Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Iranian And Brazilian Body Builders Challenge Each Other To MMA Contest(Pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iranian And Brazilian Body Builders Challenge Each Other To MMA Contest(Pics) (3217 Views)

Why Do Body Builders Forget Their Legs (photos) / Does Joe Hart Want To Switch To MMA?? / Joshua Hints At Switching To MMA At The Right Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iranian And Brazilian Body Builders Challenge Each Other To MMA Contest(Pics) by Explorers(m): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
A bodybuilder nicknamed the Brazilian Hulk has seemingly accepted a challenge to fight the man known as the Iranian Hulk.

Romario dos Santos Alves, 29, a bodybuilder known as the Brazilian Hulk, agreed to take on Iranian Hulk Sajad Gharibi, 27, in a video posted to social media.

Posting on his Instagram account back in January, Gharibi wrote: 'Be brave and Invite me to fight, rather than hiding behind your sponsors.

'I am ready to fight you, show me what you've got to say in the ring.'

1 Like

Re: Iranian And Brazilian Body Builders Challenge Each Other To MMA Contest(Pics) by Explorers(m): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
Santos Alves, who used to inject himself with oil to get bigger muscles, initially backed away from the challenge but now appears keen.

Re: Iranian And Brazilian Body Builders Challenge Each Other To MMA Contest(Pics) by Explorers(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
The Iranian has been looking for opponents from around the world to fight.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian And Brazilian Body Builders Challenge Each Other To MMA Contest(Pics) by hahn(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
Pictures?

That guy injecting himself with oil is just mad

8 Likes

Re: Iranian And Brazilian Body Builders Challenge Each Other To MMA Contest(Pics) by error4040: 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
All I see is Steroids

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranian And Brazilian Body Builders Challenge Each Other To MMA Contest(Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
Explorers:
Jg
They look disgusting tbh.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian And Brazilian Body Builders Challenge Each Other To MMA Contest(Pics) by czarina(f): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
God forbid bad thing! See that one with the tattoos. Too much of everything.

2 Likes

Re: Iranian And Brazilian Body Builders Challenge Each Other To MMA Contest(Pics) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
Jehovah nissi
Re: Iranian And Brazilian Body Builders Challenge Each Other To MMA Contest(Pics) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Onyi22, food is ready, the kind of men you're looking for.
Re: Iranian And Brazilian Body Builders Challenge Each Other To MMA Contest(Pics) by logon599: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
They both look...eewww

Someone inform them both especially that iranian, that steroids does not in anyway equal strength. Ordinary Adesanya the ropy Nigerian MMA fighter will send him to the hospital in very sifia pains.

Get your professional Architectural designs from as low as 25k and from any location. Contact me through my signature below or checkout my profile for more of my job samples. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Iranian And Brazilian Body Builders Challenge Each Other To MMA Contest(Pics) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Iranian And Brazilian Body Builders Challenge Each Other To MMA Contest(Pics) by meobizy(f): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
If men fantasise about Instagram models with their surgically and photoshop-enhanced frames then there is no way women don't do the same for these guys.
The Iranian Hulk is just a fat guy whose images are heavily photoshopped while the Brazilian is a skinny guy full of synthol.
There are no steroids at work here, both are lazy bums with the illusion of physical strength.

4 Likes

Re: Iranian And Brazilian Body Builders Challenge Each Other To MMA Contest(Pics) by Damfostopper(m): 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
Their mate they carry real stone for ajekunle.... these ones they inject demselves with oil and spirit......

that Brazilian hulk Abi monster.... na the upper side im dey inject steroids?..... leaving the lower region....... can't he see how the Iranian bulldozer is balance......

but wat do I know.... after all Rey mysterio once defeated the Big show...

las las... all I know is that with one bullet.... all of them will go down

9 Likes

Re: Iranian And Brazilian Body Builders Challenge Each Other To MMA Contest(Pics) by PurestBoy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
meobizy:
If men fantasise about Instagram models with their surgically and photoshop-enhanced frames then there is no way women don't do the same for these guys.
The Iranian Hulk is just a fat guy whose images are heavily photoshopped while the Brazilian is a skinny guy full of synthol.
There are no steroids at work here, both are lazy bums with the illusion of physical strength.

Go and apply to fight either of them Mr E-warrior
Re: Iranian And Brazilian Body Builders Challenge Each Other To MMA Contest(Pics) by meobizy(f): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
PurestBoy:

Go and apply to fight either of them Mr E-warrior
Easy peesy.
I can't take on the Iranaian based on weight class difference but I'll tear the Brazilian into two.
That is if I'm not two weight classes heavier than him to begin with.
Re: Iranian And Brazilian Body Builders Challenge Each Other To MMA Contest(Pics) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
The IDEAL MEN
MEN weh dey Chop IRON
Re: Iranian And Brazilian Body Builders Challenge Each Other To MMA Contest(Pics) by Onyi22(f): 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
grin grin grin grin grin

Onyi22, food is ready, the kind of men you're looking for.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Iranian And Brazilian Body Builders Challenge Each Other To MMA Contest(Pics) by ayatt(m): 9:23am On Mar 07, 2019
There prick go small ehn
Re: Iranian And Brazilian Body Builders Challenge Each Other To MMA Contest(Pics) by KanielOutis92: 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
So these guys are going to be in a MMA contest. I sure as hell wont be watching that contest. See that Santos Alves guy so, kick him in the arm...& poof..Oil Spillage!! Nahh...
Re: Iranian And Brazilian Body Builders Challenge Each Other To MMA Contest(Pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
I'm disgusted already! undecided

(1) (Reply)

HeartLand Vs Tp Mazembe-1st leg ogtober 31st in Owerri(The real super eagles) / AAG Qualifiers : Nigeria 2 vs Zambia 1 (Full time ) / Is This The Best Goal Keeper In The World?? Watch Video!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.