Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (35122 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by gistfever: 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
From Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian actress, Mercy Aigbe shares new photo with her friend Iyabo Ojo as she reacts to slams about her cleavage baring outfit. Gistvic Reports.

Mercy Aigbe says people opinions doesn't matter to her as far it doesn't pay her bills, she been fully aware her cleavage is showing. Gistvic Reports.

She wrote:
"Chai @iyaboojofespris is short sha ��� I tall pass you wella �......Letter to association of ‘holier than thou’ ‘saints’ ‘social media preachers’... pls I posted this pix � I know my cleavage is showing! I love it � pls if you don’t, kindly unfollow or go to lindaikeji to leave your self righteous and hypocritical comments �Need I remind y’all that your opinions doesn’t define me neither does it pay my bills, so sincerely your opinions are meaningless to me ....... Please spare me all those comments oh! Cos I am too busy and won’t really have time to be blocking your fake asses till later in the day �My advice is drink plenty of water and mind the business that pays your bills , life isn’t that hard �������"

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/holier-than-thou-saints-mercy-aigbe.html

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by gistfever: 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by superlanny(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
I don't take Hoe's serious,especially rusted and over used ones

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by NLevents: 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
She looks good. Nice cleavage

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by GOFRONT(m): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Wow...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Davash222(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Digital farm tools.

20 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
See as e be like TWO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL, to give am powerful header just dey hungry me.

24 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
superlanny:
. angry

As if you won't go in raw if she puts it on the table.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Yewandequeen(f): 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
What's the cobubble undecided

Her cleavage he problem
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by YoungLionken(m): 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
Some women sha, they would be the devil but still make the whole world think the man is always at fault and therefore wicked. Ever since, she left her husband, she's been living like an old school prostitute...

Tiwa Savage started doing what she couldn't do when Teebillz was still around(see how a married woman even though divorced, was misbehaving in fever video with white pants and bra, wonder what they do indoors)...

Mercy Johnson is still in marriage because she refused to do what her colleagues like Ini Edo and Co were doing while in marriage...

Anyway, their life isn't connected to mine, bye!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by wordhot: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
21 DAYS TO GO TO TRAINING - THE IC DONS ARE COMING TO ABUJA FOR THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED MARATHON TRAINING!

WITH THIS PROGRAM, WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER IN 4 WEEKS – 100% GUARANTEED!

IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO: A friend recommends a certain website, so you click on the link. And wow – even though you can't put your finger on it, everything about the site seems to fit together superbly, from the colors, Web Design and entire functionality. Although you haven't visited the site before, you know just how to navigate it. The search function even works. For all this and more, you can give kudos to the talented Web developer - and probably you have nursing the dream of becoming a WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER

Build A Job-Ready Career As Website Developer. Learn to Create Professional & Functional Websites.
Get Tutored and Mentored by Experts who have developed hundreds of Websites, Web & Mobile Apps

What You Get -Practical Training Outlines

- Everything You Need to Know About Becoming a WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- What are the important time-tested and trusted Skills, Technologies and Training needed to Become A WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT Profession
- The Fundamentals of Web technologies – HTML, CSS and Javascript
- SEO – Basic and advanced applications of Google Analytics, Console and Yoast
- Basic and Advance implementation of Site Speed optimization
- Achieving mobile responsiveness
- Domain registration and propagation
- Procuring best Host Registrars with most advanced and reliable hosting features
- How Best to host multiple Websites on a single Hosting platform
- Website Maintenance and Management principles
- Web Design with Photoshop
- PLUS MUCH MORE!

FEES: N38,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N39,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: MARCH 27, 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: ASOKORO AND LIFE CAMP CENTERS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Websites Development

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are in Abuja and you want to partner with us. Kindly reach us ASAP. PORT HARCOURT AND IBADAN COMING SOON!

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Websites Development

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

CONTACTS ON BANNERS

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
kiss kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by holluphemydavid(m): 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
Life of a hoes... Her life, her business

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by SuperIgbo1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
I think this lady is ugly.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by ssogundele(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
These are some people role models! I fear for our future wives whose role models are these!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by AllenSpencer: 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lagos State Government Property

I just pray Sanwo-Olu also refurbishes the Ambode project.

Executive Olosho!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by ucsquare(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
HOE-LOW-SHO..nice advert strategy she's got to pay bills and that up there is wats bringing in the cash..

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by dele31: 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
That's the business that pays her bills, so don't comment!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Nayo08(m): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
superlanny:
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by TwoBottles: 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
shocked
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by marv1: 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
Mind the business that pays your bills.

Woohoo
Good encouragement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Sultty(m): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
I just wanna suck those boobs

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Ryan4Real: 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
Good.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by BillgatesMaigad(m): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
Wonders of push up bra

I remember how I met a cute little girl in a hotel at abuja. I thought she was having a factory fitted asset not until she un.dress herself and my eyes met fallen heroes for real

You won't believe she actually had two braziers on just to push up the bobby

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by fatymore(f): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
she just shut up...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
Me I don't have a problem with their yeye cloth. Just don't post a picture like that and add God to the caption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Darksider131: 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
People who mind their business dies at old age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by dalass(f): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Billyanger(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
Noting is really wrong with what she wear in this century we are, many companies will allow thier official female workers to dress like this....

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slams Holier Than Thou Saints Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by mc0zwald: 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
she should have opened everything let's see the real deal.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: Don't Call Me Aunty Kem Kem, I'm 15 Years Older / Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Popular Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How They Were Disvirgined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.