Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) (48347 Views)

Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) / Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Stevewonder004(m): 11:19am On Mar 05, 2019
Satan66:

If you're a fine lady, You can go into prostitution and make about 10k a week.
Just that 5k to buy condom with make up and some cheap clothes.
lets suppose she is your sister, daughter or wife is dat wat you will tell her ....
I pity d
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Timekeeper: 11:23am On Mar 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
I swear if i lay my hands i use in pounding yams on u,
.u wl die mr timekeeper

Pls lay your hand on me.. Den u take it downward to my second brain btw my legs... Pls come
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by ToyinDipo(m): 11:51am On Mar 05, 2019
freethinker420:

it's still better than naming the doggie Buhari
He actually disrespected the dog by calling him Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Satan66(m): 11:58am On Mar 05, 2019
Stevewonder004:
lets suppose she is your sister, daughter or wife is dat wat you will tell her ....
I pity d
Dirty afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by CuddleBear(f): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
AMI3:
are u using android phone? If yes u can make some cash with it. you have to be patience.
How?
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Guruindahouse(m): 6:30am On Mar 06, 2019
You are a nincompoop. A senseless Swine. Go to your natural territory and hide your face inside the cave

Satan66:

Dirty afonja

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife / See How Juliet Ibrahim Humiliated Female Fan Who Said She Is More Than 35yrs(Pic / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.