Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,512 members, 7,823,198 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo (150884 Views)

TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
skubido:

Werey re ooo, Awon abatenije.
Stupid Mother.

OP Tanks for the update
Lol.. You vex oo grin

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by queenitee(f): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
So I got no Invite

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by queenitee(f): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
I'm here, awwwn our little lady of yesterday *dancing*
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Jentle244: 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Thanks op for this nice piece. I would like to say something. The use of names like adedayo ademola and all the add it's really confusing me. Can't wrap my head around the personalities but all the same wehdone

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Kaycee9242(m): 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
nice update, op well done

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
queenitee:
So I got no Invite
Sowie....welcome on board.
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
CHAPTER 5
Father’s day came and it was awesome. All the Fathers were on white natives. The children gave their special numbers and a playlet was also performed by the drama group.
Pastor David preaching for that day was solely directed to the fathers. As he mount the pulpit, the congregation applauded Jesus in his life as he took the microphone.
“Happy Fathers day!” he said with all smiles and the fathers in the house replied.
“May we all witness more of this in Jesus name” he prayed and the church said a resounding amen.
“Firstly, I have good news for the widows and the fatherless. You are covered! Psalm 68:5 says:
‘A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling' Jeremiah 49:11 also says 'The LORD watches over the sojourners; he upholds the widow and the fatherless, but the way of the wicked he brings to ruin’ So relax, don’t fret. God got you. What did I say?”
“God got you” The congregation said after him. Some stood up and clapped probably those who had lost their fathers and the widows. Then Pastor David continued.
“Fathers are the commander in chief of their homes and they are the ones who is solely in charge of decision making. Therefore your head must be correct as the man of the house. The decisions you take in your home can build or destroy your home. As the head of the house, who do you
consult before making decisions in your family? Some men consults their friends, some their parents especially those who just started their marital journey. You are not to consult any one, the only one who you should consult is the person who orchestrated the marriage institution which is who?” he asked.
And the church chorused. “GOD!”
“Let’s turn our Bible into the book of Ruth 1:1-5 to see an example of a man whose decision almost destroyed his home and his entire lineage if not for God’s mercy”
The church projector immediately project the scripture. “I read” he said.
1 Now it came to pass in the days when the judges ruled, that there was a famine in the land. And a certain man of Bethlehem, Judah, went to dwell in the country of Moab, he and his wife and his two sons.
2 The name of the man was Elimelech, the name of his wife was Naomi, and the names of his two sons were Mahlon and Chilion--Ephrathites of Bethlehem, Judah. And they went to the country of Moab and remained there. 3 Then Elimelech, Naomi's husband, died; and she was left, and her two sons. 4 Now they took wives of the women of Moab: the name of the one was Orpah, and the name of the other Ruth. And they dwelt there about ten years. 5 Then both Mahlon and Chilion also died; so the woman survived her two sons and her husband. (Ruth 1:1-5 NKJV)
Then he went back into his sermon.
“Elimelech took a decision without God and journeyed to a strange land. Naomi, he’s wife went back to Israel empty.
But thank God for Ruth, in Ruth 1:16 who God use to raise a seed for that lineage again. If not that lineage would have been scrapped for life from the surface of the Earth.
And for you whose wife’s advice or suggestions never mean anything to you, by the time you mess up, it is this same woman that will clean up your mess at the end of the day. Elimelech wrong decisions was corrected by Ruth and Naomi. So your wife’s opinions count in your decision making. Your wives are not dummy, they have brain. They think, they reason too. Even your children’s opinions count not to talk of that of your wife! The flesh of your flesh and bone of your bone” He pointed out and the church gave a round of applause and cheered.
After the sermon, The representative for the father’s mount the pulpit and presented the church with a gift. They also presented Pastor David with a gift as their spiritual father.
“It’s like it’s not only you guys that have prepared gift for the Pastor” Ademide whispered to Adeola who was sitting next to her.
“Shebi you said he is not yet a father” She whispered back.
“Ok o” she said and shifted her gaze back to the altar.
Other programs was conducted, and finally the benediction.
The Adetula’s had already assigned their last born, Ademola who was around for the father’s day celebration to take the gift they got for the Pastor to the PA's office, He was in charge of collecting all the gift items given to Pastor David. Other Pastors too received gifts.
After the service, Ademide boarded her parents car while Ademola and Adeola boarded their elder brother’s car. And they all went home to continue the celebration.
Deacon Adetula had already bought drinks and his daughters specially prepared his favorite pounded yam and vegetable soup laced with egusi and bush meat.
They all ate happily as a family. Deacon Adetula prayed for his three children who

are due for marriages that this time next year, he will celebrate father’s day with their spouses and everyone said a loud amen. They presented him with the gift they bought as a family and those who have separate gifts also gave him. It was a great celebration for the Adetula’s. Adedayo left afterwards, Demola too returned to school that same day packing all the packable food stuffs along with him. He even took some of his Father’s gift. Saying whatever belongs to his father belongs to him too. He was the funny type anyway and loved by his Father.

