Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

I And Adams Oshiomhole, Can Never Be Defeated, Will Reclaim Akwa Ibom- Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I And Adams Oshiomhole, Can Never Be Defeated, Will Reclaim Akwa Ibom- Osinbajo (1876 Views)

Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) / Buhari, Tinubu And Adams, Three Man Chord Can PDP Win? / President Buhari Meets APC Governors And Adams Oshiomhole(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I And Adams Oshiomhole, Can Never Be Defeated, Will Reclaim Akwa Ibom- Osinbajo by hinwazaka: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has assured members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Akwa Ibom that the party’s votes which were stolen during the February 23 presidential/national Assembly elections would be reclaimed.

Buhari gave the assurance on Monday in Uyo during a Town hall meeting to appreciate Akwa Ibom electorates for casting their votes for the (APC) party on February 23.

Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo who represented the President, encouraged the electorates to defend their votes during the Governorship and House of Assembly elections.

He stated that it was not possible for Senator Godswill Akpabio to have lost the elections, adding that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) robbed him and the party of victory and that all the wrongs that were done during the Presidential and National Assembly elections would be addressed.

“What happened on the 23rd of February was robbery. The votes of the people were stolen but we are not deterred. The President sent me to thank you today. We are going to make sure that everything that was stolen on the 23rd of February would be restored.

“It is not possible that Senator Godwill Akpabio lost. We are in no doubt that Senator Akpabio is the elected senator of Akwa Ibom North West senatorial district. I and Adams Oshiomhole, the National Chairman of the party have been in the opposition for long and we cannot be defeated anymore.
www.thenationonlineng.net/apc-will-reclaim-its-stolen-votes-in-aibom-says-buhari/
Re: I And Adams Oshiomhole, Can Never Be Defeated, Will Reclaim Akwa Ibom- Osinbajo by amaniro: 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
The fake pastor should be more worried of Ondo state.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I And Adams Oshiomhole, Can Never Be Defeated, Will Reclaim Akwa Ibom- Osinbajo by Racoon(m): 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
shocked VP Osinbajo is a lost cause.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And Adams Oshiomhole, Can Never Be Defeated, Will Reclaim Akwa Ibom- Osinbajo by hinwazaka: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
we somehow managed to get every freak
and creep in nigeria on this one plane,
and then somehow managed to let them
take it over. And then they
somehow managed
to stick us right
smack in the middle."
Re: I And Adams Oshiomhole, Can Never Be Defeated, Will Reclaim Akwa Ibom- Osinbajo by Olatunji1929: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
This errand boy again!

5 Likes

Re: I And Adams Oshiomhole, Can Never Be Defeated, Will Reclaim Akwa Ibom- Osinbajo by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
Don't be too sure Mr VP, Don't say "you can never "politics is complicated and Nigerians are getting wiser and more involved.... Talking about the credibility of the last week's elections..... Hmm, that's a topic for another day
Re: I And Adams Oshiomhole, Can Never Be Defeated, Will Reclaim Akwa Ibom- Osinbajo by donstan18: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
Political snake portraying as an innocent person.

3 Likes

Re: I And Adams Oshiomhole, Can Never Be Defeated, Will Reclaim Akwa Ibom- Osinbajo by naijaguy1234(m): 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
Waiting president.

2 Likes

Re: I And Adams Oshiomhole, Can Never Be Defeated, Will Reclaim Akwa Ibom- Osinbajo by BuhariAdvocate: 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
Olatunji1929:
This errand boy again!
if you pray fervently to God to make you like osinbanjo it will take A century before God could answer such pray..

1 Like

Re: I And Adams Oshiomhole, Can Never Be Defeated, Will Reclaim Akwa Ibom- Osinbajo by Jayslicky: 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2019
Osinbajo is a shame to christianity, when I see osinbajo I see a Pharisee.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I And Adams Oshiomhole, Can Never Be Defeated, Will Reclaim Akwa Ibom- Osinbajo by KunleyY19(m): 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
Olatunji1929:
This errand boy again!

There's Dignity in Servitude... After Touring almost all state for Buhari in the next four years... He would be more rounded and would have made inroads to places he wasn't known before...

More like a learning curve...

1 Like

Re: I And Adams Oshiomhole, Can Never Be Defeated, Will Reclaim Akwa Ibom- Osinbajo by TheFreeOne: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chai...Pastor, pastor, pastor why all these lies na?.

Anyways, na orisirisi we dey hia these days. I heard one claimed he drank tea with God? Nawa

2 Likes

Re: I And Adams Oshiomhole, Can Never Be Defeated, Will Reclaim Akwa Ibom- Osinbajo by fergie001: 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
These words,if indeed they came out from Osibanjo.....it is worrying.....

I want to be on the safe side,by saying he was misquoted.....

2 Likes

Re: I And Adams Oshiomhole, Can Never Be Defeated, Will Reclaim Akwa Ibom- Osinbajo by Olatunji1929: 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
if you pray fervently to God to make you like osinbanjo it will take A century before God could answer such pray..
has your father reached my level?
Re: I And Adams Oshiomhole, Can Never Be Defeated, Will Reclaim Akwa Ibom- Osinbajo by humberjade: 1:29am On Mar 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Really? grin

You too are very capable together indeed... Osinbajo lost his polling booth in Lagos, Oshiomole the mischievously hands;Dme dwarf lost his State to PDP...now both of u now wants to gum together and go to Awka Ibom to defeat a sitting Gov in PDP's stronghold...very funny...our VP bn dey think sey Akwa Ibom is Kwara...jokers everywhere...The little success u had in that region no do una...now, u are riding ur luck too far.

Make i bend if APC win Akwa Ibom.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I And Adams Oshiomhole, Can Never Be Defeated, Will Reclaim Akwa Ibom- Osinbajo by bender79: 1:38am On Mar 05, 2019
He was speaking on behalf of the president. All you dingbats can't understand a thing
Re: I And Adams Oshiomhole, Can Never Be Defeated, Will Reclaim Akwa Ibom- Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 05, 2019
For mentioning that name Osbiomole, the expected 5% vote in Akwa Ibom will be reduced to 3%. undecided
Re: I And Adams Oshiomhole, Can Never Be Defeated, Will Reclaim Akwa Ibom- Osinbajo by Feetbeauty: 2:53am On Mar 05, 2019
Good morning,
LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL INCOME? Then consider adding Therafeet to your stock.

Therafeet Moisturizing Gel Socks are a perfect and innovative solution that repairs dry, cracked, rough feet and soften feet. They are easy and comfortable to wear; They are reusable and washable. Contents: Olive oil, Lavender Oil, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E.
profit margins of up to 100% for distributors. We also have 10% referral bonus. For more details, Contact: 07035921451
https://2347035921451
Re: I And Adams Oshiomhole, Can Never Be Defeated, Will Reclaim Akwa Ibom- Osinbajo by wickyyolo: 4:55am On Mar 05, 2019
Olatunji1929:
This errand boy again!

He is next in line.
Re: I And Adams Oshiomhole, Can Never Be Defeated, Will Reclaim Akwa Ibom- Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 05, 2019
Against the will of the peoole?
Re: I And Adams Oshiomhole, Can Never Be Defeated, Will Reclaim Akwa Ibom- Osinbajo by jmaine: 7:02am On Mar 05, 2019
wickyyolo:

He is next in line.

Lolz........... You have a lot to learn going into the future

(1) (Reply)

APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT / Serious Outrage In APC As Senate President Appoints Anti-apc Writer As Media Aid / 1st-october 2019: China Celebrates 70th Anniversary With Massive Military Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.