Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home (21825 Views)

You Can Go To Him - Precious Chikwendu Slams Lady Telling Her To Go Back To FFK / 'Get Off Our Pages': Tiwa Savage Slams Lady Who Said She Is Tired Of Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by fabinfos(f): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2019
Popular actress, Rosy Meurer has hit out at a lady who accused and cursed her for breaking Tonto Dikeh’s home.

Taking to social media, the lady identified as, @Chidera2012, accused and cursed Rosy Meurer for breaking the home of Tonto Dikeh. The lady wrote;

Karma is real pain ,agony sorrow veil never depart frm ur life ,happiness joy ,peace veil be far frm u all the days of ur life,the fatherly love u deny Toto son ,so will the angels of children deny u and ur unborn children that fatherly love

As expected, this didn’t go down well with Rosy and she instantly replied with harsh words, see what she wrote;

You shall die young, your children and unborn children shall be motherless, before you finally die, suffering shall be your portion, you will look for hapiness and never find, you will look for favor and very find, blessings shall see you and be running, problems will be your portion, everything you lay your hands on shall fail terribly, frustration, depression, sicknesses shall be your portion and after you die in sorrow and unbearable pains, YOUR OWN born and unborn children will pass through the same phase you passed through. Suffering will favor them with mysterious illnesses, hate shall find them like you found me, unfortunate situations will be their companion, and when they give birth to their own children if they ever do, the same thing shall fall on them till your generations are all wiped off from the worst things this world can offer. In your miserable frustrated life never ever conic to my page to insult my unborn. Cursed sacrificial child. If you don’t know a shorty keep your stinking mouth in your unkept decaying vagina. Dead cell. Get a life and get lost.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/rosy-meurer-slams-lady-who-accused-her-of-breaking-tonto-dikehs-home/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by Praizenews: 11:33am On Mar 06, 2019
Lol

See some sexy photos and twerking videos of actress Rosy meurer HERE
Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by donstan18: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2019
The annoying part is that both of them are hoes.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by Davash222(m): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2019
Women!!

One of the reasons I can’t make woman my vice when I become president.

9 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:41am On Mar 06, 2019
grin the slamming queen has returned wink Abeg finish the dingbat joor he deserves it

Im in need of a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by princegeo(m): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lol these one pain am chai

But Biko which one be stinking decaying vagina
So vagina dy decay ����

3 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nigeria women and hoeing around
Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by Godsgal(f): 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
I DONT WANT TO SAY THESE COS I MIGHT BE WRONG BUT JUST SO U KNOW, Tonto Dike might be the one behind that handle.
Just saying ooo

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by hisexcellency34: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
Why has Churchill not married her since?

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
The girl deserves it..did she hear Rosy's side of the story? ??

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by mynaijadj(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
Some women have angelic faces but demonic hearts. How did all these curses even come out of rosy meurer?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by BlackfireX: 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
Imagine this kind of hot curse on buhari 's head for 3 years....

I dey come

9 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by AMvanquish: 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nigerians. Is it your headache? What's her God Damn business...
Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by Liquortales(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
As much as i don't want to comment on this, I just had to; cuz I don't understand why celebrities will keep falling for this type of shit. When people who are looking for cheap attention come on social media to vent their bleeped up life as it is, I think it's better they (celebrities) just keep mum about it. When that happens the foolishness of some people will dawn on them. That's if they even know that they are foolish..... just passing sha.........

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
Curses upon curses writen in Spanish and espanol grin

7 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by jamezman(m): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
Why is this on front page now....

So na swear we wanna come and be reading abi...
Op wehdone oh
Irregularities made regular on NL fp...

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by Bowwow11(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
some people will not just mind their business I like the way Rosy give the fan finishing

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by Memphitz537(m): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nairaland mods,una nor dey tire for olosho stories??
Na wa ooooooooooo!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by iluvdonjazzy: 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
abeg enough of all these Toto Dike stuff today jor

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by tesppidd: 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin

See insults!

The babe fine pass Tonto Dike hands down sha.

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by elemagoon(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
kelvinsure01:
see below

SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
SCAM
Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
Godsgal:
I DONT WANT TO SAY THESE COS I MIGHT BE WRONG BUT JUST SO U KNOW, Tonto Dike might be the one behind that handle.
Just saying ooo
You might be right. Again, the reply seems directed at Tonto. Read again and you will notice this is a fight. She mentioned "your born and unborn children" how was she sure the lady has child(ren)? Then decaying ,,, Implying abandoned property cool

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by meobizy(f): 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Okay now.
What we see here is another case of a jobless celeyeyebrity aka a jobless lazy youth come online, create a dummy account, insult herself then ‘clap back’ with her original to make news, because bloggers.
Well, their work is to entertain.
Every time I read these I have a wide smile on my face.
I guess her work is done.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by Ladiesdoctor(m): 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
Na Tonto Dike has the Chidera2012 account. She got what she bargained for. She touch person wey get venomous mouth pass am.

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by Collins10(m): 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
Everytime "Popular actress, Rossy Meurer"!
Please, which movie has she acted? Even if it's those Nollywood Epic movies, which one has she featured in?
Popular actress kor!
She's popular for breaking Tonto Dike's home, not for acting any movie. You guys should watch the way you address people.

4 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by Gleefreak125(m): 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
See curse shocked shocked shocked
Curses work upon three sets of people; the curser, the cursed and the listener/hearer/reader. You see why you're not spared? If you'll need to neutralise the effect of those curses, pm me. cry cry cry
I got the neutraliser.
Oh lawd!!! And something was whispering to me not to open this mumu thread. undecided undecided undecided

Re: Rosy Meurer Slams Lady Who Accused Her Of Breaking Tonto Dikeh’s Home by asawanathegreat(m): 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
Women and trouble sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi Oke’s Son, Richmond's 5th Birthday Party In Pictures / Picture Of Terry G And Son / 'i’m A Mega Super Star' – Korede Bello Is Tired Of Being Called ‘upcoming’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.