Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo (150892 Views)

TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by temig(f): 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
look at me smiling like kini :Dlook at me smiling like kini. . i am really loving this, thanks sis Rachel

May God bless you lyk kilode

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Amenaghwon: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
Thanks Rachael for the mention I am following bumper to bumper.

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by dupsai(f): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
I just have to get the complete story from Okadabooks. I must commend you for a good story line and timely lessons. Please try to edit the small typo errors.

2 Likes

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by queenitee(f): 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
dupsai:
I just have to get the complete story from Okadabooks. I must commend you for a good story line and timely lessons. Please try to edit the small typo errors.
Me too smiley
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by LabUdegbe(m): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
Even friendzone have conversations, this Ademide no Dr use her head at all.. I hope it doesn't affect her and the Pastor..

30 minutes after calling you, you never reach there.... No blame village people when e go start..

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Kaycee9242(m): 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
we go know who get were pass between pastor and Ademide, well done op
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by temig(f): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
sis Rachel ,shey you Will not give us Sunday food ni, ebi pawa o
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Kaycee9242(m): 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
temig:
sis Rachel ,shey you Will not give us Sunday food ni,
ebi pawa o

I wonder oooo
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by cathyperry45(f): 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
temig:
sis Rachel ,shey you Will not give us Sunday food ni,
ebi pawa o

I tire oooo
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 9:27am On Mar 18, 2019
She knocked and entered into the office. She met five people including the Pastor having a discussion.
“What took you so long?” The FS asked.
“I’m sorry sir” She bowed.
“You can be summoned at any time within the working hours so you have to be prepared” He added.
“Yes sir”
“She’s still new, she will soon get use to it” Chief accountant said to lighten the mood.
“You may have your sit” FS offered.
“Remain standing!” Pastor David said and looked away.
“You are mean” She said in her mind.
“Now where did we stop?” Pastor David asked and the meeting continued.
By 5:45pm they ended the discussion. The others left the office to go and prepare for service but Pastor David called Ademide back.
“Can I say my mind?” She asked.
“Go ahead because I know you will talk”
“Why all this torture. Why didn’t you tell your secretary to give me a call instead”
“Now you want to teach me what to do?”
“You did that on purpose right. Abuse of power”
“Abuse of power!” He laughed “Humor me, how did I abuse my power?”
“You know l wouldn’t come”
“And is that my fault. Why will I call you and you wouldn’t do as you are told”
“Because I don’t have any business with you today”
He laughed. “Says who, as long as you work here, you have business with me everyday. I have the right to call on any staff to help with one assignment or the other”
“Wow! Pastor Boss! That will never work with me. I know my right”
“Right you say!”
“Once I adhere to my job description then I’m good”
He wanted to reply her but he heard the sound coming from the auditorium. The service is about to start. His PA entered and greeted Pastor and Ademide.
“Sis Ademide right?” PA asked and she only nodded because she was surprised that the guy knew her name.
“Are you ready sir?”
“Yes, I am. Ademide you can leave. And make sure you are in this office by 8am tomorrow”
“Huh!” PA exclaimed looking from his boss to the lady standing in front of him.
Ademide didn’t say a word, she just left and obviously she left angry.
“She will hate you the more, don’t you think?” PA said.
“Don’t worry, I’ll handle her” He said and prayed alone briefly.
“Ok. Shall will” he said and they left for the evening service.

