Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,225 members, 7,849,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki (22400 Views)

We No Dey Reply Nonsense - Oseloka Obaze, Peter Obi's Campaign Deputy Director / Ekweremadu, Tanimu Turaki, Oche Otorkpa, Olujimi Get PDP National Assignment / Kabiru Tanimu Turaki Visits Obasanjo For Consultation Over 2018 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by joe120120(m): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2019
hinwazaka:
www.dailypost.ng/2019/03/04/breaking-efcc-arrests-atiku-campaign-deputy-dg-tanimu-turaki/

Magu. being a head of efcc make not to discussing alone .it full upon u now or later .
contact it subordinate before action .magu. have given Nigeria bad image .
what about apc campaign directors who a thief s?
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by reciprokal: 10:06am On Mar 05, 2019
The son of a dick-gaggling bitch called tigritis is hiding behind the thick curtains of Nairaland totally lost.

@TIGRITIS, just show us that word in a website or excerpt where it was lifted from and I will create a thread to apologise here.

Remember your mother's honour is hanging in the balance. And your very parentage is on the verge of being dismissed as the consequences of two low-bred idiots who bleeped without even exchanging first names.

Lastly remember my educational background is superior to your unmotivated father's entire peerage!

Gutter-bred Skank!
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by wolfnigga: 10:15am On Mar 05, 2019
Politics in Africa
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by reciprokal: 10:18am On Mar 05, 2019
This is what the shellacked Tigritis did; he typed the words into his Google search query then screenshot it and pasted here.

If those words were actually found in the net, the scatterbrained emo-bitch would have clicked on it and let us all see where it was taken from .

Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by reciprokal: 10:26am On Mar 05, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Oh, really? I should show you the website from which you stole the line? You are far less intelligent than I had earlier assumed?

See explanation grin

Why not lead the way by convincing the public that you are not actually narrating your family life with the bolded by doing same in your "Google search" of which website I must have copied mine. Or is Google a website?

Keep lying to yourself.
And Tigris just proved with the emboldened words that he is not only a product of inferior marriage, his mother having a horrible taste in men, born of parents who never pretended to even prioritize his education!

How can you ask if Google is a website! Brain-damaged imp, Google is a website and is currently the most visited website!

You're genetically inferior, biologically mutated with a brain size smaller than your mother's itching clits.

Tell me honestly when last did you read something outside Nairaland? grin
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by reciprokal: 10:40am On Mar 05, 2019
Tigritis? Where art thou? Why covereth thyself with digital leaves and hide behind your LCD when thou heareth my digital footsteps? grin grin grin grin

Verily verily I say unto you, your mother is a cockk craving bitch who opens her legs for penile landing more than Heathrow international airport does for international and domestic flights.

Woe unto the progeny of a sloven, Tigritis!
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by TIGRITIS: 11:12am On Mar 05, 2019
reciprokal:
Your mother is a walking encyclopedia of varying vagina diseases! A horrible combination of low and hoe.

Just show these people where you claim i lifted the words I plagiarised from.

It shall never be well with your generation unborn and alive until you do so.

And I will send your low-hygiene mother to the hottest part in hell for Beelzebub to anal-fist her until you show us where I lifted those lines.

You're dealing with someone whose mental ability will make your daddy feel like the derisory buffoon he is!

Son of a peasant! A digital nobody like you.

Hold it, you know I'm not the type that runs away from chickens which I eat as snacks.
He said I plagiarised, and he used Google as his evidence.

I also showed Google evidence of his plagiarism, he now said I should provide the website from which I lifted it even though he can't provide the site from which I "lifted" mine. This thing must be extremely excited with his recent limited access to the internet.

He knows he is lying to himself, yet he went shouting all over the places about his lies. Must you live on lies? Is that the breast you suck? Well, I don't waste much time on cheap lies like this and accordingly, I'm off that nonsense, you can't continue gloating over your lies since that makes you cum. And that further reveals the fakeness of yourself.

My concern is about your mum, how about her condition? Is she still in the state she was as at flew days back? You know her condition in talking about.
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by TIGRITIS: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2019
reciprokal:
Tigritis? Where art thou? Why covereth thyself with digital leaves and hide behind your LCD when thou heareth my digital footsteps? grin grin grin grin

Verily verily I say unto you, your mother is a cockk craving bitch who opens her legs for penile landing more than Heathrow international airport does for international and domestic flights.

Woe unto the progeny of a sloven, Tigritis!
Stop jubilating over nonsense. In your mind, I ran from you? God forbid.if for any reason I don't respond, it is either I'm serving ban or I'm not on nairaland. But get this into your skull, I will CERTAINLY respond as soon as I'm online.
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by reciprokal: 11:22am On Mar 05, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Hold it, you know I'm not the type that runs away from chickens which I eat as snacks.
He said I plagiarised, and he used Google as his evidence.

