(f): 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
Lol
Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by femi4: 6:39am On Mar 05, 2019
Is there male vagina
Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 05, 2019
If u hv small dik. U wont feel crap

1 Like

Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 05, 2019
This TYPE is being discouraged now.
Because of its attendant risks
Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by Jason007: 9:48am On Mar 05, 2019
grin[b]am speechless[/b]
Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:14am On Mar 05, 2019
Omo see city gate!!!!

Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by egojeny1(f): 11:22am On Mar 05, 2019
EVILFOREST:
This TYPE is being discouraged now.
Because of its attendant risks
And wch type is on board now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by yanabasee(m): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
LadySarah:
grin grin grin
God finished his amazingness grin on a woman's body.
Those who have pooped udara sized poop before will explain how hot the anus was hours after. cheesy cheesy

Its a miracle,pure miracle.

hmmm.....
Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 06, 2019
How do husbands enjoy their wives after childbirth?

1 Like

Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by dingbang(m): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
Swtcherries:
How do husbands enjoy their wives after childbirth?
urm.. Fore play still..
Re: How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth by carammel(f): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
It is not every vagina that look this way after delivery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? / Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent / My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.