6 Likes

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Ann2012(f): 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
Thanks for the update ma'am

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Kaycee9242(m): 6:37am On Mar 09, 2019
nice update

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by skubido(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2019
Demola @packing tinz, Naso e be jaree, remember den if we wan do something for aoz, we go run come aoz ni,evendo we get test, abi moti duro ni.

Our mummy in the Lord,Tank for the update ooo

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 09, 2019
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by queenitee(f): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2019
skubido:
Demola @packing tinz, Naso e be jaree, remember den if we wan do something for aoz, we go run come aoz ni,evendo we get test, abi moti duro ni.

Our mummy in the Lord,Tank for the update ooo
Dude is like me, I can pack the whole house grin grin

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
CHAPTER 6
Root of David recently ordained ten elders in the church as “Mighty Pillars” They do have meetings with the church Pastors once in two months. This elders are to rub minds with the Pastorate of the church on how to move the church forward. The Mighty Pillars members include Pa. Mathew, Deacon Adetula, Pa. Folami, Deaconess Oriabor, Deaconess Olabanjo and five others.
Few months after the Mighty Pillars ordination, Pastor David made an announcement during a Sunday service that he’ll be paying all members of the Mighty Pillars a visit. He explained that the Holy Spirit instructed him to do so and despite his busy schedules he has to obey the leading of the Holy Spirit.
“Starting from this week, I’ll be having dinner with each families of the Mighty Pillars. I tagged the exercise. 'Family Dinner with the Pastor' He informed.
The church murmured and he understood their murmuring. They also wants the Pastor to pay them a visit too.
“Calm down church……. I know what you want me but you know how large this congregation is, I can’t visit every , infact in a year I won’t be able to meet up. But if the Lord lead me to visit any member of this church, trust me I’ll gladly do so” The whole church shouted with joy and gave a round of applause.
“So, if you want me in your house, tell God about it and once he ask me to come, I’ll be right there at your door step knocking” he said and the whole church clapped with joy.
“I want to believe the Mighty Pillars are ready for me. I can call at anytime that it’s your family’s turn, so be prepared”
After he gave the special announcement, he went into the sermon of the day.
True to his words, he commenced the exercise. He visited two families in a week and at the end of the fourth week he had two families left to visit. Deacon Adetula and Deaconess Oriabor's Families. He decided to visit Deaconess Oriabor first on the fifth week of the exercise. He gave her a call and fixed a date with her.

