Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner (18450 Views)

Peter Obi Storms Zion Ministry In Lagos On A "Thank You" Visit / President Buhari Hosts Members Of Diplomatic Corps In Aso Rock / Obaseki Leads Wike & PDP Governors On A Thank You Visit To Oba Of Benin(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by stephenduru: 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
President Buhari yesterday hosted members of APC Presidential Campaign Council(PCC) to a thank you dinner at State House.In attendance were Minister of Interior Abdulrahman Dambazzau, SGF Boss Mustapha, Chief of Staff Abba Kyari, DG Campaign Rotimi Amaechi, Director South PCC Sen. Ken Nnamani,Senator George Akume and others

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/buhari-hosts-members-of-apc.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by stephenduru: 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2019

Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by Imortal001: 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
The winning team! am glad i freely supported the re-election of president buhari and i hold nobody any apology for that. "i am me, and you are you, do you while i do me".
Next level for a new nigeria, Assuming atiku win this election, i will have loose the hope i have for nigeria. the winning of PMB re-awaken the hope i have for better a nigeria.. sai baba till 2023, we are making it official come june 12!

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dinner dinner dinner
This man wan finish our money on dinner parties o

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by LuciferAdvocate(m): 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
Just look at the bunch of old people with analog ideas ruling a complex country like Nigeria in this 21 century. And some youths are still supporting and killing themselves over them. What a shame.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by naijapips04: 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
All these dinner parties organized with monies from our National treasury.

The other day Aisha threw a lavish party for the same purpose. Money that could have gone to stocking ASO rock hospital that doesn't even have paracetamol.

And someone would tell me that Buhari has integrity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by pawesome(m): 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
And all those idiots celebrating upandan were not invited

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by Cabble4(m): 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
Enemies of the nation.
You will all meet your Waterloo.
You all allowed yourselves to be brainwashed at the expense of your children. Intellectual weak fellows who has embarrassed the little education they may have gotten.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by pawesome(m): 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
Imortal001:
The winning team! am glad i freely supported the re-election of president buhari and i hold nobody any apology for that. "i am me, and you are you, do you while i do me".
Next level for a new nigeria, Assuming atiku win this election, i will have loose the hope i have for nigeria. the winning of PMB re-awaken the hope i have for better a nigeria.. sai baba till 2023, we are making it official come june 12!
who ask you for explanation

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by Nasige(m): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
men and women wey sabi

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by ictjobber: 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
I sincerely Hope the Next Level will be better than the Previous level

See my signature

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by BabbanBura(m): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
Simplep:
Dinnet dinner dnner

Simply Simplep, good structure
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by olujastro: 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dear PMB, I finished celebrating your victory the day after INEC pronounced you winner. The party should be over for you and governance should follow immediately after.

We expect faster delivery this time since its a continuing govt. Ministers should be in place by June end latest.
Late budget submission and passage, late appointments into empty govt boards will not be tolerated.

You're lucky your main challenger was Atiku a kleptocrat, making it easier for us to go with you. Else,.....
Act faster this time abeg. No time to waste celebrating.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by hisexcellency34: 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
See how our leader, Ken Nnamani, a former Senate President is making a mockery of himself because of what he wants to eat

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by BlueAir: 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
The man isn't even making any comment on the atikulation wailing and race to court. He will still maintain that I dnt care silence even after atikuwailers lose their court case grin
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by Kulas: 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
Imortal001:

Do you have conscience atall, so Buhari and not Atiku win the presidential election?Sitting ona stolen mandate and you are here taking
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by Cabble4(m): 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Imortal001:

Ewu
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Searching for the BBQ guy. I heard they've been disbanded. Obviously baba no need them for third term

Since no third term
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Life sha
No more back to daura
No more buhari uninstalling
No more get Nigeria working
No more atikulated
No more low performance in debate
No more all those criticizing photo shop
......but my 4+4 came to pass�����

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by wildernessVoice: 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
Simplep:
Dinner dinner dinner
This man wan finish our money on dinner parties o

Trust their slave that love Owa Mbe.
Celebration of riggers that should be cooling in Kirikiri.
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by ItuExchange(m): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
You'll see some frustrated people saying rubbish here.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by sacajawea: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
Festus Keyamo grin Crazy Modafocka Sold His Soul For Money grin
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by PecE2Make: 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
When will he host those shouting baba next level, Sai Baba here expecially those APC fans in Rivers State?
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by haywhy66: 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
where Bola Ahmed Tinubu & Burutai

Those are the real legends
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by moderatedguy: 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
Thank you Dinner should be after the determination of ATIKUs petition
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by kindnyce(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
The winning team

Rt hon Rotimi Ameachi....That name shall forever TORMENT some people till eternity.
Ride on The Lion of Ubima!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by Runaway: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
I beg to be inform. Is the office of the Chief of staff higher than that of the SGF?
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by omoteacher(m): 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Appreciation for rigged/job well done. It's good to appreciate those that made it happened. Sai GMB!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by Acidosis(m): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
Buhar and Dinner, dinner, dinner!! Over 60 lost their lives in Zamfara, you Buffalo!
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
Stolen mandate
Re: Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner by Sagay212: 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
Shey you see abi...all the mumu fighting and insulting because of politicians dem nor invite una come the dinner ooo. Even people say snatch ballot boxes say dem beat like goat dem nor invite una join.

I hope say una go get sense one day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Ahmed Kadi Amshi Chairman, National Assembly Service Commission / What Next For Amaechi, Onu, Buhari’s Other Ex-ministers After APC Primary Defeat / Photos From The Burial Of Umar Shinkafi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.