Fifteen minutes into the bible study, the church was already half filled. The Bible study was taking by one of Pastors, Pastor Alex. His Bible text was taking from the book of Joshua 1:8. With the topic ‘Good Success'
“This book of the law shall not depart from thee Thou shall meditate on it day and night, then your way shall be prosperous and thou shall have good success” He read from the bible. The same bible verse was displayed on the church’s projector.
He talked about how God’s word can bring about success to a child of God. He also talked about other means of achieving good success as a child of God which includes giving, offerings and tithe.
He also emphasized the need of tithe paying. “According to Malachi 3:10, when you pay your tithe, it open the windows of heaven unto you and the blessings of God is poured into your life, business and all that concerns you. I know someone will ask but there are some rich and wealthy people who doesn’t pay tithe and are blessed. Hear what verse 11 of that same chapter says: 'And I will rebuke the devourers for thy sake' That is one of the advantages you get from paying tithe. A non tithe payer don’t have this privilege. Devourers come in different forms. It could be sickness, he could be loosing some of your possessions to thieves, one can even fall into the hands of fraudsters and be duped. Do you know the kind of sicknesses some rich people are
battling with, it could even be there spouse, children or close relatives. And this is where the devil will channel their money to. Just note , devil will assist you in spending that money through different means. The devil has his means at getting back at non tithe payer.
Let me give you a person experience, their was a time my car was stolen. Inside that car, let’s say virtually all my life is in there. My laptop, where I have all my projects, office works and all was in it., my debit cards, vital documents, my first son’s american visa, all IDs including international passport. I wish the thief should have left all those behind for me and just take the car only. After all search for the car proved abortive. I decided to go to God in prayer. I only said one prayer, I said ‘God! because I pay my tithe, I want my car and everything inside it back in Jesus name' That was all I said. Some days later, my son rushed into the house and called myself and my wife to come and see something. It was around 7am, we all followed him since he refused to talk. I opened the gate of my house. Lo and behold, my car was parked in front of the house. I try to open the car and it opened, it wasn’t locked. And on the back seat all my stuffs were there. All intact”
The whole congregation stood up and shout a loud Halleluyah unto God.
“Amen” Pastor Alex said and the church repeated. “Let me just round up by saying this. Pay your tithe, so that it won’t be tight for you”
The congregation gave a round of applause. “Lets bow our heads for prayer” he said and prayed.
The service was great especially with the bible study class. After the close of the service all the ushers and account officers assembled at the church vestry to count the offering. Ademide too was there waiting. To get all the figures she needed for her documentation. The chief accountant
signed, the head usher signed. Then they gave her the printed copy of the report. Which she needed for her documentation.
Ademide went back to her office and started working on her system. So she could input all the figures she was given and print them out since she was to submit to Pastor David by 8am the next day. Her family members offered to wait for her and she told them she may not finish her work on time, so she told them to go ahead. The chief accountant went to her office and met her working.
“You can do this tomorrow morning, everyone is leaving” he said. But she told him she had to submit the report by 8am.
“8am! You can meet the Pastor by 10am. Just get to the office by 8am and within the space of two hours you are done” he counselled.
“Pastor David ask me to be in his office by 8am tomorrow sir”
“Really! Ok, if he is the one who gave the instruction, there’s nothing I can do about it. And the system you are using is programmed and immobile not something you can take home unlike laptop”
“Yes, if it’s something I can do on my own, I would have use my own laptop”
“Just be fast about it, it’s 8pm already, so you won’t get home late”
“Thank you sir” Ademide said sincerely grateful for his concern about her.
“You are welcome. Good night”
“Good night sir, my regards to your family” The man left and Ademide quickly get back to work. She started her documentation. She imputed figures where necessary and typed in words
where necessary. She printed some copies out using the printer in her office and signed where necessary.
She locked her office and left. By the time she got out of the church. She was waiting for a cab to take her when a car parked in front of her.
“Come in” the driver wound down and offered. Ademide took a look at the driver’s face. And the person she saw is the person she would never allow to give her a ride
“The last time I checked, you are a Pastor. I didn’t know you’ve switched job. I need a cab man not you or are you one?” She gave him a quizzical look.
“Ademide, get into the car and stop being sarcastic” Pastor David ordered.
“I don’t take orders from you outside the church. So can you please move so I can get a ride home?”

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by skubido(m): 9:38am On Mar 18, 2019
Oboi, this pastor and Ademide drama no be small tin ooo,

Maami tanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Amenaghwon: 10:00am On Mar 18, 2019
Thanks, for the update, na wa for this drama.

