Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2675 Views)

Interested In Moderating This Section? / Interested In Moderating This Section? / Suggestion to Seun On Rotating The Moderating Postion Among Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mamagee3(f): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2010
mukina2:

@190
Please stop asking me to consider you abeg, you are currently holding the record for most banned individual for this year, when will you have time to mod?
Okay, this is funny. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 05, 2010
Mukina when will the mod be chosen and announced?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 11:21am On Sep 05, 2010
This new week coming smiley

i'll have viewed the stats and activity level on this section of everyone that indicated interest.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2010
ok
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by 1102(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2010
mukina2:

This new week coming smiley

i'll have viewed the stats and activity level on this section of everyone that indicated interest.

[size=13pt]I hope u also review mine too
esp all my other id that has been banned
add all Join else me and u nor go rest for nl, grin grin
just Jokin, Muki ive been lookin @ ur pic for days now,
I know u aint single but can i ask u out~
[/size]

I have money and 3cars,
a 6month old 190 from stuggart germany,
a yaris and a discussion continues.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Dotman01(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2010
Mukina. . . I spend a lot of time online. . . Am interested!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by DrFerlie(m): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2010
interested grin grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Busybody2(f): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2010
jennykadry:

Dear mukina

Me kill persin? No way, Infact Busybody is a threat to humanity , thus my reason for wanting to be a mod and take her out of the surface of the earth

Not only is she a monogamous woman she also had the right to steal siena away from me, ok, i let that one pass, immediately she saw my eyes were on tumfulu wat did she do? The next minute I saw her coming out of tumfulu's face me I face you, I went for sauron ,what did she do, she gave sauron angle 69 and that same sauron is still suffering from broken neck and muscle pull I still left him for her, then I had the hots for debosky THE NEXT MINUTE she took him away from me, jazzed him and stationed him in the toilets where he washes her bras and gstrings, what did I do nothing, I knew mine will come angry a patient Dog they say eats the fattest bone, but I am not willing to let go of debo not yet, not until I have actually sampled the entire size of his male anatomy cool

Hence my reason for wanting to be a mod, if i become mod I can threaten debo with a ban if he does not come back to me, trust debo, Nl is his life oxygen, he'd leave BB in a twinkle of an eye and come back

Please do this to save my love life, make me a mod cos I need to get debo back and avoid being treated for schizophrenia and depression embarassed

Thanks in advance wink

Regards
Jennyk a.k.a amebono1 cool

I can finally see where he dey pain you angry But did you have to start chasing Sagamite, my baby daddy who thinks he is the father of my 19 kids, despite none looking like him with his chinko eyes and ponmo lips angry angry angry

OAM4J:

Sometimes i also wonder if you people are the same; Busybody, Jenny, and the new Yaba-left rising star; gestapo. grin .

Dont worry, with my support cool, Mukina can handle you all if you become mod grin

For the last time, i am only living close to yabaleft because my cousin jennykadry is incarcerated in yabaleft angry I am the only family member willing to come within a 44,000km radius of her angry See her claiming i stole only 4 of her men when all i did was do a her favour by sampling their packages to see if they measure up to her 14 inches standard angry See utter disrespect from that ingrate Jenny, don't she know as her elder, i am entitled to sample them and test[b]ride[/b] them first before it gets to her turn, arrant nonsense angry angry angry
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Busybody2(f): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2010
ikamefa:

^^^^^

wetin i talk and dem dey talk sey i dey hyper undecided

chei jenny u fit kill persin

but come oh, that is to say that busybody persin get stamina, get jazz, get lipsrsealed pass you?

tufia! grin grin grin

muki over to you, as they say the ball is in your court " grin "

Don't be scared to list all the attributes i possess to surpass Jennykadry, she can do you anything, she only bang her head against the wall, poor wall grin

Oya Mukina, over to you, the asylum wants to run the system, give them (Jennykadry/190/gestapo/Mama gee) a chance na abi Nairaland no dey practice equal opportunities ni cheesy, just keep them away when the full moon is out cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mamagee3(f): 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2010
^^Did you have to mention my name just for people to like you?

Please ooooo, friendship is not by force.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by googles: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2010
jennykadry:

Dear mukina

Me kill persin? No way, Infact Busybody is a threat to humanity , thus my reason for wanting to be a mod and take her out of the surface of the earth

Not only is she a monogamous woman she also had the right to steal siena away from me, ok, i let that one pass, immediately she saw my eyes were on tumfulu wat did she do? The next minute I saw her coming out of tumfulu's face me I face you, I went for sauron ,what did she do, she gave sauron angle 69 and that same sauron is still suffering from broken neck and muscle pull I still left him for her, then I had the hots for debosky THE NEXT MINUTE she took him away from me, jazzed him  and stationed him in the toilets where he washes her bras and gstrings, what did I do nothing, I knew mine will come angry a patient Dog they say eats the fattest bone, but I am not willing to let go of debo not yet, not until I have actually sampled the entire size of his male anatomy cool

Hence my reason for wanting to be a mod, if i become mod I can threaten debo with a ban if he does not come back to me, trust debo, Nl is his life oxygen, he'd leave BB in a twinkle of an eye and come back

Please do this to save my love life, make me a mod cos I need to get debo back and avoid being treated for schizophrenia and depression embarassed

Thanks in advance wink

Regards
Jennyk a.k.a amebono1 cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by MrsSiena1(f): 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2010
Muki, am interested too. grin grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by 1102(m): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^
No dont come and take any food from my mouth,

I would win this thing, else i wont let mukina rest! grin grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by r231(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2010
vote for me cheesy grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Odunnu: 6:40am On Sep 15, 2010
Its nt a voting thing abeg.
Its a selection stuff.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2010
Thanks to everyone for volunteering.

Will check the stats for this section and choose someone/two people
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2010
Hope you døn get posting manners? And l no think you suppose mod this section. Consider all your old threads abeg.

mama-gee:

^^Did you have to mention my name just for people to like you?

Please ooooo, friendship is not by force.

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ademiller(f): 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2010
mukina2 im interested, an old member for that matter. choose us based on our experiences and time spent as members too. grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2010
Thanks .
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by komando7(m): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2010
Yes, 24/7
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mamagee3(f): 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2010
ademiller:

mukina2 im interested, an old member for that matter. choose us based on our experiences and time spent as members too. grin
You must be a dedicated user. grin grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by spicyhoney(f): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2010
ademiller:

mukina2 im interested, an old member for that matter. choose us based on our experiences and time spent as members too.  grin

Being an old or new member shouldn't be a criteria rather it should how long a user is able to stay online and also the user's activity on the particular section.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ademiller(f): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2010
mama-gee:

You must be a dedicated user. grin grin

over dedication for dat matter, lol.

spicyhoney:

Being an old or new member shouldn't be a criteria rather it should how long a user is able to stay online and also the user's activity on the particular section.

thanks for ur suggestion/opinion. everybody is entitled to his or hers, very positive u aint gonna b selected sef grin, lol.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by spicyhoney(f): 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2010
Really? Because u are. . .(help fill in the gap)
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2010
Muki when is the result coming out?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ademiller(f): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2010
spicyhoney:

Really? Because u are. . .(help fill in the gap)

because u r, ? u fill am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between MBA And Msc / Nigerian Defence Academy 69rc AFSB List 2017/2018 / The Sunday Is Not Fun: I Feel Like Sharing Money Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.