Deaconess Oriabor who has been preparing powerfully ever since the Pastor made the announcement in church quickly rushed to her daughter’s room and told her it’s finally their turn to host the Pastor.
On the D-Day, they prepared all kinds of food as if they are feeding more than the pastor and his PA who will accompany him. They’ve had gist from the other families he visited that the PA stays in the car. Only the Pastor dine with the family, the dinner is strictly for the Pastor and the host family. So they only pack the PA's food and drinks and hand it over to him before they leave.
Pastor David arrived their apartment around by 7:30pm. He pressed the door bell and he was shocked at the sight that greeted him.
Jane put up all the whole smile in the world to welcome him. She dressed provocatively feeding Pastor David’s eyes with everything he shouldn’t be seeing. Her bosom half exposed, her micro
gown revealing her long- straight fair legs and the dress clung to her body projecting all her womanly features. He greeted her extending an handshake. Jane tried hugging him and he stylishly dogged it. “Where is the Deaconess?” he asked instead and walked pass her into the beautifully decorated sitting room.
“I’m here sir, welcome to my humble home” she said as the Pastor bowed in respect and shook hands with her.
She looked at her daughter and saw her frowning. She was behind them and he saw everything that happened when Pastor David came in. She saw what transpired between them. From the look of things the Pastor did not like Jane’s dressing. It was like they are failing already. She gave her daughter a sign telling her to cheer up.
Deaconess Oriabor invited the Pastor to the dinning. The table was all set as he took a seat. Jane sat opposite him while the mother sat two seats away. Jane composed herself and put up a beautiful smile. Her mum allowed her to do the honour of serving the Pastor.
Their dear Pastor blessed the food and they all started eating. Jane was on the dinning not concentrating on her own food but rather acting like an over caring wife. She was like ‘Pastor do you need this, Pastor do you need that, Pastor Do you care for this, Pastor are you okay’ and all sought of questions that wouldn’t allow the food to even sit well in the Pastor’s stomach.
Deaconess Oriabor used the opportunity to excuse them. She left leaving the Pastor and her daughter. She actually wanted them to be alone. After she left Pastor David cleared his throat.
“Sister Jane!”
“Yes Pastor” she replied playing shyly with her Brazilian weave.
“I know you are in your house and it’s evening but still you shouldn’t be dressing this way when a visitor is coming especially a male visitor. They might get the wrong impression about you and take it for something else”
“Pas…..
Allow me” He cut in because he knew she only want to defend herself. It’s too late for damage
control, he already got the message she wanted to pass across “I know you to be a very active worker and a child of God. So I’ll take it as if you decided to dress like this because you are in the comfort of your home”
“I’m sorry Pastor. Please forgive me if you don’t like my dressing. I just took this event as a normal dinner and that’s why I’m dressed like this” She said lying to a man of God who understood what was going on perfectly including the disappearance of the mother for the past 15minutes.
He only smiled. “Its okay sister Jane. It’s just that it won’t be proper to leave here without giving you the piece of my mind. At least as your Pastor, I should tell you the truth” He said still wearing a smile just to make her feel at ease.
“Thank you Pastor” she returned the smile. Feeling a little bit comfortable again.
“You are welcome”
“Now that I’m forgiving. Can I say something?”
“Go ahead”
“Pastor when will you stop calling me sister Jane. I’ve told you severally even right from school. Please drop this sister and just call me Jane”
He laughed. “Sister Jane that will not be possible” He knew why she wanted him to be informal with her. “ Now call your mum. I’d be leaving anytime soon”
“So fast?” She feigned anger.
“I’ve spent 40minutes already and I have twenty minutes left” He said. She checked the time to confirm herself and it was true, she didn’t know the Pastor was working with time. She went in to call her mother and they both returned shortly. Even though Deaconess Oriabor was around the corner listening to the conversations between Jane and the Pastor.
“Pastor I’m sorry. I had to receive a very important call”
“Another lie, thank God we are in the era of grace, only God knows what would have befall Jane and her mother by now” Pastor David said in his mind.
“Its okay ma. Jane was here to keep me company. I’m done eating I really enjoyed the meal ma” He complimented.
“Oh! I’m glad you enjoyed it. It was prepared by Jane”
“She’s lying” The Holy Spirit said to Pastor David.
“Really?” He actually directed that question to the Holy Spirit but Deaconess Oriabor thought the question was directed to her”
“Yes Pastor. You are welcome to this home any day, anytime”
“Thanks so much. I’d like to share the word of God briefly with you and pray with you before leaving” He said and they went back to the sitting room.
During the prayer. He prayed for Jane that God should provide her the bone of her bone and the flesh of her flesh. She prayed that soon he will receive her wedding invitation. Mother and daughter said a loud amen. In their hearts, the husband to be is the same person that is praying.
After the prayer Jane carried the PA's food and drinks and offered to walk the Pastor to the car. They got to where the car was parked in the compound and she quickly opened the back door for him”
“He sits in the front” The PA said with a ‘not so nice' voice.
“Oh! Sorry. She closed it back and before she make an attempt to open the front door. Pastor David had already done that and entered the car.
“It’s ok. You can go in now sister Jane” He said.
“Yes Pastor. Bro Christian here is your own food” She said .
“Thank you. You can drop it at the back seat” PA said and she did so.
“Good night” she said and they both replied her and left the compound.
“What’s she wearing?” PA asked Pastor David immediately they drove out of the compound. Aside been his PA, Christian and Pastor David are also close buddies. And they often gist about ladies who make advances at the Pastor.
“Christian you are not serious, is that why you gave her that attitude when she opened the back door for me earlier?” He replied him.
“Seriously Pastor, what was that all about. Dressed like that because her Pastor is coming for dinner. And her mother too allowed that! A Deaconess!”
“Trust me, they are in it together. And trust me I gave Jane the piece of my mind”
“You know I’ve suspected something like this all this while. She likes you and she has been stylishly throwing herself at you”
“Seriously I never noticed until today. Aside the fact that she always tell me to stop calling her sister Jane. And I thought she only says that because of my friendship with her”
“Hope you bless the food Sha. People like that can’t be trusted. Anyway I trust you”
“God…… I need a wife” Pastor David said. His mind was somewhere else, he wasn’t even listening to Christian.
“I think the reason why God hasn’t given you a wife is because most of the ladies flocking around you are Jezebel in disguise. Imagine, who would have thought Sister Jane could dress that way!”
“It is well my brother” He said shaking his head.
“So, when is the next and last visit?” Christian asked.
“Let’s see……” he tried thinking of a day. “Let’s make it Friday”
“Alright then” PA who has been driving him to all the dinner instead of the Pastor’s driver said nodding. Pastor David has a driver but the two of them decided to roll together leaving the
driver behind. Christian has been driving him for the past five weeks now. Only to the family dinner though. The driver works during the day.
They later arrived at the Pastor’s house. His PA also lives with him. They alighted and everyone went to his room.

