Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts (4341 Views)

7 Most Recycled Car Parts / These Amazing Art Pieces Were Created From Salvaged Vintage Car Parts / These Are 10 Of The Most Expensive Car Parts To Repair & Replace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by Godspower35(m): 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
When it comes to the use and safety of cars, this must be very important. Everyone wants to know that their family is safe while traveling or on vacation. According to experts, cars are built into people's minds, and parts are thoroughly tested to make sure they're not under pressure. To keep this ideology up to date, it is important that auto parts are genuine.

If you are still not sure why you always need original spare parts, you should consider the following reasons.

Quality

The purchase of quality components usually gives you confidence and security. When it comes to original parts of car parts, it means that they are built in the same factories and in the same production lines as the cars to be installed.
This means that when you buy genuine car parts, you do not buy something you need, but parts that are specifically made for your car. You mainly buy what fits your vehicle as efficiently as possible.

Warranty

Some people prefer to buy cars because they save money. Have you ever bought a single product and received a guarantee? You do not get a guarantee because the seller can not even guarantee what he sells to you. It is advisable to obtain original parts for the vehicle and to ensure that you can use it for a certain period of time and that it can only be repaired or replaced if the factory setting or the damage was not caused thereby.

Security

Your safety on the road while driving is very important, which is why every car needs original car parts. By purchasing the counterfeit parts of your car, you are determining your life and the lives of your family and other dangerous road users. Yes, some say it works perfectly for them and saves money because they bring in a lot of time, but how safe are you? This is a question that requires answer.

Stress and time savings

Choosing a suitable replacement part for countless counterfeits can be exhausting. However, you can avoid stress by avoiding falls and obtaining from the original engine manufacturer or its agents.

If you choose the original, it will be easier and more time-consuming to find the right part for your car. All you have to do is go directly to the original engine manufacturer or its agents and find exactly what works best for your car. It also reduces the time it takes to compare options, prices, and compatibility with your vehicle.

Longevity

Durability, strength and toughness are the features that characterize products. They are also features that ensure that the product stays in the test of time. It is needless to say that only the original parts guarantee these characteristics and the durability of the car. So make sure you get the right parts for your car for maximum revenue.

Save money

Constantly repairing your car can be annoying, especially if you constantly need to change a specific part. This often happens when you use fake auto parts, which makes you earn much more money. While parts of a real car cost a little more than their counterfeits, you will save a lot more money in the long run because they serve you as much as possible and do not need to be replaced often.

Points to Note

Every driver or car owner needs to consider that the car needs original parts that work better and last longer. So the next time you decide to get something out of your car, make sure it's real.
[img]https://4.bp..com/-6QFAHhqb-pY/XH7GlrFCWCI/AAAAAAAACJI/c8MnbkDfCfQpAJIfP3vWPWblaRuUdrb8wCLcBGAs/s320/car%2Bpart.jpeg[/img]
http://www.eliancars.com/2019/03/6-reasons-why-you-need-genuine-car-parts.html
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by freemanbubble: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2019
Okay
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2019
original engine oil can be found on this thread here. Strictly imported from the USA.

https://www.nairaland.com/4922062/mobil1-usa-0w-40-5w30-0w-20

An original car to pour the engine oil into can also be found here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4986227/toks-2012-camry-s.e-4cyl

On original workshop to do all your car repairs can be found here.

https://maps.google.com/?cid=6875435925006525965

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by Jestin: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2019
Nice write up

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by Richdee1(m): 10:28am On Mar 06, 2019
Finally I made first to comment.....Father I thank you
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by Innoxxacs: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2019
Richdee1:
Finally I made first to comment.....Father I thank you
o jewa ke eng?

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by cookingsoul(m): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2019
dis man stop telling us d sky is blue d coco nah where to find original.everywhere nah china nd sakamanje dey

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by StArusi: 10:32am On Mar 06, 2019
Cool info buh unfortunately most car owners prefer trusting mechanics wt their hard earned money whom majority buy inferior parts than going to the market to source for original parts for their vehicles.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by DaV8King(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2019
Gbam! Very correct advise.

Might cost more now but is cheaper than becoming Kazeem's unwilling garage apprentice

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2019
op didnt say how to identify genuine parts, how do we know that a part is the original, just because it was imported from usa doesnt mean its original.

and just because a part is OEM doesnt mean its durable, a good example is the 2007 passat cam follower and coil pack, the oem units of these were crap.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by Niccoloimhotep: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2019
Inasmuch you bought tokunbo parts, then be rest assured its original.

