Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee (1919 Views)

Obaseki Denied Access To Buhari, PDP Opens Door For Him. / Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by sunky97: 10:22am On Mar 06, 2019
Popular Human right activist known as Segalink uploaded a Gofundme link on his twitter page calling on Nigerians willing to donate in defense of Atiku's mandate in a credible Court of Law to follow a link where they can domate their widow's mite.

In the mean time, Nigerians have begin to react to this call for donation.

http://tellmystory.com.ng/story/pdp-opens-gofundme-account-for-nigerians-willing-to-donate-for-atikus39s-legal-defence

Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by modath(f): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2019
cheesy
Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by folhenrry4flizzy(m): 10:25am On Mar 06, 2019
Victory is yours @Atiku

1 Like

Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2019
angry

Honestly, I supported Atiku's brilliant and well articulated policies but opted to vote for Buhari. I can't imagine the most loquacious governor in Nigeria currently becoming an over lord in his 2nd term had Atiku won. Atiku's lost will keep wike under check and balance.

Wike, the Mr. POS should go and donate the fund to him having deducting N5k from our February salary

6 Likes

Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by donstan18: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2019
Donate indeed.

Me, I want to go to court too.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by nameo: 10:32am On Mar 06, 2019
If it is true, I will donate.

Gladly....

3 Likes

Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by dominique(f): 10:33am On Mar 06, 2019
Atiku dollars don finish ni

2 Likes

Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by handie(m): 10:33am On Mar 06, 2019
Lol.... Atiku should just go and sit down. Win ur polling unit, u no fit. Win polling unit wey dey ur village, u no fit. Ur main hope of votes for NorthWest lose him polling units. Ur No. 1 supporter for southwest sef still lose him unit. And u honestly dey think say you win election? This guy should just take his defeat in peace and go sit in one corner. If he wan go court, I'll urge d APC to urge d court to compel him to cover their legal fees when he loses in d courts...... If Atiku contest against Buhari 20 times, Walahi! He go lose those 20 times.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by MrAJQ(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin Gush so this man is now broke

1 Like

Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 06, 2019
Who send you?
Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by CAPSLOCKED: 10:37am On Mar 06, 2019
JOKE OF THE CENTURY!

THIS GUY DIDN'T SUCCEED WITH THE ELECTIONS SO NOW HE WANTS TO LOOT FROM OUR POCKETS, INDIVIDUALLY. cheesy

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by Realadey(m): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2019
Hmmm,no wonder PDP are really dying to get to aso rock by fire by force,so they are really broke! Go fund me ko,go loot us ni. When they were all looting this country dry,they did it without senses. I pray a stronger political party is formed by new set of people to send away APC too and see how broke they will become too.
Useless thieves all around!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by sunky97: 10:38am On Mar 06, 2019
Why I will Continue to Criticise Buhari — Obasanjo

[flash=425,400]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uct4jwbQGGM[/flash]
Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by ngadaAwo: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2019
dominique:
means to attract public sympathy and make it more of a movement of the masses.

nice strategy if you ask me grin

trust me Atiku's money can never finish that man is freaking rich grin
someone that sponsored 2 presidential campaign in less than 4 years no be beans.

dangote dey learn work for some Nigerian billionaires cheesy
if you start checking well you'll see that dangote will not even come third in rank on some Nigerian billionaires

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by Lanretoye(m): 10:52am On Mar 06, 2019
So atiku wan take skill collect the money wey him spend back,OYO!

1 Like

Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by slivertongue: 10:55am On Mar 06, 2019
SCAM!!!
IS ATIKU BROKE OR IS SOMEONE OUT TO LINE HIS POCKET USING A GENUINE POLITICAL CAUSE?
Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by StOla: 10:56am On Mar 06, 2019
Those who would not donate to beggars, let us now watch them donate to a rich man that they believe in and show us the video as evidence.

If Atiku cannot enrich his friends, let the friends enrich Atiku.

Las las, Lawyer must chop their own share from Atiku and his friends.

Dividends of democracy no be for only politicians.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2019
I don't know what 1k can do, but I'm so contributing it.

Even if Atiku loses in court as the Buhari has pocketed the judiciary, I will be satisfied to have contributed to what I passionately believed in.
Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by JasonScoolari: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2019
dominique:
Not at all, there is still more dollars available to buy some trophies for Arsenal.

Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by cdqyehyeh(m): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2019
Hacanblivdis. Atiku fit beg for money

1 Like

Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by Clerverly: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2019
Awol1:
I don't know what 1k can do, but I'm so contributing it.

Even if Atiku loses in court as the Buhari has pocketed the judiciary, I will be satisfied to have contributed to what I passionately believed in.

Atiku dey organize GoFundMe. Someone that his So-in-law was arrested for money laundering of €150 millions? You wey neva eat three square meal in a day for a long time, wan donate 1k give am?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by helinues: 11:43am On Mar 06, 2019
I saw it coming.

Atiku should just give up cos nobody wants to contribute for tribunal money.

He should have learnt from the presidential elections. Where is Obi self?

1 Like

Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by ozodigboo(m): 11:44am On Mar 06, 2019
I voted for Atiku, but GoFundMe ?
I no follow abeg.
You're a billionaire Sir, people are bound to misunderstand this.
Don't mess yourself up Sir.
If you still have doubts, then abandon the court case and save yourself some dignity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by Elnino4ladies: 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Donating money for Atiku LMFAO...More like dropping water in an ocean..
Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by MrPolitics: 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry

Honestly, I supported Atiku's brilliant and well articulated policies but opted to vote for Buhari. I can't imagine the most loquacious governor in Nigeria currently becoming an over lord in his 2nd term had Atiku won. Atiku's lost will keep wike under check and balance.

Wike, the Mr. POS should go and donate the fund to him having deducting N5k from our February salary

LOL at you thinking Wike would have been an overlord in an Atiku administration.
Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by moderatedguy: 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
MrAJQ:
grin grin grin grin Gush so this man is now broke
He is not broke zombie.Even supporters of TRUMP DONATED for his election.
Re: PDP Opens Gofundme Account For Nigerians Willing To Donate To Atikus's Legal Fee by ruggedtimi(m): 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
how many times have they set up account to fund the sick and the poor. When atiku wins will he setup fundthepeople account?

(1) (Reply)

Chukwuemeka Ihedioha Imo Next Governor / Presidency Warns CAN Over Religious Intolerance / Fani Kayode Reacts As Senator Abaribe Tells Buhari To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.