4 Likes

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nice update thanks

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
I can't get enough of this o. the romance go tough

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Ray1251(m): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
Love your storys ma, God bless u more ma

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jane Jane grin

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Ann2012(f): 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jane and her mother are something else

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
paqman ( m ),
Hollaboymessi10 ( m ), Vlip42 ( m ), Ayobami7 ( m ),
Homiecron( m ), shaydeenamz ( m ), ifemism02 ( m ),
Blacknight28 , MummyIMadeIt , Napoleonsammy
( m ), seanwilliam ( m ), ekwuemeuzo ( m ),
mirabel9 ( f ), Treasurewamiri( f ), mrfortunate1 ,
william258 , sampz , pweeryambre , utobliss ,
Kamelot77 ( m ), ayaobaidowu, ejifranks ( m ), Reximiliano ( m ), invinzible1 ,
Comygino
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
The next morning. Pastor David went to the dinning for his breakfast. He met his Parents at the table having breakfast too. He greeted them and settled down as he grab his breakfast of avocado toast.
“I heard you had dinner at Deaconess Oriabor’s house yesterday” His mum chirped in.
“Mum! How did you find out, you are not even in town you just came back and I can’t remember discussing my schedules with you”
“It doesn’t matter how I found out. Anyway, hope the dinner date with the Oriabors was great. I hope Jane is around too. I want to believe she’s very homely”
“Honey, let this young man take his breakfast in peace now. What’s with all this questions” David’s father said to his wife”
“Dad, don’t worry, I’ll answer your wife”
“What did I do now, it’s just an innocent question” David’s mum countered.
“I didn’t mean to upset you my love, I’m sorry David I’m no longer on your side” he said jokingly and switched sides immediately.
“Such is life, your wife over me! You that was still defending me some seconds ago” Pastor David said to his father.
“When you get married you’ll understand my dear”
“Hmm….mum as for your question. Your Jane is so…..so homely” He said sarcastically.
“Really!” His Mum said suspecting the sarcasm in his tone.
“Yes, because the only thing left I didn’t see yesterday was her full unclothedness but at least I saw close to half. Her well exposed thigh, part of her bosom and off course her long straight legs in a micro gown”
“Blood of Jesus!” His mum exclaimed.
“I can’t believe you are welcomed into a Christian home in such a way” His father said looking confused.
“Wait, did her mum travelled?” His Mum asked.
“Travel to where, when their Pastor is visiting. Off course she was around”
“Oh my God! Why do people pretend in church for God’s sake. Wait! What are they trying to achieve, make you fall or what?” Says his Mum who was still surprised.
“My son I think God wants you to know about the ladies who are close to you” His father said.
“I think so too, that’s why the Holy Spirit instructed you to visit those Families” His mum added.
“Just tread carefully around that family. God be with you my son”
“Thanks Dad”
“Honey, you see now that I’m right about what I’ve been discussing with you. David needs a wife” His mum said facing his dad.
He held her wife’s hand who was sitting next to him. “Honey, God will provide one for him. There’s nothing we can do about it than to pray. And I know very soon he’ll have his own soulmate” he said and they all said Amen.
“I want this great love that you and mum shares father. It’s really rare even at this your age you still make people like us feel jealous” Pastor David said with all sincerity.
“My son, don’t worry you’ll find her soon” He stood up and hug his son. His mother also hugged him.
“See you all in the evening. Have a great day” Pastor David said leaving the dinning.
“You too” the couples chorused.