2008 naija used lexus is250 available for 2.1m
2008 toks Honda accord anaconda for 2.2m
2007 toks lexus is350 available for 3.3m
2008 volkswagen jetta available for 1.8m

Check my topics to view full pictures

All available in ibadan

Holla 08034290032

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by win3k: 10:47am On Mar 06, 2019
If there are NO fake spare parts no one can buy - Fix IGBO criminal mentality and fake products will be gone!
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by J0nyb0y(m): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2019
meanwhile,

USA Used Dell Latitude E6440 Laptop
Core i5-4310M

CPU@2.70GHz
500GB HDD,
16GB RAM
Backlit keyboard
Comes with Original Dell Charger
4-5 hours battery life guaranteed...

Price: 120k Negotiable
Contact in sig

Check my topics for pix

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by watino: 11:33am On Mar 06, 2019
win3k:
If there are NO fake spare parts no one can buy - Fix IGBO criminal mentality and fake products will be gone!

Bro, this is not about Igbo criminality. Ordinary Nigerians can't afford to buy original parts because it is quite expensive.
Imagine a brake pad can be bought for as little as 3-5k compared to Original one that cost 24-25k.
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by win3k: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2019
watino:

Bro, this is not about Igbo criminality. Ordinary Nigerians can't afford to buy original parts because it is quite expensive.
Imagine a brake pad can be bought for as little as 3-5k compared to Original one that cost 24-25k.

Actually it is, go ask NAFDAC, NDLEA and other tax payer funded agencies setup to counter predominantly IGBO criminality on fake and contraband goods.

Under no circumstances (poverty, high cost or whatever) should fake goods be in circulation - It has killed and still kills a lot of Nigerians
Rather put some policies in place to make the originals more affordable.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by Justinlean02(m): 11:53am On Mar 06, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:

All available in ibadan

Holla 08034290032
and to you all tokunbo na original, are you a learner
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by Crixie(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
win3k:
In as much as there are fake products everywhere in the market,The fault isn't just the "igbo criminals" to bear.Looking for overly cheap replacement parts by the consumer encourages counterfeiting! Similarly, economic conditions of a certain place might encourage the buying n selling of some "funny" quality of products.For example , how many nigerians will shell out 20+ thousand for brake pads or 80+ thousand naira for a pair of OEM brake discs?
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by Crixie(m): 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
win3k:

Actually it is, go ask NAFDAC, NDLEA and other tax payer funded agencies setup to counter predominantly IGBO criminality on fake and contraband goods.

Under no circumstances (poverty, high cost or whatever) should fake goods be in circulation - It has killed and still kills a lot of Nigerians
Rather put some policies in place to make the originals more affordable.
What kind of policies Sir ?
Visit our thread for Genuine OEM and after market parts for Toyota (lexus) and Nissan(Infiniti) cars
https://www.nairaland.com/3430298/say-bye-bye-fake-auto
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by legalwealth(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
Godspower35:
When it comes to the use and safety of cars, this must be very important. Everyone wants to know that their family is safe while traveling or on vacation. According to experts, cars are built into people's minds, and parts are thoroughly tested to make sure they're not under pressure. To keep this ideology up to date, it is important that auto parts are genuine.

If you are still not sure why you always need original spare parts, you should consider the following reasons.

Quality

The purchase of quality components usually gives you confidence and security. When it comes to original parts of car parts, it means that they are built in the same factories and in the same production lines as the cars to be installed.
This means that when you buy genuine car parts, you do not buy something you need, but parts that are specifically made for your car. You mainly buy what fits your vehicle as efficiently as possible.

Warranty

Some people prefer to buy cars because they save money. Have you ever bought a single product and received a guarantee? You do not get a guarantee because the seller can not even guarantee what he sells to you. It is advisable to obtain original parts for the vehicle and to ensure that you can use it for a certain period of time and that it can only be repaired or replaced if the factory setting or the damage was not caused thereby.

Security

Your safety on the road while driving is very important, which is why every car needs original car parts. By purchasing the counterfeit parts of your car, you are determining your life and the lives of your family and other dangerous road users. Yes, some say it works perfectly for them and saves money because they bring in a lot of time, but how safe are you? This is a question that requires answer.

Stress and time savings

Choosing a suitable replacement part for countless counterfeits can be exhausting. However, you can avoid stress by avoiding falls and obtaining from the original engine manufacturer or its agents.