I also showed Google evidence of his plagiarism, he now said I should provide the website from which I lifted it even though he can't provide the site from which I "lifted" mine. This thing must be extremely excited with his recent limited access to the internet.

He knows he is lying to himself, yet he went shouting all over the places about his lies. Must you live on lies? Is that the breast you suck? Well, I don't waste much time on cheap lies like this and accordingly, I'm off that nonsense, you can't continue gloating over your lies since that makes you cum. And that further reveals the fakeness of yourself.

My concern is about your mum, how about her condition? Is she still in the state she was as at flew days back? You know her condition in talking about.
Your comeback is akin to an emo-bitch complaining why she was dumped.

And if you think typing long epithets makes for a great clap back, then you're stupider than a prepubescent with down's syndrome.

The only think fake here, is your mother's tities propped up by cheap bras.

You have no shame or decorum. In fact I will day all of your mother's whoring DNA is actively manifest in you as a dishonoured Google thief with no sense of shame.

And this is the reason you're trying hard to piece up your life on social media because you were fathered by an absentee father who couldn't bare to stand the sight of little Tigritis and his slobbering mother.

Unadulterated dauche-rag
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by TIGRITIS: 11:34am On Mar 05, 2019
reciprokal:
Your comeback is akin to an emo-bitch complaining why she was dumped.

And if you think typing long epithets makes for a great clap back, then you're stupider than a prepubescent with down's syndrome.

The only think fake here, is your mother's tities propped up by cheap bras.

You have no shame or decorum. In fact I will day all of your mother's whoring DNA is actively manifest in you as a dishonoured Google thief with no sense of shame.

And this is the reason you're trying hard to piece up your life on social media because you were fathered by an absentee father who couldn't bare to stand the sight of little Tigritis and his slobbering mother.

Unadulterated dauche-rag
Lol.

This one is still desperately seeking relevance with "words" that can best be described as the ranting of a confused bewitched child on the streets.

Who gives a fook about the use of words not commonly in use if not a dolt with vacuum in place of a head?

If you think your lonely low life can be salvaged by engaging in useless ramblings & tantrums, you are getting it twisted as I will only aggravate it for you.

I will still have time for you later in the day.
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by BadBradley: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Lol.

This one is still desperately seeking relevance with "words" that can best be described as the ranting of a confused bewitched child on the streets.

Who gives a fook about the use of words not commonly in use if not a dolt with vacuum in place of a head?

If you think your lonely low life can be salvaged by engaging in useless ramblings & tantrums, you are getting it twisted as I will only aggravate it for you.

I will still have time for you later in the day.
but why you come dey secretly dey report to the mods nah? That one pain you reach bone grin

The guy run you down sha. But make una take am easy

Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by TIGRITIS: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2019
[s]
BadBradley:
but why you come dey secretly dey report to the mods nah? That one pain you reach bone grin

The guy run you down sha. But make una take am easy
[/s]
Me, report you secretly when I'm already happy for having something for relaxation tonight? If I want to report, I quote and tag the mod accordingly.

Perhaps the mods are trying to tell you this is not a site for vulgarity. grin grin

Meanwhile, this also violates rule 19. Is it that you can't comply with simple rule?
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by BadBradley: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Me, report you secretly when I'm already happy for having something for relaxation tonight? If I want to report, I quote and tag the mod accordingly.

Perhaps the mods are trying to tell you this is not a site for vulgarity. grin grin

Meanwhile, this also violates rule 19. Is it that you can't comply with simple rule?
You know all the rules o shocked you must be used to reporting. Hope you never report this one falsely too because I don't know what you're talking about except that you be fake!

And the mods knack the guy 4-year ban! shocked shocked shocked That na perfect reflection of the weight when the guy diss carry.

Goodluck bro. Try learn the art, you be rookie for the game. grin
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by TIGRITIS: 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
[s]
BadBradley:
You know all the rules o shocked you must be used to reporting. Hope you never report this one falsely too because I don't know what you're talking about except that you be fake!

And the mods knack the 4-year ban! That na perfect reflection of the weight when the guy diss carry.

Goodluck bro. Try learn the art, you be rookie for the game. grin
[/s]
Advise yourself and stop disturbing me with irrelevant ramblings. So you don't even know rules? Yet you know how to bangle expressions with Google just to form one imagined plagiarism. Get out.
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by jaxxy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
360degreess:
Very good. No escape routes for looters
PDP was buried politically last week.

The funny thing is that these acts will come back to hunt Apc. They already have many obvious rouges that are open to such attacks in future. Jonathan was indeed merciful or soft and our law enforcement and agencies were weak. Apc are the beneficiaries of a faulty system.
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by BadBradley: 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Advise yourself and stop disturbing me with irrelevant ramblings. So you don't even know rules? Yet you know how to bangle expressions with Google just to form one imagined plagiarism. Get out.
who me? Na you dem burst when go rape Google without condom. And you dey want dash othtt people your own shame.

