Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,145 members, 7,863,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP (14335 Views)

Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" / Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by adeyemm: 10:17am On Mar 05, 2019
Tundemuttee:
Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Uche Secondus says those celebrating the victory of the All Progressives Congress (APC) are celebrating criminality.

He said this on Monday while addressing party members at the expanded caucus meeting in Abuja.

Secondus also noted that the party had finalised plans to go to court over the outcome of the presidential election and that proceedings will commence immediately.

Speaking further, he also took a swipe at the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and security agencies, saying they were compromised during the elections.

On the reports given by international observers, the party chairman alleged that they had been threatened by the government, hence their favourable reports.

He, however, urged party supporters to remain calm while calling on INEC to ensure that the March 9 governorship elections are free and fair.

Meanwhile, the party has demanded the immediate release of Atiku’s son-in-law and lawyer, saying they are being held for no reason by a government that has no respect for the Rule of Law.

The caucus has now gone into a closed-door session after which the press will be briefed by the National Publicity Secretary.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Those-Celebrating-APC-Victory-Are-Celebrating-Criminality-PDP.html
please who is not criminal among them?is pdp better than their brother APC bunch of greedy selfish politicians. The election, de camping, going to court n abusing each is all melodrama
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by COCKCROW: 10:22am On Mar 05, 2019
focus7:
Those in pdp are criminals

YOU ARE RIGHT BUT I WILL GIVE FEW EXAMPLES.
(1) AKPABIYO
(2) AMAECHI
(3) ORJI KALU,
(4) OBANIKORO,
(5) ALL PDP FORMER MEMEBERS NOW IN APC; MANY OF THEM.
THE RECEIVER OF STOLEN ITEM ALSO IS A CRIMINAL. PLEASE COUNT HOW MANY OF THEM IN APC. WHAT GANDUJE?
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by Vladtin: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
murmee:
And we enjoy it, especially with Amala. Try it, it is soo delicious!
I chop am well for secondary school
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by Alejob: 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
marv1:

What is the capacity of the battery. ??

105,600mAh
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by marv1: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2019
Alejob:

105,600mAh
This is killing

Send more details
Let's talk on wasap.
What is your no
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by Bella55555(f): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
abdulazeez1002:
You see. That's why I love Buhari

You can never be short of words when defending him
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Bella55555:
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Hah.Na me you dey hiss for?
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by Bella55555(f): 6:32am On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=abdulazeez1002 post=76414501]Hah.Na me you dey hiss for?[/quotle] Nooooooooo mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by abdulazeez1002(m): 6:39am On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=Bella55555 post=76419967][/quote]Correct babe
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by Bella55555(f): 6:43am On Mar 07, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Correct babe
how again
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:01am On Mar 07, 2019
Bella55555:
how again
Are you not a correct babe tongue
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by bastardmod: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2019
McAausim:
grin

Sai baba..... cool

Sai maigaskiya.... cool

Uche secondus... Go hug transformer tongue

What happen to atikulated social media likes? undecided

Like for Sai maigaskiya..... cool

Share for wailers...... tongue

buhari barawooooooooo

Osinbajo oleeeeeeeeee tongue
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by bastardmod: 7:15am On Mar 07, 2019
McAausim:
grin

Sai baba..... cool

Sai maigaskiya.... cool

Uche secondus... Go hug transformer tongue

What happen to atikulated social media likes? undecided

Like for Sai maigaskiya..... cool

Share for wailers...... tongue
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by McAausim: 11:28am On Mar 07, 2019
bastardmod:

buhari barawooooooooo

Osinbajo oleeeeeeeeee tongue

grin

1 Like

Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by Bella55555(f): 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Are you not a correct babe tongue
who are you exactly first you tried to insult me and now you are calling me correct babe
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by abdulazeez1002(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
Bella55555:
who are you exactly first you tried to insult me and now you are calling me correct babe
I have never insulted you smiley
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by Bella55555(f): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
well OK nice meeting you
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by Bella55555(f): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
well OK nice meeting you smiley
Re: Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP by Bella55555(f): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Hah.Na me you dey hiss for?
noooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Mdas Spent Over N1bn To Prepare 2020 Budget — TribuneOnline / A Sweet Wind Of Change Is Blowing In Nigeria! / Press Release By Uche Sampson Ogar Support Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.