If you choose the original, it will be easier and more time-consuming to find the right part for your car. All you have to do is go directly to the original engine manufacturer or its agents and find exactly what works best for your car. It also reduces the time it takes to compare options, prices, and compatibility with your vehicle.

Longevity

Durability, strength and toughness are the features that characterize products. They are also features that ensure that the product stays in the test of time. It is needless to say that only the original parts guarantee these characteristics and the durability of the car. So make sure you get the right parts for your car for maximum revenue.

Save money

Constantly repairing your car can be annoying, especially if you constantly need to change a specific part. This often happens when you use fake auto parts, which makes you earn much more money. While parts of a real car cost a little more than their counterfeits, you will save a lot more money in the long run because they serve you as much as possible and do not need to be replaced often.

Points to Note

Every driver or car owner needs to consider that the car needs original parts that work better and last longer. So the next time you decide to get something out of your car, make sure it's real.
[img]https://4.bp..com/-6QFAHhqb-pY/XH7GlrFCWCI/AAAAAAAACJI/c8MnbkDfCfQpAJIfP3vWPWblaRuUdrb8wCLcBGAs/s320/car%2Bpart.jpeg[/img]
http://www.eliancars.com/2019/03/6-reasons-why-you-need-genuine-car-parts.html

On point! !!
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by legalwealth(m): 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:

All available in ibadan

Holla 08034290032

Ha! !!

Not all tokunbo spare parts are original but you can say most. Not all will even work like I had to test up
to five back 02 sensors two weeks ago before the last one worked for my EOD.

I imported brand new Denso OEM of the back 02 sensor from USA which cost me like N20,000
but it started failing after like six months. The fact that brand new OEM started failing after six month didn't
motivate me to buy the brand new "ones" sold for N10,000 in here by our brothers.

I only paid N5,000 for the fifth one that worked and it has been working fine; though the process was stressful
but it worths it because I so much dislike seeing "check engine" light on my dashboard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by legalwealth(m): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
Crixie:

In as much as there are fake products everywhere in the market,The fault isn't just the "igbo criminals" to bear.Looking for overly cheap replacement parts by the consumer encourages counterfeiting! Similarly, economic conditions of a certain place might encourage the buying n selling of some "funny" quality of products.For example , how many nigerians will shell out 20+ thousand for brake pads or 80+ thousand naira for a pair of OEM brake discs?

The bolded are the truth to great extent!

I remembered when I wanted to replace the catalytic converter of my EOD, I saw the so-called best one in the market
for N30,000 but I ended importing it from USA myself which cost me N80,000. I'm very sure that if I'm lucky to must have
seen such I imported from USA in Nigeria, they bill me nothing less than N120,000 for it.

Getting quality spare parts might be somehow but it worths getting because one can't compare their efficiencies with the so-called
imitation that are everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by biuti(f): 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by legalwealth(m): 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
biuti:

Check your whatsapp please.

Alright! !!
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by Richdee1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
Innoxxacs:
o jewa ke eng?

My Maths teacher in Secondary school told me I will not be the first in anything in life....

I just showed him its possible if you put ur mind

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by Innoxxacs: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
Richdee1:

My Maths teacher in Secondary school told me I will not be the first in anything in life....

I just showed him its possible if you put ur mind
true
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by Niccoloimhotep: 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
Justinlean02:
and to you all tokunbo na original, are you a learner
lol. Atleast you are sure it was removed from a car and not manufactured separately.
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by Niccoloimhotep: 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
legalwealth:

Ha! !!

Not all tokunbo spare parts are original but you can say most. Not all will even work like I had to test up
to five back 02 sensors two weeks ago before the last one worked for my EOD.

I imported brand new Denso OEM of the back 02 sensor from USA which cost me like N20,000
but it started failing after like six months. The fact that brand new OEM started failing after six month didn't
motivate me to buy the brand new "ones" sold for N10,000 in here by our brothers.

I only paid N5,000 for the fifth one that worked and it has been working fine; though the process was stressful
but it worths it because I so much dislike seeing "check engine" light on my dashboard.
at least you are sure it's removed from a car and not manufactured separately
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Genuine Car Parts by legalwealth(m): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:
at least you are sure it's removed from a car and not manufactured separately

They are tokunbos that came with engines brought in from abroad for sale! !!

(1) (Reply)

Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos / Please Which Is Preferable Between A Camry Spyder 2010 And A Rav 4 2010 ? / Crack Windscreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.