Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) (48345 Views)

Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) / Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2019
angry

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Isoduwa(m): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2019
Elijahrona:
Very good. It's her choice.

I remember when a certain man named his dog "Buhari" and all these PDP supporters were saying he has the right and should name his dog whatever he feels like... Now she loves Atiku and has named her pet after him grin

Make una no talk pimmm

Nigga please don't move or start
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Elijahrona(m): 7:50am On Mar 05, 2019
Isoduwa:

Nigga please don't move or start

Lol. Alright
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Masama: 7:52am On Mar 05, 2019
No big deal
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by martineverest(m): 7:55am On Mar 05, 2019
Elijahrona:

I remember when a certain man named his dog "Buhari" and all these PDP supporters were saying he has the right and should name his dog whatever he feels like... Now she loves Atiku and has named her pet after him grin

Make una no talk pimmm
karma is wicked...... I'm happy she is Ibo.let her ipob brothers crucify her

1 Like

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by martineverest(m): 7:56am On Mar 05, 2019
Charly68:
Why doing such at this point in time..I beg she should stop that nonsnse..we are Africans ,how could you do such a thing ..!It is demeaning and very bad.. Never take Atiku for granted because he can get back at you
u remember when dogs were named after buhari by Ibo men?

2 Likes

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by jeff1607(m): 7:56am On Mar 05, 2019
when a man has done the deed with a lady (not his wife) and she comes outside to disgrace him or call him out ,he will forever remain humble.

if you know you know
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 7:57am On Mar 05, 2019
Elijahrona:

Make una no talk pimmm

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Uglymind: 8:04am On Mar 05, 2019
This mod must be crazy
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Mosco100(m): 8:08am On Mar 05, 2019
I will tell this woman to cover her bareness.
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Horleman(m): 8:11am On Mar 05, 2019
Lol
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Cyclops10: 8:13am On Mar 05, 2019
CuddleBear:
please what business can I do with 5k as a student?
I don't want to spend it on a futile thing
Just go spend the money and add weight grin
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by thaoriginator: 8:14am On Mar 05, 2019
CuddleBear:
bet9ja if me give you just �odds you can stake 5k on it and do the maths don't thank me tho
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by franxiz(m): 8:18am On Mar 05, 2019
Na most say u go eat for party....
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2019
Timekeeper:
... I was thinking Tiku means boobs and *A* means suck... Suffice to say that Atiku clearly *suck boobs*

BTW Cossy boobs are Atiku's new pet
Mind you Cossy new pet is her big boobs and now it's named after Atiku

Congrats to Alhaji Ab Atiku

Like if you agree, share if otherwise
Amatarasha, I love you dear

Dry
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Fedelma: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2019
Attention seeker kiss
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by freethinker420(m): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2019
ToyinDipo:
Why call your dog a loser angry

it's still better than naming the doggie Buhari
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by akintunde63: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2019
Wepostam:
Actress Cossy, who has since taken to social media to introduce her pet to her fans in a new month post also revealed that she has named the pet adding that is name is ‘tiku’ before asking if she should just call him Atiku.

A few weeks ago, the curvy actress took to her IG page to cal out Silverbird TV for the bad way she was traeed at their award show.

According to her, no one is forcing anyone to have an award show as having one means organisers have to cater to the needs of their guest.

Cossy revealed that she was not given anything to eat at the event and that ony popcorn was given to her friend after so much time had gone.

Watch Video >> [url]HERE[/url]

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/disrespectful-or-nah-cossy-ojiakor-names-her-new-pet-atiku-photos/

It's disrespectful, but again an Igbo man once name his dog Buhari in Ogun state, just after Buhari's first term victory and heaven did not break loose, so what is the noise about this time around?

1 Like

Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by AMI3(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2019
CuddleBear:
are u using android phone? If yes u can make some cash with it. you have to be patience.
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by jinco5050: 8:45am On Mar 05, 2019
Expired Boobs
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by meobizy(f): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2019
I only clicked this for pictures of boobs.
I don’t like boobs but this woman’s news always converts me.
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by tillaman(m): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2019
naijaguy1234:
I want to play with you ma !
lol crazy
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by mandate12: 8:59am On Mar 05, 2019
Cossy is the real 'lifeless'
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by cardoctor(m): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2019
What animal pet is that?
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by passey: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2019
CuddleBear:
please what business can I do with 5k as a student?p

Look for nice used clothing, jeans, T-shirt etc or some other women stuff... Buy it and sell to fellow students at a profit
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by jayvaliar(m): 9:11am On Mar 05, 2019
Start ice fish � business, I can link you up
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by PureMind2: 9:23am On Mar 05, 2019
CuddleBear:
start selling kunu and zobo fast biz for you thank me later
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by anambraamaka: 9:45am On Mar 05, 2019
CuddleBear:

You can start a Refinery with it, The oil and gas industry is booming.
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by mostmorgan: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2019
Elijahrona:

Make una no talk pimmm
the same said man was arrested by buhari
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by wolfnigga: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2019
Cossy with the boobs
Re: Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) by Amatarasha(f): 11:16am On Mar 05, 2019
Timekeeper:
... I was thinking Tiku means boobs and *A* means suck... Suffice to say that Atiku clearly *suck boobs*

BTW Cossy boobs are Atiku's new pet
Mind you Cossy new pet is her big boobs and now it's named after Atiku

Congrats to Alhaji Ab Atiku

Like if you agree, share if otherwise
Amatarasha, I love you dear
I swear if i lay my hands i use in pounding yams on u,
.u wl die mr timekeeper

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Juliet Ibrahim Humiliated Female Fan Who Said She Is More Than 35yrs(Pic / Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” / Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.