Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

How Can One Know If A Car Has Been Fitted With A Tracker - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Can One Know If A Car Has Been Fitted With A Tracker (2307 Views)

How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD / U.S To Start Testing Cars Fitted With Digital Camera Side Mirrors / How Can One Know When The Leg Of Honda Car Is About To Pull Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Know If A Car Has Been Fitted With A Tracker by tsharp(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
My bro been gifted a car but he is suspicious his benefactor has fitted a tracking device. How can one know this for sure?

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Know If A Car Has Been Fitted With A Tracker by tsharp(m): 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
Make una help a brother na. embarassed
Re: How Can One Know If A Car Has Been Fitted With A Tracker by Lionhearted: 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
Let him ask the owner...

The information you seek is and can only be needed by thieves...

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Can One Know If A Car Has Been Fitted With A Tracker by dgitrader(m): 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
Kindly Enjoy the car with clear conscience and appreciation or let go of it if ur mind is restless. No one should suggest publicly how to know if a car has a tracker... That would be useful info for some criminals.

7 Likes

Re: How Can One Know If A Car Has Been Fitted With A Tracker by 3kay945(m): 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
Something fishing is being smelt here.

Why would you want to know

Don't come near my car o. .. remember, raining season is here.

4 Likes

Re: How Can One Know If A Car Has Been Fitted With A Tracker by Dottore: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
tsharp:
My bro been gifted a car but he is suspicious his benefactor has fitted a tracking device. How can one know this for sure?
Sounds like the question a car snatcher would ask. What's my business if someone that gifted me a car fitted it with a thousand trackers. Is it not his headache. I pray you are not what I suspect that you are.

7 Likes

Re: How Can One Know If A Car Has Been Fitted With A Tracker by Twonaira1: 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lol see question o
Re: How Can One Know If A Car Has Been Fitted With A Tracker by tsharp(m): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lionhearted:
Let him ask the owner...

Wow thanks. Never saw it that way.
Re: How Can One Know If A Car Has Been Fitted With A Tracker by galaxi(m): 8:31am On Mar 07, 2019
Lionhearted:
Let him ask the owner...

Thank you for stating the obvious,he sounds like a thief!

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Know If A Car Has Been Fitted With A Tracker by tsharp(m): 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
galaxi:

Thank you for stating the obvious,he sounds like a thief!

now that you have said it, see how your life has transformed. monkey.
Re: How Can One Know If A Car Has Been Fitted With A Tracker by galaxi(m): 6:30am On Mar 09, 2019
Mr thief go hug transformer!
If you don’t want people to comment,why come here to seek for advice on how to commit crime?

tsharp:

now that you have said it, see how your life has transformed. monkey.
Re: How Can One Know If A Car Has Been Fitted With A Tracker by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
tsharp:

This is just like a case of an amatuer robber after an operstion
As a detective,i suspect you for these reasons

Asking a sensitive security question on behalf of ur brother is implicating.

Your brother has every right to ask whoever dashed him d car

How sure are you that the car was actually gifted to your brother?

What car model is it ?
Re: How Can One Know If A Car Has Been Fitted With A Tracker by BOUNTYDOG(m): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
tsharp:

U sound like the benefactor fitted the tracker prior to when he dashed ur brother simply cos he wants to track ur brother's movement.like he wants it discreet so ur brother would not know

Hmmmm

Or maybe the benefactor is also not the rightful owner of the car and gifted ur brother as he is not sure if the car has been bugged
Re: How Can One Know If A Car Has Been Fitted With A Tracker by tsharp(m): 11:04am On Mar 11, 2019
galaxi:

Mr thief go hug transformer!
If you don’t want people to comment,why come here to seek for advice on how to commit crime?

why so bitter bro? you don chop? grin
Re: How Can One Know If A Car Has Been Fitted With A Tracker by tsharp(m): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2019
BOUNTYDOG:

This is just like a case of an amatuer robber after an operstion
As a detective,i suspect you for these reasons

Asking a sensitive security question on behalf of ur brother is implicating.

Your brother has every right to ask whoever dashed him d car

How sure are you that the car was actually gifted to your brother?

What car model is it ?

you're really asking what model it is?

chairman, i don't need the info again. i recognise now that it is sensitive. unfortunately no one seems to see that it was without any ill intention. maybe if i explained the situation y'all will understand why i asked but if it has security implications, then i withdraw the question. my bro will deal with his ish.
Re: How Can One Know If A Car Has Been Fitted With A Tracker by tsharp(m): 8:51am On Apr 12, 2019
Someone was kind enough to do it in the papers today. And guess what? Car theft incidents will not increase because of it. Some of you are too morbid. You should relocate to Pluto.

https://punchng.com/how-to-find-hidden-gps-tracker-in-your-car/
Re: How Can One Know If A Car Has Been Fitted With A Tracker by meekparagon(m): 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
Who posted this senseless post .
Ur brother must b a criminal, how can someone be afraid of to use something that was been given to him by the owner.
U no get sense at all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Can One Know If A Car Has Been Fitted With A Tracker by tsharp(m): 1:48am On Apr 14, 2019
meekparagon:
Who posted this senseless post .
Ur brother must b a criminal, how can someone be afraid of to use something that was been given to him by the owner.
U no get sense at all

ogbeni sharaap! you know nothing of the world you live in. las las i found the article i wanted. tell me did you car get lost?

1 Like

Re: How Can One Know If A Car Has Been Fitted With A Tracker by id4sho(m): 7:23am On Apr 14, 2019
Dan Barawo kawai

(1) (Reply)

Getting My First Car Ever, Please Help Choose Between These Two / Advise On The Mazda 3 2005 / Rattling, Knocking Sound After Changing Oil Seal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.