Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

FG To Flood Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta With Security Personnel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Flood Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta With Security Personnel (12654 Views)

Why Igbos Don't Need Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Non Igbos Etc In Biafra / Akwa-ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa. I Didn't Know You Like What Is Going On In Nigeria / Wike Practicalise Nextlevel Mantra Flood Rivers State With Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Flood Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta With Security Personnel by mcmyvoice: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2019
Please O, bring half of all the security personnel needed to Delta State and ensure you arrest that criminal called Ibori who refused to repent from his sins. Please President Buhari, station two armies each to polling units. Let PDP go and die. Delta State must be liberated from the shackles of PDP grip.
Re: FG To Flood Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta With Security Personnel by Omaxx(f): 8:39am On Mar 06, 2019
Abi APC wants to take over this states by depriving the people from voting there choice,what kind of flooding security personnel we don’t need them,y only dis PDP strong states,dey should be careful abeg our anger is not funny
Re: FG To Flood Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta With Security Personnel by Siscooh: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2019
This is so unfair. May the Lord God by his angels defend the people of the South South and give them victory
Re: FG To Flood Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta With Security Personnel by JeffSiberstein: 8:40am On Mar 06, 2019
Nigeria Delta is PDP, APC beware
Re: FG To Flood Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta With Security Personnel by jared007: 8:42am On Mar 06, 2019
welcome development. in delta south, a lot of mammy water are involved in the voting process.

how can riverine hamlets and villages vomit more votes than upland cities and big towns combined?

its not good for men to relate with mammy water.

1 Like

Re: FG To Flood Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta With Security Personnel by Flyingngel(m): 8:44am On Mar 06, 2019
deliveryboy post:

I live in the the Niger Delta region. Lives don’t have value. I live in Port Harcourt, they kill people in numbers (rivers of blood was not coined for nothing), families are wiped out in a single night, communal killings in Itu Cross River and Akwa Ibom and other parts of those two states all south south states are heavily infested with local cults who prove their strength only by killings.

Communal crises in Akwa Ibom State? That is my state, the last time i check there is none between our state and any neighbouring state except last year when few kidnappers hold sway in Ukanafun lga thou Udom granted amnesty to them and thing have return to normal.
Besides Itu is in Akwa Ibom state not Cross River State.
Re: FG To Flood Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta With Security Personnel by mcmyvoice: 8:45am On Mar 06, 2019
We need security in Delta State and so Army barracks should be offloaded to my State, Delta to stop the rigging machine of Okowa,Ibori, PDP and their thugs

1 Like

Re: FG To Flood Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta With Security Personnel by Uguruzik(m): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2019
THIS EVIL FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WANTS TO RIG ELECTIONS IN THOSE STATES.
Re: FG To Flood Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta With Security Personnel by papyskinsy: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2019
May God epp us.. some ppl are jus walking dead.. especially in that rivers.. like dey are dead just waiting fr de election day.. to be physically dead.. rivers state is very bloody.. ppl must die shaa nii.. no be curse.. na jus facts.
Re: FG To Flood Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta With Security Personnel by edibobo: 9:44am On Mar 06, 2019
Why didn't they deploy securities to war prone zone instead of Niger Delta States
Re: FG To Flood Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta With Security Personnel by elonize(m): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2019
tesppidd:
Rivers especially.
That is the state with the most electoral violence and killings in the past 5 years.
all d residents der,almost all too dey extreme, warri dey learn for wer violence dey for ph
Re: FG To Flood Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta With Security Personnel by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 06, 2019
deliveryboy:

Killings happen a lot in south south states, even as often as northern states but your focus is always on Kaduna, you would rather the killings in Abonema are done in silence so as not to make your precious south look bad but they murder people everyday in Port Harcourt, Bayelsa and Delta in cult activities, election related violences, communal violence and ritual killings but it’s better it’s not talked about.
senseless comment. Cult war happens in every part of Southern Nigeria. From Lagos to Ebonyi to Rivers, cult war happens all the time. The recent violence happening in Rivers was orchestrated by Amaechi his APC who want to hijack Rivers by any means possible for APC and violence erupts when the people try to resist. Sometimes around 2016, Amaechi was using the SARS to hijack electoral materials, intimidating and murdering innocent rivers citizens. This February, Amaechi was caught using the military to hijack electoral materials, intimidating, kidnapping and murdering innocent people. What else do you need to know the same APC in power are the ones using the same military they want to send to fight against break down of order to cause break down of law and order?
Re: FG To Flood Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta With Security Personnel by wink2015(m): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2019
OddsIsland:
No matter what they do southerners can never like APC. APC =APP=ANPP= CPC. Theses parties are dominant in the north and let them remain there.

I BEG TO DISAGREE WITH YOU.

We are in a democracy in Nigeria.

All party must be represented in all parts of Nigeria.

There should not be party for southern Nigeria or party for Northern Nigeria.

Nigeria democracy should give the electorate multiplicity of choice to vote and be voted for.

YOUR COMMENT IS OLD SCHOOL
Re: FG To Flood Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta With Security Personnel by bumpercj: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2019
ok oooh!
Re: FG To Flood Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta With Security Personnel by banio: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2019
The security personals should just be placed on the roads to polling units, not inside the unit. They can stop and search suspects. If they go into the polling units, then they will rig for the highest bidder.

Also people should not walk in two's,.
Everyone should go solo.

See as I just de waste my advice that could fetch me billions
Re: FG To Flood Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta With Security Personnel by OkoroPeugeot(m): 11:08am On Mar 06, 2019
PDP states flooded with military
Re: FG To Flood Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta With Security Personnel by VULCAN(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
You are an APC member.

What has communal clashes got to do with elections?

If what you say is true why haven't the military stopped it? All of a sudden they want to send army over the weekend as if that will stop the community clashes. What happens when election ends?

APC is a curse and for defending this clear attempt at intimidating voters again like they did in Osun. God will also allow someone deny your right when it is due you.

deliveryboy:

I live in the the Niger Delta region. Lives don’t have value. I live in Port Harcourt, they kill people in numbers (rivers of blood was not coined for nothing), families are wiped out in a single night, communal killings in Itu Cross River and Akwa Ibom and other parts of those two states all south south states are heavily infested with local cults who prove their strength only by killings.
Re: FG To Flood Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta With Security Personnel by str8talk1: 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
they have stolen our mandate. again, wiuty impunity they want to capture these oil producing states. the sooner we separate from these useless North, d better for us.
Re: FG To Flood Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta With Security Personnel by osamz007: 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ruthlessness ko Ruth ni
Re: FG To Flood Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta With Security Personnel by jbblues24(m): 4:48am On May 21, 2019
Such notification, many style, so cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

HURIWA Demands Emefiele, Malami’s Arrest Over Naira Redesign Crisis / Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG / Nigeria’s Economy Must Be Freed From Oligarch’s Interest, Says Rewane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.