Shame on you 35 year old when dey ask if Google is a website grin
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by TIGRITIS: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
[s]
BadBradley:
who me? Na you dem burst when go rape Google without condom. And you dey want dash othtt people your own shame.

Shame on you 35 year old when dey ask if Google is a website grin
[/s]
You must be thinking everyone has same reasoning like you. Imagine, he took a screen shot of his banned moniker, switched to this moniker, posted it, yet trying to claim it is a different person. As in, he has access to the moniker or he is seated with the "owner" of the banned moniker. To even start thinking of this says a lot.

This is the same mentality he applied in bangling expression with Google, took a screen shot and posted it online shouting plagiarism to feel satisfied, nawao. grin

He said Google is a website, yet he wanted me to provide website from which he lifted an expression after showing him Google evidence.

Go learn the difference between websites and search engines and stop disturbing me with this crab.
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by mindtricks: 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
Esseite:

Are you high on cheap weed, have they been charged to court if they had allegations on them?

The fact you arrest someone who came forward for bail shows you have nothing and only looking for something to hold on to.

This is just cheap blackmail as ATIKU has the right to challenge his mandate in court.. this useless act would only endear people to know what really transpired in that election..

Seriously... with the way things are panning out, am getting curious myself.

This is Nigeria. Let nothing surprise you my dear.
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by Kuginzi: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
gcof:
it is good to use your head sometimes bro. I have nothing to say to you concerning the trash you wrote but what caught my attention is that Atiku is desperate to become president and i will ask you one simple question, what did Atiku do or is doing now that Buhari didn’t do before he became president?
Buhari has the natural love from the majority (i.e northerners). From 1999 to 2011 PDP has never carryout a credible, free and fair election.
In 2019, the majority (northerners) rejected Atiku because of his past. So if Atiku will contest 1million times, we will not vote for him. Remember, he lost in his polling unit. So, the southeast people can embrace Atiku as Biafra president.
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by BadBradley: 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
You must be thinking everyone has same reasoning like you. Imagine, he took a screen shot of his banned moniker, switched to this moniker, posted it, yet trying to claim it is a different person. As in, he has access to the moniker or he is seated with the "owner" of the banned moniker. To even start thinking of this says a lot.

This is the same mentality he applied in bangling expression with Google, took a screen shot and posted it online shouting plagiarism to feel satisfied, nawao. grin

He said Google is a website, yet he wanted me to provide website from which he lifted an expression after showing him Google evidence.

Go learn the difference between websites and search

engines and stop disturbing me with this crab.

It's nobody's fault your life is stuck like your grandfather's clock and you're waiting endlessly for Nairaland to give you back the life you couldn't get for yourself!

How long are you going to keep pretending it was a jump when it had been a long fall all along?

A Nairaland addicted sod who doesn't know Google is a website!

How has Nairaland thrust fools onto our paths? Ehn? Life is hard enough without this man-child crowding the internet enforcing their inferior breeding on everyone.
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by bilulu(m): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
EastGold:

They are on record, one day Tinubu will account for those bullion van.

Ribadu will also be made to account
Why not start with the ones you can see and let the ones you can't see be on record?
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by TIGRITIS: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
[s]
BadBradley:

It's nobody's fault your life is stuck like your grandfather's clock and you're waiting endlessly for Nairaland to give you back the life you couldn't get for yourself!

How long are you going to keep pretending it was a jump when it had been a long fall all along?

A Nairaland addicted sod who doesn't know Google is a website!

How has Nairaland thrust fools onto our paths? Ehn? Life is hard enough without this man-child crowding the internet enforcing their inferior breeding on everyone.
[/s]
This self acclaimed low lifer must be getting convulsive at the sight of my moniker. And the funniest part is the jaundiced impression stuck in his skull that his endless ramblings with words not commonly used portrays him as intelligent even though he has exhibited more of the opposite.

At every post, he doesn't hesitate to jump into elderly, which speaks more of his up bringing, so pathetic.

I'm still surprised he has not switched moniker so far after the first one today was banned for its well known characteristics?

A person with several monikers roaming nairaland aimlessly talking about depending on same nairaland for life redemption. Wetin I no go see for this nairaland sef. grin grin

Lol, trying to speak in tongues? grin

Search for your types and compete with them with the useless and empty wankfest then afterwards, accord yourselves winner and loser, I'm way far ahead of you both in real life and offline.
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by BadBradley: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]

Go learn the difference between websites and search engines and stop disturbing me with this crab.
you're not just an illiterate, you're a poster boy for interrupted education!

Please, Google is a website with multiple programs and services. You're truly dumber than Rochas' statues.

