Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

"My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event (57758 Views)

See Difference Between 10 Bags Of BUA Sugar And Dangote / Jeff Bezos Could Become World’s First Trillionaire By 2026 / Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by Ugosample(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hedonisst:
The so-called 'friendship' between these two men who are financially light years apart is a testament to the marginal utility of money.

One is worth more than $10 billion. The other is really worth less than $100m (forget hype). And they both know. There's no financial or 'equality' basis for their friendship.

$10b minus $100m is $9.9b.

Now tell me what you think would happen to Dangote's wealth and status if he subtracts Otedola's entire net worth (x3) from his wealth and throws it all into the fire. Nothing.

Nothing would happen to Dangote. He would still be the richest man in Africa. But Otedola would be more broke than you and I if he replicates that. Think about that for a moment, and let it sink in.

I think otedola networth will be around £100m -£350m

the family house in London is worth £30m alone.
And the last I checked
he has not sold it
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by Ugosample(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kingjames:
and the gap between the rich and poor continue getting wider

Father close this gap in Jesus Name Amen

Amen o
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by Hedonisst: 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ugosample:

I think otedola networth will be around £100m -£350m

the family house in London is worth £30m alone.
And the last I checked
he has not sold it
Lol. Can you post the address of the London House. We can easily check it up online to see the real value.

Otedola matter na the more you look, the less you see.
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by Unipet1(m): 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
MrMcJay:

They applied for N-Build, they are undergoing training.

BuilderMoni

Chai guy u have made my night. I off
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by mytime24(f): 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
dejonathan:
Please how much is it in naira?
i no get calculator grin cheesy
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by Ugosample(m): 11:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hedonisst:

Lol. Can you post the address of the London House. We can easily check it up online to see the real value.

Otedola matter na the more you look, the less you see.

dunno the exact address

but it's close to Harrods

!And the London bridge can be seen from the topmost balcony

30m £ is more like it

it's a prime location
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by Ayobami7(m): 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
我什么都没有
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by Aniefiokwisdom(m): 1:16am On Mar 06, 2019
mytime24:
this one weak me
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by Cantonese: 7:07am On Mar 06, 2019
soke02:
What are they doing with shovel and wheelbarrow?

Bros carry trowel go there to complete it so that three of una go show us the properties of a bricklayer!

Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by OgbanjeProphet: 10:38am On Mar 06, 2019
Bighead9:

Trash.
Biafrans, hmmm..........
Taa... Gbafuo here! why e dey pain you nauw?
Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by Bighead9: 11:56am On Mar 06, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
Taa... Gbafuo here! why e dey pain you nauw?

How e take pain me, when the richest black man na my Brother? grin grin grin

Na you the thing dey pain. grin grin
No go engage in Rituals oo, na that one dey reign for East now. grin grin

Re: "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event by OgbanjeProphet: 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
Bighead9:

How e take pain me, when the richest black man na my Brother? grin grin grin

Na you the thing dey pain. grin grin
No go engage in Rituals oo, na that one dey reign for East now. grin grin
sorry, I didn't know you were a baby. I am making my money, while the richest igbo man is making his. You too, do the same. Stop claiming another's brother as yours. Boast of your own capabilities.

Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / Aliko Dangote Unveils SunTrust Bank, Nigeria’s First Fintech Bank / 10-Year-Old Barber Who Makes At Least N5,000 Daily (Photo)