Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Dickson To Buratai: Prosecute Soldiers Who Killed My Photographer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson To Buratai: Prosecute Soldiers Who Killed My Photographer (287 Views)

Prosecute Soldiers Involved In Lekki Shootings, Reps Tell Buhari / Wike Rejects PDP Peace Move, Tells Dickson To Leave Party Immediately / Oyetola Cries To Buratai As Criminals Take Over Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dickson To Buratai: Prosecute Soldiers Who Killed My Photographer by agwom(m): 11:10am On Mar 06, 2019
Bayelsa State Governor Seriake Dickson has urged the Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-General Tukur Buratai, to identify and prosecute the soldiers who killed a government house photographer. Reginald Dei and one Taribi Seidougha in Southern Ijaw Local Government Area of the state during the February 23 elections.

Dickson, in a statement yesterday by his director of Strategic Communications, Nathan Egba-Ologo, said Buratai has a responsibility to redeem the image of the army by ensuring the arrest and trial of the soldiers.

The governor urged the army to produce the killer soldiers and ensure they face the full weight of the law.

“Buratai should be wary of tying the army to the disgusting disposition of the Bayelsa APC’s violence and criminality by taking the proactive step to investigate the circumstances leading to the murder of the government house photographer and the PDP leader in Southern Ijaw.

“The Bayelsa State Government and Bayelsans would adopt all lawful means to seek justice in this brazen act of terror perpetrated against our citizens by a collusion of thugs and soldiers,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/dickson-to-buratai-prosecute-soldiers-who-killed-my-photographer.html
Re: Dickson To Buratai: Prosecute Soldiers Who Killed My Photographer by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Current Cost Of Registering A Business Name / Ogun 2019 Update :Plot by Amosun to bribe INEC Bursted / Bututai Is A Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.