You key in www.google.com to use its data services, news, weather and maps and you say it's a search engine? You're a waste of humanity sha.
Websites
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by TIGRITIS: 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
[s]
BadBradley:
you're not just an illiterate, you're a poster boy for interrupted education!

Please, Google is a website with multiple programs and services. You're truly dumber than Rochas' statues.

You key in www.google.com to use its data services, news, weather and maps and you say it's a search engine? You're a waste of humanity sha.
Websites
[/s]
Oh, responding to same post twice? Something is really burning somewhere and purpose is being achieved. Try harder, you may be lucky grin grin

Now, who is asking for this crap? Why then are you asking for a website from which you lifted up a line since Google is now a website?

Meanwhile, I'm not even interested in any convo of this is this or that is not this, I'm more interested in your mother's condition which you haven't still talked about. sad
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by TIGRITIS: 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
[quote author=BadBradley post=3697]
At least I'm free now and I have the time, where are you? Or are you waiting for me to be offline before you crawl into my mention again?
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by BadBradley: 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
This self acclaimed low lifer lowlifer must be getting convulsive at the sight of my moniker. And the funniest part is the jaundiced impression stuck in his skull that his endless ramblings with words not commonly used portrays
portray him as intelligent even though he has exhibited more of the opposite.

At every post, he doesn't hesitate to jump into elderly the elderly, which speaks more of his up bringing upbringing, so pathetic.

I'm still surprised he has not switched moniker so far after the first one today was banned for its well known well-known characteristics?

A person with several monikers roaming nairaland aimlessly talking about depending on same nairaland for life redemption. Wetin I no go see for this nairaland sef. grin grin

Lol, trying to speak in tongues? grin

Search for your types and compete with them with the useless and empty wankfest then afterwards, accord yourselves winner and loser, I'm way far ahead of you both in real life and offline.

So many grammatical errors reflecting the holes in your life.

Your father should have used your tuition for a 30-bird poultry and save himself the horrors of waiting for an unproductive son to mitigate the pains of his old age!!

How are you going to even write his obituary banners when you can't even write properly to save your ugly reputation!

Some sons are worth so much less than a police dog grin grin grin

And this horrid human pus thinks he has something to tell us? Delusions of insanity!
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by TIGRITIS: 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
[s]
BadBradley:

So many grammatical errors reflecting the holes in your life.

Your father should have used your tuition for a 30-bird poultry and save himself the horrors of waiting for an unproductive son to mitigate the pains of his old age!!

How are you going to even write his obituary banners when you can't even write properly to save your ugly reputation!

Some sons are worth so much less than a police dog grin grin grin

And this horrid human pus thinks he has something to tell us? Delusions of insanity!
[/s]
Empty post depicting dearth of substance is what I see here.
1. Plagiarism from Google
2. Google is not a website, no it is.
3. Now, grammar.

Is this how jobless you are?

Don't go in sesrch of something to at least give your life a small value, keep jumping from one branch to the other busy typing nonsense up and down feeling you are intelligent.
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by BadBradley: 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Empty post depicting dearth of substance is what I see here.
1. Plagiarism from Google
2. Google is not a website, no it is.
3. Now, grammar.

Is this how jobless you are?

Don't go in sesrch of something to at least give your life a small value, keep jumping from one branch to the other busy typing nonsense up and down feeling you are intelligent.

Tigritis writes the shortest response after being smacked like his English teacher. He's afraid of being further exposed grin grin grin

Now who's to say my contact with you hasn't educated you more than the entire educational misadventure that marked your sorry life?

By the time I'm through with you, some of my polish, poise and grandeur will rub off on your backwater carriage.

Let us make something positive of Nairaland.
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by TIGRITIS: 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
[s]
BadBradley:
Tigritis writes the shortest response after being smacked like his English teacher. He's afraid of being further exposed grin grin grin

Now who's to say my contact with you hasn't educated you more than the entire educational misadventure that marked your sorry life?

By the time I'm through with you, some of my polish, poise and grandeur will rub off on your backwater carriage.

Let us make something positive of Nairaland.
[/s]
Still not saying anything yet other than the usual empty and incoherent noise, cos I can't really find anything reasonable in this crab up here.
Re: Buhari Crackdown- EFCC Arrests Atiku Campaign Deputy DG, Tanimu Turaki by BadBradley: 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Still not saying anything yet other than the usual empty and incoherent noise, cos 'cause or because I can't really find anything reasonable in this crab up here.

I believe you're an adult And I don't see why you write like a 7-year old invalid.

I couldn't even begin to teach you. In your last two post, you used "offline" as a noun when it's an adjective!

Is it wrong for me to fill up all the spaces your "busy" dad neglected?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Further Petrol Price Hike Likely, Marketers Warn Nigerians / Jonathan Vatsa: Buhari’s Body Language Fuels Tension In South-East, South-West / 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.