Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Breaking News: Court Stops Okorocha’s Son-in-law’s Governorship Bid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Court Stops Okorocha’s Son-in-law’s Governorship Bid (2704 Views)

Edo 2024: Philip Shaibu Declares Governorship Bid Under PDP / Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Court Stops Okorocha’s Son-in-law’s Governorship Bid by UmuEri(m): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
BREAKING News!!!

ourt Stops Okorocha’s Son-in-Law’s Governorship Bid.

A Federal High Court sititng in Abuja has disqualified the AA Gubernatorial Candiate in Imo State UCHE NWOSU stating that he is not the right candidate of the party and has ordered INEC to return the ticket to the right candidate.

Details coming shortly- @Hope For Nigeria.

Re: Breaking News: Court Stops Okorocha’s Son-in-law’s Governorship Bid by Realadey(m): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
UmuEri:
BREAKING News!!!

ourt Stops Okorocha’s Son-in-Law’s Governorship Bid.

A Federal High Court sititng in Abuja has disqualified the AA Gubernatorial Candiate in Imo State UCHE NWOSU stating that he is not the right candidate of the party and has ordered INEC to return the ticket to the right candidate.

Details coming shortly- @Hope For Nigeria.

Really?? These politicians with their court orders, what an iberiberism is happening in Nigeria as a whole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Court Stops Okorocha’s Son-in-law’s Governorship Bid by FocusedDiva(f): 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
Source please?
Re: Breaking News: Court Stops Okorocha’s Son-in-law’s Governorship Bid by oteneaaron(m): 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
Wonderful!!

Okorocha should just focus on the Senate.

That seat is not a throne. You can't wake up and handover to your In-law just like that.

This coming Saturday is going to be very interesting.

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Court Stops Okorocha’s Son-in-law’s Governorship Bid by donstan18: 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
This boy will be worse than Okorocha.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Court Stops Okorocha’s Son-in-law’s Governorship Bid by Asshurbanipal: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
Pdp or apga will take over Imo

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Court Stops Okorocha’s Son-in-law’s Governorship Bid by somalianprince: 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
See them, these are the same people that actually voted the gworo chewing stark illiterate called Buhari. They shout SAI BABA with their main account and beg for money with another account. Now he has opened a new account this morning to start begging for money like his fellow almajiris that voted for Buhari. Nobody will help you, all of us dey for this NEXT LEVEL THINGY TOGETHER. cheesy

Suigeneris1995:
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen... I'm temitope by name... I'm here soliciting for an unfailing financial assistance... I'm a third years student of a state university in here in Nigeria as a biology student... Right now I'm seriously in need of a willing benefactors to reinforce me for my school fee... I'm being the one struggling right from the day one of my stay here in the school.. Struggling to get things done... Not until the newly elected governor of the state I'm schooling increased my school fee in a ridiculous manner... It got me shocked.. Cos there is no mean on how I'm gonna survive with such an increased amount.... Since then.. I'm being doing lots of hard labours just to get up with some cash in order to pay for my school fee.. But I haven't gotten half of it....the little I got.. I have to take care of myself when I got sick... And my school has resumed for another session and I'm dead worried and perplexed right now.. I don't know where to run to for assistance... That is the major reason I decided to create it to the awareness of all the cheerful givers here on this platform... Plz I'm seriously in need of your help... I don't wish to drop out of school... Plz help me out...
Here is my account details (account name:Alaba temitope mayowa
Account no:0775055706
Access bank)
Thank you......

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Court Stops Okorocha’s Son-in-law’s Governorship Bid by Gozzzy(m): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Uche Nwosu is politically finished.
Re: Breaking News: Court Stops Okorocha’s Son-in-law’s Governorship Bid by tobechi74: 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
court case plenty..lawyer's dey enjoy
Re: Breaking News: Court Stops Okorocha’s Son-in-law’s Governorship Bid by tobechi74: 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
Gozzzy:
Uche Nwosu is politically finished.
as IG he was political y relevant before.. okorocha gave him fame not relevance
Re: Breaking News: Court Stops Okorocha’s Son-in-law’s Governorship Bid by yanabasee(m): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
Family Business gone wrong!!
Re: Breaking News: Court Stops Okorocha’s Son-in-law’s Governorship Bid by TheFreeOne: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
Really shocked

That's some high level of iberibeism coupled with mortal combat.
Re: Breaking News: Court Stops Okorocha’s Son-in-law’s Governorship Bid by mekusmanuel(f): 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
I believe the man won't recover soon from this blast.
Re: Breaking News: Court Stops Okorocha’s Son-in-law’s Governorship Bid by mikkywebs(m): 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
I stand with Accord Party. Vote Chief Sir Kizito Ajaelu for State House of Assemble Ihette Uboma LGA.

(1) (Reply)

Churches Loyal To Paul Emeka, Returns To Assemblies Of God Nigeria, Abuja / Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Announces Establishment Of Biafra Aid Foundation In Americ / JUST IN: Five RCCG Pastors Abducted Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.