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by duruZed(m): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2019
She need bura-ology. weldone sha for the effort you're putting in.
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by aprilwise(m): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2019
Ademide has feelings for pst David she is using her stubbornness as a cover up.

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by jullyrosy(f): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2019
I don't think she av feelings for d pastor....
my thought is that she's not interested in a pastor buh not knowing she's giving d pastor a chance to fall for her....

2 Likes

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by temig(f): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
thanks sis Rachel .God bless you

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Kaycee9242(m): 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
I can't stop laughing at these two grown ups drama. op well done

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by lonesome501(m): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
aprilwise:
Ademide has feelings for pst David she is using her stubbornness as a cover up.
na u talk am ooo.
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by kenny160: 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hi sister Toyin av bn trying to reach u on fbk bt ur account has bn filled up..pls i need ur help, i will appreciate it if u cn reach me through whatsap here 07032280132. Thanks
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
kenny160:
Hi sister Toyin av bn trying to reach u on fbk bt ur account has bn filled up..pls i need ur help, i will appreciate it if u cn reach me through whatsap here 07032280132. Thanks
Please send me an email: toyinfst2@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by toyhin123(f): 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
Awwwwn, she is here with a wonderful story again. Thank u so much ma'am for sharing this wonderful piece with us. Am sure this would also be a good one like d rest.

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2019
She locked her office and left. By the time she got out of the church. She was waiting for a cab to take her when a car parked in front of her.

“Come in” the driver wound down and offered. Ademide took a look at the driver’s face. And the person she saw is the person she would never allow to give her a ride.

“The last time I checked, you are a Pastor. I didn’t know you’ve switched job. I need a cab man not you or are you one?” She gave him a quizzical look.

“Ademide, get into the car and stop being sarcastic” Pastor David ordered.

“I don’t take orders from you outside the church. So can you please move so I can get a ride home?”

“Ademide!”

“Stop calling my name as if you are the Pastor who Christened me”

“Seriously!”

“Seriously! And where is the sister that you are supposed to add to my name?”

“Ok, Sister Ademide, can you please come in?”

“If you like call me Mummy, I won’t ride with you, who kept me out this late in the first place?”

“And that’s why I waited for you. I want to redeem myself” He said with all sobriety.

“Oh! I’m blushing….so you eventually realized that you are just been bossy and now you want to repent. Right? Sorry I’m not impressed” she said and walked behind the car and stopped another car coming.

“Ademide!” He called out but before he could even alight, she was inside another car. A private car, it’s obvious she doesn’t know the driver, she just hopped into another car just to get rid of him.

“Jesus Christ! What is this lady up to. A stranger’s car?” He turned on the ignition at once and followed the car.

Ademide thanked the young good looking driver who gave her a lift. Although she was scared but she had no choice than to take the ride since her Pastor was a pain in the neck.

She had entered the car before she realized what she was doing. All her life she never took a lift from a stranger even when she was in school. Pastor David made her break that rule that night.

The guy engaged her in a conversation. He told her he liked her and wouldn’t mind spending the night with her in a hotel or if she didn’t mind coming to his place.
“Jesus! Did you remember where you picked me from?”

“Yes, in front of a church” He replied boastfully.

“And that didn’t pass any message to you!”

“It doesn’t matter, prostitute too go to church!”

Ademide was so furious at his statement that she didn’t realized she has slapped the guy. “I’m sorry. I’m truly sorry” she pleaded with the guy when she realized what she just did.

The guy’s eyes had turned red, it was so obvious for her to see even with the dim light in the car. The guy parked the car, came out of the car and went straight to the passenger's seat.

Obviously, the guy had an anger issue. He opened the door and dragged her out of his car.

“What an effrontery, I’ll show you what you get when you disrespect a man”

“I said I’m…..

“Shut the hell…..He raised his hands to slap her but something held his hand.

“You want to hit a defenseless woman? How dare you!”

