Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

‘I Will Work Harder This Time’ – President Buhari Promises Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Will Work Harder This Time’ – President Buhari Promises Nigeria (225 Views)

South-East Presidential Aspirants Not Assertive, Need To Work Harder – Ohanaeze / How Fulani Vigilante Will Work In South East - Miyetti Allah Chairman / Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

‘I Will Work Harder This Time’ – President Buhari Promises Nigeria by Edithfavourite: 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
President Buhari today reassured Nigerians that he would not let them down in his second term in office.

He said this when he received the leadership of the Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF), who paid him a congratulatory visit at the state house in Abuja.

According to him, he would work harder in the next four years to address the challenges facing the country.

“This is my last lap, I will try to work harder. I assure you, I will not let you down.”
he stated

Chairman of the ACF’s board of trustees, Alhaji Adamu Fika who led the delegation, said the visit was to congratulate the president on his victory at the polls .

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/i-will-work-harder-this-time-i-wont-let-you-down-president-buhari-promises-nigerians/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: ‘I Will Work Harder This Time’ – President Buhari Promises Nigeria by handie(m): 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
You better do. This is ur last chance to build a
lasting legacy. This time around, you can't
blame anybody if you fail. I and a whole lotta
Nigerians ignored d flaws of ur first term as
we felt you needed time to set d foundations
for a new and prosperous Nigeria. We've given u a 2nd term to build on d foundations
of ur first term. Make all d tough decisions
and so far they're in d interest of Nigeria,
you can be assured of our unflinching
support. If anyone of ur appointees wanna be
a clog in ur quest to build a lasting legacy, biko ditch him with no 2nd thought. Infact,
we'll need u to shed d toga of PMB and wear
that of GMB in making some hard decisions.....
In all, you have our best wishes and prayers
this 2nd term and I hope u really work
harder than u did during ur first term
Re: ‘I Will Work Harder This Time’ – President Buhari Promises Nigeria by Mynd44: 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2019

(1)

Make I Request Something From Mr Sanwo Olu My Incoming Governor. / Ambode Congratulates Governor-elect, Lawmakers-elect / Akeredolu’s Unprecedented Two-year Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.