Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

CBN, I Want To Know About Your Employment Opportunities - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN, I Want To Know About Your Employment Opportunities (1861 Views)

4 Harmful Terms In Your Employment Contract / Is It Important To Disclose Your Employment Status In An Interview? / Economics Vs Accounting,which One Is Better In Terms Of Employment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN, I Want To Know About Your Employment Opportunities by alberson(f): 9:41am On Mar 05, 2019
I have never heard about employment opportunity in CBN. Are the staffs there immortal ?

6 Likes

Re: CBN, I Want To Know About Your Employment Opportunities by Oshin56(m): 9:52am On Mar 05, 2019
they do there recruitment in underground even they are rejecting CORPERS and corpers with bigger god are serving there
Re: CBN, I Want To Know About Your Employment Opportunities by maxwell767(m): 11:08am On Mar 05, 2019
grin
Mysterious Question
Re: CBN, I Want To Know About Your Employment Opportunities by obajoey(m): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
Corpers with bigger god..lol

aye akamara

Oshin56:
they do there recruitment in underground even they are rejecting CORPERS and corpers with bigger god are serving there
Re: CBN, I Want To Know About Your Employment Opportunities by yanabasee(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
NIMASA, CBN and a few others are jobs meant for the rich and political class to recruit their wards.... The other parastatal that is to join this league very soon are NNPC, NCS, PENCOM, FIRS, NPA,etc....

1 Like

Re: CBN, I Want To Know About Your Employment Opportunities by sonature1: 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
alberson:
I have never heard about employment opportunity in CBN.
Are the staffs there immortal ?

Fine girl, CBN? You get 'big eye oh.' grin

U didn't even mention smaller parastatals, but u are focusing on CBN of all organizations grin

Well, the most realistic job for Nigerians without someone in Buhari's government is N-mpower. IMO, it's the most realistic way to start.

However, acquiring a digital skill and employing oneself still remains the best.
Re: CBN, I Want To Know About Your Employment Opportunities by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
alberson:
under G. Even atikus daughter dey der.
Re: CBN, I Want To Know About Your Employment Opportunities by Copito(m): 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
CBN recruits internally. You'll never know unless you have connection to the Bank. But to be honest, CBN is filled with much power rivalry. If you must be there, you must be strong. shocked

1 Like

Re: CBN, I Want To Know About Your Employment Opportunities by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
alberson:

They just did around April last year I think, as usual Na senator pickin, ex-minister pickin or any person with a Godfather, unless it is ur destiny to work their, then forget it, you ain't get in.

Anyways, there will be recruitment in a few months, just contact those that can get you in before they dash somebody else the slots
Re: CBN, I Want To Know About Your Employment Opportunities by Laxx007(m): 4:18am On Mar 06, 2019
Na war go solve all this problem last last
Re: CBN, I Want To Know About Your Employment Opportunities by samsard(m): 6:10am On Mar 06, 2019
yanabasee:
NIMASA, CBN and a few others are jobs meant for the rich and political class to recruit their wards.... The other parastatal that is to join this league very soon are NNPC, NCS, PENCOM, FIRS, NPA,etc....
Please add NARSDA to the list
Re: CBN, I Want To Know About Your Employment Opportunities by lereinter(m): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2019
alberson:

You want to know how water take enter coconut

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Job Recruitment (part 2) - Brand New Positions / Invtation From Incontinental Bank / Total/elf Scholarship Test Format.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.