Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) (51130 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Takes His Campaign To Lagos: Pictures & Video / Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) / Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by MxreR: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
It was panic of losing Lagos that made APC and presidency hurriedly engaging Ifeanyi Uba to rescue Sanwolu from being defeated by PDP. It is believed that many Igbo voters in Lagos have swung in favor of PDP candidate in the 2019 gubernatorial election in Lagos.

APC is not leaving anything to chance as they believe that Igbo votes will make a lot of difference in this election. Ifeanyi Uba was spotted with the APC gubernatorial candidate since yesterday up until this afternoon, moving from different locations where they were seen pleading with Igbos to vote Sanwolu as their interest will be protected if he wins.

Whether or not Igbos in Lagos will accept their bait is still unknown. Presidency had earlier in the week spoken directly to the Capital Oil boss on phone twice, imploring him to try his possible best to swing Igbo votes in favor of Sanwolu.

Lagos is the commercial capital of Nigeria and any serious political party will like to covert it it to itself.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by ngoxievergreen(f): 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
does it mean that APC in lagos knows what we online people does not know? this APC desperation proves one thing, igbos are very key to whoever that will take over the Alausa house in Ikeja. it is obvious igbos are very important in lagos cheesy

192 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
He knows APC will definitely win and he's actually looking for attention.
All these Oil men sef.
All the Oil Men are Joining APC to pave way for business purposes

201 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by MxreR: 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
HebronHF:
He knows APC will definitely win and he's actually looking for attention.
All these Oil men sef.

do you have the election results already?

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by Lymasaba(m): 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
5million IBO vote grin

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by SouthEastFacts: 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
They said Igbos are not relevant and they have been running around seeking ways to get Igbo votes through patronage.

Thank God Igbos are not Yoruba moslems, if Ifeanyi like make him sleep for the houses of all Igbo people in Lagos, an Igbo man will vote for who he wants to vote.

I like Sanwo-olu for personally reasons but I don't think my brothers will stand with someone that is a puppet.

99 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by ibotic(f): 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lymasaba:
5million IBO vote grin

grin grin grin....I laff in Wakanda tongue...

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by googi: 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
Igbo always celebrating before they accomplish anything.

They did in Jos and ruined the chances of Ekwueme as Presidential candidate.

They celebrated Buhari/Okadigbo ticket.

They celebrated Jonathan after his votes from all over Nigeria as if it was only their votes.

They celebrated Saraki and Ekeremadu acrobabic katakata to seize power until Saraki dissolved.

They celebrated Atiku/Obi

Now let me show them. Be careful before you fall on your face again. This is how to capture LAGOS but they have to get in line.

- If it is not the Bini a Yoruba protectorate, under Oranmiyan and Eweka reversing ownership, it is Dahomey Women Warriors claiming or extending their kinship as Yoruba to their neighboring Yoruba.

It is now the turn of the Igbo. Let me help them with their spurious claims.

Jaja Opobo defied and stopped the British as middle men traders in Southern Nigeria and traded directly with European. Just like the Ijebu did for centuries with Arabs and Europeans.

So, Igbo through Jaja of Opobo and Ijebu ruled the Southern Nigeria? ������

12 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by hisexcellency34: 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
No Igbo people, no Lagos. We determine everything here in Lagos

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by Paperwhite(m): 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
So the "5%ters/Awon Okoros" are now important right?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by Innoxxacs: 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
Developers.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
IFEANYI UBA LOOSEGUARDING MAN

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by chudez0147(m): 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Anybody else notice that guys fake smile in the first pic??

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by SaintLucia: 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
"As far as the election is concerned, I think INEC did a great job and I have moved on but the party as an entity has the right to seek redress if they feel something is wrong with conducts of the elections and the results, but as for me I have moved on."

Peter Obi and Igbo + Chinese sense na 5&6. The man no kuku spend too much.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by freemanbubble: 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
APC is scam

Buhari is a scam
Inec is a scam

12 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by Cue4rm: 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
Tinubu won't like this

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by BlackfireX: 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
Sanwo olu ,

Tinubus new New puppet

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by Kwamecron(m): 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
tongue
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by davodyguy: 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2019

8 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by drmikeadams(m): 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
grin sanwo olu will win grin évén the agbaje is not showing sign of seriousness

12 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by yetunsbay(m): 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
They said Igbos are not relevant and they have been running around seeking ways to get Igbo votes through patronage.

Thank God Igbos are not Yoruba moslems, if Ifeanyi like make him sleep for the houses of all Igbo people in Lagos, an Igbo man will vote for who he wants to vote.

I like Sanwo-olu for personally reasons but I don't think my brothers will stand with someone that is a puppet.

unfortunately for u come Sat APC winning again

8 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by davodyguy: 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
MxreR:

do you have the election results already?

Yes, APC would win and has already won

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by Zombicmodz: 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
Tax break for capital oil
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by Kwamecron(m): 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
tongue angry
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
I know ibo people will come to this desperation

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by helinues: 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
Over 5 million Igbo voters in Lagos

Abeg what's the total number of the registered voters?

11 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) by LandOwners: 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hmmmmmmmm..
Damage control....

What happened at okota during the president / senate elections was an eyesore.
It was as if the thugs concentrated on the polling units where igbos are based and started intimidating and harassing them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions / Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) / How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.