Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

"If Gov. Udom Wins 2019 Election, I Will Commit Suicide"- Man Brags To Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If Gov. Udom Wins 2019 Election, I Will Commit Suicide"- Man Brags To Akpabio (867 Views)

Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If Gov. Udom Wins 2019 Election, I Will Commit Suicide"- Man Brags To Akpabio by doneyor(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
The young man whom Senator Akpabio, pardoned recently here, made a shocking comment to the senator.

Mr. Zion, is the young man in APC, Akwa Ibom State, who predicted that senator Akpabio, will dump PDP to APC. Mr. Zion to his people that should senator Akpabio fails to defect to APC, he"Mr. Zion," should be stone to death.

Senator Akpabio, was shocked when Mr. Zion told him he predicted his defection from PDP to APC. In Akpabio's reaction, he said, "Please don't predict again", but the young man insisted that he has another prediction which he said;

“If Gov. Udom Emmanuel Wins 2019 Election, I Will Commit Suicide”

The distinguished senator was shocked when he heard the young man and he quickly countered him, telling him its not a prophesy. Akpabio, told him to drop such idea, that nothing will make him commit suicide.

Mr. Zion, has been against the government of Gabriel Udom Emmanuel, saying that by 2019, the good people of Akwa Ibom need a leader like Mr.Nsima Ekere, the governorship candidate of APC in Akwa Ibom State.

Watch the video using the link below

cc@ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

https://ukrido.com/2018/12/09/video-if-gov-udom-emmanuel-wins-2019-election-i-will-commit-suicide-man-tells-sen-akpabio/
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dENxMU60Xus

Re: "If Gov. Udom Wins 2019 Election, I Will Commit Suicide"- Man Brags To Akpabio by donbachi(m): 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
As if akwa ibom will be renamed after him(zion state)if he dies...unam ikot.
Re: "If Gov. Udom Wins 2019 Election, I Will Commit Suicide"- Man Brags To Akpabio by Paperwhite(m): 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
An Akpabio that woefully lost his senatorial bid?
Another high grade zombie is about to die like the idiot that swam & drank dirty gutter water because a useless president fraudulently won an election.You can't belong to the coven & reason rationally...

1 Like

Re: "If Gov. Udom Wins 2019 Election, I Will Commit Suicide"- Man Brags To Akpabio by Okuda(m): 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
fooolish people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: "If Gov. Udom Wins 2019 Election, I Will Commit Suicide"- Man Brags To Akpabio by festacman(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
He's not going commit any suicide. Hustle-powered vow driven by empty belly. Eyes on the money. Please bear with him.
Re: "If Gov. Udom Wins 2019 Election, I Will Commit Suicide"- Man Brags To Akpabio by Johnnyessence(m): 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
doneyor:
The young man whom Senator Akpabio, pardoned recently here, made a shocking comment to the senator.

Mr. Zion, is the young man in APC, Akwa Ibom State, who predicted that senator Akpabio, will dump PDP to APC. Mr. Zion to his people that should senator Akpabio fails to defect to APC, he"Mr. Zion," should be stone to death.

Senator Akpabio, was shocked when Mr. Zion told him he predicted his defection from PDP to APC. In Akpabio's reaction, he said, "Please don't predict again", but the young man insisted that he has another prediction which he said;

“If Gov. Udom Emmanuel Wins 2019 Election, I Will Commit Suicide”

The distinguished senator was shocked when he heard the young man and he quickly countered him, telling him its not a prophesy. Akpabio, told him to drop such idea, that nothing will make him commit suicide.

Mr. Zion, has been against the government of Gabriel Udom Emmanuel, saying that by 2019, the good people of Akwa Ibom need a leader like Mr.Nsima Ekere, the governorship candidate of APC in Akwa Ibom State.

Watch the video using the link below

cc@ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

https://ukrido.com/2018/12/09/video-if-gov-udom-emmanuel-wins-2019-election-i-will-commit-suicide-man-tells-sen-akpabio/
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dENxMU60Xus

this one is just deceiving himself. he's just looking for money. akwa ibom state is pdp state. prepare to commit suicide when udom Emmanuel is been declared the winner.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Okowa Celebrates All Deltans In A Grand Style / Tambuwal Win Sokoto Election With Just 342 Margin / Dangote Refinery’ll Improve Nigeria’s Trade Balance By $2bn Yearly –IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.