Oriabor’s Residence.
Jane finished dressing up in her room prepared for work. She met her mum in the kitchen making breakfast.
“Good morning mum”
“Good morning. Eh… see your eyes. Don’t tell me you didn’t sleep well”
“Don’t worry my about me mother. I’ll be fine”
“This is about last night ehn. Don’t worry, we won’t rest until we reach our goal”
“Do you think Pastor David will want to have anything to do with me again with everything that happened last night!”
“He will. See, men like that don’t like their women at first but by the time they do, they’ll fall flat” Jane only nodded.
“Let me be on my way. I’m running late already” she said.
“Alright my dear. Drive safe” she said and Jane left the house.
Jane got to work, entered her office and settle down. She heard a tap on her door and she told who ever is at the door to come in. She looked up and it was her close friend, Ogechi. She pulled out a chair and sat in front of Jane.
“What’s wrong Jane, I saw the way you greeted everyone coldly. Why are you so moody early in the morning?” Ogechi asked.
“My Pastor had dinner with us last night”
“Finally, it’s your family’s turn. That should be a good news, so why the long face this morning. So how was it?”
“It was bad. I mean so….bad”
“Huh! Please fill me in” she said and Jane explained everything that happened. She didn’t lie. She told her what she wore and our turned off the Pastor was.
“Why don’t you give up on this your 'I must marry my Pastor’ mission. Jane you are just chasing after shadows because as it is, you are simply not his type”
Ogechi just stepped real hard on her friend’s toe. Jane gave her a face that can send her straight to hell.
“Excuse me! What’s that suppose to mean!” She said raising her voice and slammed her hands hard on the table. Ogechi almost jumped out of her skin. She took her time to first calm down before answering Jane.
“Jane! Even though this will hurts, but I won’t hesitate to tell you the truth. You are nothing near been a Pastor’s wife. Wait do you think been a Pastor’s wife is a child’s play. Do you know the responsibilities that comes with it? It takes a lot than you think. Number one criteria, you have to be spiritual, you don’t even meet up with the spiritual standard. Do you know how often those Pastor’s wife fast for their husbands and their ministries. The last 40 days prayer and fasting you had in your church, you only fasted on the last day and that was because a service was held in church on the last day. You and I know you are not spiritual, all what you do in church is fronting and eye service just to get that man’s attention. The only thing I know you don’t do is clubbing, partying and I know you don’t drink. But that doesn’t make you fit to be a Pastor’s wife.
Also you can’t tolerate people and you want to be a Pastor’s wife! you are the jealous type and you want to be a Pastor’s wife! Do you know most of the members are women and they will always come for counseling. Can you stand that? My friend, don’t deceive yourself anymore. It
won’t work, you can’t have him except he himself is fake but if he is a real servant of God, then your part can’t cross” She said with all sincerity.
“Are you done? Miss Lecturer!”
“Seriously!”
“Now leave my office, I have work to do and so do you”
“If you don’t want to hear the truth, no problem. I’ll leave”
“Just leave” Jane said in anger and her friend left her office.

10 Likes

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by dupsai(f): 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
Thanks for the update ma'am, keep it coming.

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by skubido(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
Aja toba ma te, ki n gbo feree Olode.

Maami tanks for the update

2 Likes

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by queenitee(f): 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
Pele Jane

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Halyma(f): 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
Thanks Ma'am.

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Nogodye(m): 4:23am On Mar 10, 2019
rachealfst, not even a mention.Thank God i'm not late.

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by anneboy02(m): 7:21am On Mar 10, 2019
Thank God there is still some1 who is telling her the truth
grin grin grin @ogechi

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Ann2012(f): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2019
Jane the desperado grin

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Adesina12: 10:33am On Mar 10, 2019
queenitee:
So I got no Invite

Even me, no one remember me.
Despite the fact that we were all together in the broken hedge
No whala, I will still supply sweet popcorn for those who desire it
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by princessadeola(f): 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
Beautiful. Thank God for friends like Ogechi who tells the truth to their friends.

2 Likes

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by queenitee(f): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
Adesina12:

Even me, no one remember me.
Despite the fact that we were all together in the broken hedge
No whala, I will still supply sweet popcorn for those who desire it
I desire please cry cry

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by crislyn(f): 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
This story is sooo sweet o. I pray God continues to be with Pastor David o coz girls like Jane can be very desperate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! / Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.