Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Kwarans I Need Your Votes — PPN Candidate Barr Paul Ajiroba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwarans I Need Your Votes — PPN Candidate Barr Paul Ajiroba (220 Views)

Video: Saraki Asking Kwarans To Vote Buhari / VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq / Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kwarans I Need Your Votes — PPN Candidate Barr Paul Ajiroba by Emmyloyalty: 12:19am On Mar 06, 2019
Kwarans:I need your votes.
The Gubernatorial Candidate of Peoples Party of Nigeria in Kwara State urge the good people of Kwara State to come out massively to vote for him this coming Saturday, 9th of March,2019 for the gubernatorial elections.

Regardless of political affiliations, religious background, our Party is still the best to be voted this coming Saturday.

Our party is a party strong in good will, ideology and developmental strategies to develop Kwara State.

I therefore urge the good people of Kwara State to vote for me as the next Governor of Kwara State this coming Saturday 9th of March,2019 at your different polling centers.

God bless you all.
God bless Kwara.
I remain your humble servant leader, Barrister Paul Ajiroba.

Cc lalasticlala
https://www.loyaltyupdates.com.ng/2019/03/kwarans-i-need-your-votes-barr-paul.html

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election:inec Budgets N1.9bn To Defend Buhari, Others’ Mandate In Court / Buhari’s Address Ahead Of Guber Polls (full Statement) / Austin Umahi Exposes Apc Masterplan To Disrupt The Election In Ebonyi State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.