Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

"My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event (57755 Views)

See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote / Jeff Bezos Could Become World’s First Trillionaire By 2026 / Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by chudez0147(m): 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
hemartins:
The kind of people you move with is a major determinant if you would be successful or not.
Not all the time
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by Dottore: 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ok
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by dejonathan(f): 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
mytime24:
Please how much is it in naira?
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by americaninja1: 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
hemartins:
The kind of people you move with is a major determinant if you would be successful or not.
odeh no b after dey get money dem dey move with each other.. who no wish to move with billionaire.. get enuff money if ur circles of friends won’t change too..
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by jolyment: 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
God will bless my hustle to be a billionaire soon.
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by oldman112(m): 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
[quote author=soke02 post=76376203]What are they doing with shovel and wheel
They are doing our work
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by oldman112(m): 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
jolyment:
God will bless my hustle to be a billionaire soon.
. What are you doing for a living, you can not be a local bar man and be a billionaire

1 Like

Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by jolyment: 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
oldman112:
. What are you doing for a living, you can not be a local bar man and be a billionaire

I am into real estate.
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by oldman112(m): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
jolyment:

I am into real estate.
Sorry sir, am a gala seller. grin

On my way to fry beans, keep the real bro, just say Agent
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by wink2015(m): 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
praizblog:
As we all know Femi Otedola and Dangote are billionaires friends,They are puctured together recently at Dangot cement night award as they both catch fun jokingly with each other taking pictures together.

Femi otedola refer to his friend dangote as His billionaire friend as he shares their fun video together.

Watch the fun video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/my-trillionaire-friend-femi-otedola-and-dangote-pictured-together-at-an-event/

Is Femi Otedola still a trillionaire?

I thought he was already SPENT!
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by Dollabiz: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
oh
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
Why do afonja's love fulani ass licking this much.
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by Hedonisst: 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
The so-called 'friendship' between these two men who are financially light years apart is a testament to the marginal utility of money.

One is worth more than $10 billion. The other is really worth less than $100m (forget hype). And they both know. There's no financial or 'equality' basis for their friendship.

$10b minus $100m is $9.9b.

Now tell me what you think would happen to Dangote's wealth and status if he subtracts Otedola's entire net worth (x3) from his wealth and throws it all into the fire. Nothing.

Nothing would happen to Dangote. He would still be the richest man in Africa. But Otedola would be more broke than you and I if he replicates that. Think about that for a moment, and let it sink in.
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by Sammyolis: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
I don't want to beg for wrapper hah bless me
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by Bighead9: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
This is how we roll. Yoruba's and Arewa own this Country, if the thing pain any flat headed man here. The person should locate the nearest Transformer. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by jolyment: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
oldman112:

Sorry sir, am a gala seller. grin

On my way to fry beans, keep the real bro, just say Agent

I am not an agent, I am a government worker on level 9 and into real estate. I know that soon, I will hit the target
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by Bighead9: 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
I go make my own billions legit...

Biafran AI billionaire loading...

Trash.
Biafrans, hmmm..........

Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by SirLakes: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
soke02:
What are they doing with shovel and wheelbarrow?
They want to empower you with it.

Na joke ooo, I no get strength grin
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by oldman112(m): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
jolyment:

I am not an agent, I am a government worker on level 9 and into real estate. I know that soon, I will hit the target

Don't mind me dear, you will and I believe every hustler will make it.
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by thewordworks: 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
Enimoway lomo we
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by BABANGBALI: 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
soke02:
What are they doing with shovel and wheelbarrow?
na ritual now, dem dey bury Nigerian pants, see you pant on top
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by WIZDOM081(m): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
Vanity upon Vanity
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
Which distributors ?

Abeg make we hear word.

One distributor per city.

Is that one distribution?
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by brightalo17: 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
So no better phone to snap pics again or what ?
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by Iziquiel(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Effiongdbest:
Femi kissing Dangote ass since 1902. Follow Follow.
Won't you go look for whom to follow so you can help your life?
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by topaz321: 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hedonisst:
The so-called 'friendship' between these two men who are financially light years apart is a testament to the marginal utility of money.

One is worth more than $10 billion. The other is really worth less than $100m (forget hype). And they both know. There's no financial or 'equality' basis for their friendship.

$10b minus $100m is $9.9b.

Now tell me what you think would happen to Dangote's wealth and status if he subtracts Otedola's entire net worth (x3) from his wealth and throws it all into the fire. Nothing.

Nothing would happen to Dangote. He would still be the richest man in Africa. But Otedola would be more broke than you and I if he replicates that. Think about that for a moment, and let it sink in.

And your point is? This is just a meaningless post.

2 Likes

Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by Iziquiel(m): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
topaz321:

Very meaningless, I tell you.

1 Like

Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by aleeyus(m): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
eben1marketer:
We will get there some day.
Need a website design? Get started without advance payments. #PayLater. Kindly check my signature for our designs & details.
this guy on ur meme resembles herbalist
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
Cartels in display........Abacha and obj front men,if you know you know

1 Like

Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by Hedonisst: 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
topaz321:

My post is not for unintelligent riff-raff like you. Don't quote me again.
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by Kingjames(m): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
and the gap between the rich and poor continue getting wider
Father close this gap in Jesus Name Amen
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by Jarus(m): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
hemartins:

They became friends after becoming billionaire.

Quote not so relevant here. I can't choose to move with Dangote now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / Aliko Dangote Unveils SunTrust Bank, Nigeria’s First Fintech Bank / 10-Year-Old Barber Who Makes At Least N5,000 Daily (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.