“And who the hell are you?” he questioned and before he could replied him. He recognized who he was.
“Pastor David Obafemi!' The guy said.

“So you know who I am!”

“Who doesn’t know you. I’m really sorry sir. Please forgive me”

“I’m calling the Police and you know what that means”

“Pastor David, please don’t make a case out of this, I’m truly sorry. I won’t do it again, infact I will give my life to Christ”

“Really!' He said, shocked at his negotiation. “Yes, I will” The guy replied.

“You know what accepting Christ is a matter of choice and I won’t force you into making an insincere decision. So just go” Pastor David said.

He thanked him and went back to his car but as he was about to open the door. He paused, then left his car and came back kneeling in front of Pastor David who was surprised at his actions.

“Pastor, please pray for me, I want to forsake my old ways and come to Christ” He pleaded.

“I said you are free to go. I’m not pressing charges anymore”

“I know but, I want Christ in my life” He insisted.
Pastor David was convinced the guy meant business, so he prayed for him and led him to Christ.

“I will come to the church this Sunday sir”

“If you mean it, then you can see me in my office after church service. Just tell my secretary you are the one I met on the highway. I’ll remember”

“Ok sir” He faced Ademide and apologized for talking to her rudely.

“I was a jerk, I deserve the slap you gave me” He said
“You slapped him?” Pastor David said facing Ademide for the very first time since he got to the scene but she politely ignore him and his question.

“I’m sorry too” Ademide said facing the guy.

“It’s okay sister, I shouldn’t have called you a prostitute”

“You called her a prostitute?” Pastor turned to the guy with a quizzical look on his face.

“Pastor I’m sorry for trying to molest your member sir” He said apologetically.

“Anyway, it’s all over and the good thing is that a soul was saved tonight despite the ugly incident” Pastor David said.

“Yes sister, if this will be a consolation to you, at least our meeting tonight has won a soul for Christ” The guy added.

“It’s okay brother. Will you still take me home as you promised?”

The guy looked from the Pastor back to Ademide and look at the Pastor again. Surprised.

“Take her home” Pastor David said. He knew Ademide won’t go with him.

“Ok sir” The two boarded the car. Pastor David went back to the car too.

Although he knew the guy had genuinely given his life to Christ but still he still went ahead and followed the car discreetly.

He was surprised when the guy stopped at the bus stop. He smiled at Ademide’s wisdom he didn’t allow the guy to take her home, so he wouldn’t know where she’s staying.

The guy left and Ademide walked down her street. He was still following her till she got to the front of her gate. She looked back before she entered into the gate and saw him. The gate opened and she entered.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by princessadeola(f): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2019
This Ademide is something else, at least if you don't like the man, you should respect him.as a man of God now......

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Kaycee9242(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2019
these two ppl drama dy totori me die. Rachael u are over talented keep it up dear

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by teel123(f): 9:30am On Mar 19, 2019
rachealfst thanks for the update, but this is half episode. please complete it.�����
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Kaycee9242(m): 9:30am On Mar 19, 2019
princessadeola:
This Ademide is something else, at least if you don't like the man, you should respect him.as a man of God now......

no way! I like d way Ademide is giving it to him fire for fire. all these popular pastors feels that every lady in d church should be running after them.

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by aprilwise(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2019
How can I get the complete story?
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Blackween(f): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2019
Op you be boss
Thanks soooo much for the update

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by LabUdegbe(m): 11:02am On Mar 19, 2019
PASTORZONED: FIRE FOR FIRE should be the name of this story... Thanks for the update. Give me more.

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by skubido(m): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2019
Tanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Diligence1: 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
I just finished reading the whole of the story and I must say *Rachealfst* you are super talented. the oil of grace and greatness in you will continue to increase, Amen!
on the other hand, rachealfst, I have fallen in love with pastor David oo. I can't stop reading over and over again!

2 Likes

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
aprilwise:
How can I get the complete story?
Its available on okadabooks only. Click on the link below:

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/pastorzoned/26174

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! / Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.