Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials (6659 Views)

2023 Polls: PDP Ready To Flush Out APC From Lagos — Jandor Boasts / Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu / Edo: INEC Distributes Non-Sensitive Materials To 18 LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by titiloyeblog: 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
news @titiloyeblog.com

The All Progressives Congress (APC) and People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in Zamfara said they are ready for Saturday’s governorship and state assembly elections.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the agents of the two parties disclosed this to newsmen in Gusau on Wednesday at the unveiling and distribution of election materials by the Independent National Electoral Commission.

NAN further reports that the State Resident Electoral Commissioner, Dr Asma’u Maikudi led the distribution of sensitive election materials at the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

The APC Agent, Alhaji Umar Abbas said his party is satisfied with the arrangements by the INEC ahead of the elections.

Abbas, who is the State APC Collation officer for the 2019 general elections, said, “We are here to witness the distribution of the materials by the INEC, we are satisfied with the arrangements, the REC is seated with us monitoring the exercise, security agencies are also present.”

He debunked the allegations against his party by other political parties that the APC was conniving with INEC to divert some election materials.

He said, “I don’t want to comment on this, let them prove the allegations.”

The State PDP Secretary, Alhaji Abubukar Maradun said the party was set to participate in the governoship and state assembly elections in the state.

“We have challenged the commission’s mode of distribution of election materials so that the happenings at the last Presidential and National Assembly elections would not be repeated in the state.

“We have made adequate arrangements, we have qualified agents across the 14 local government areas of the state.

“You know in the last Presidential and National Assembly elections, materials were not allocated appropriately, in Kaura there was a polling unit with 1000 voters but they were given 100 ballot papers.

“We insisted that before any materials will be moved from here, we must know the number allocated to each of the local government areas, especially the ballot papers and broadsheet,” he said.

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/03/apc-pdp-ready-for-elections-in-zamfara.html

Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by hisexcellency34: 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
I dislike this INEC chairman like shit. I hate seeing his ugly face

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
Zamfara should pass as a local govt. These states (likes of zamfara, kebbi, borno, jigawa etc) are not viable enough to become states. They are obstacles to our economic and national development.

2 Likes

Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by morikee: 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hehe PDP wanted Zamfara but God pass them so PDP just forget about Zamfara.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by babafresh(m): 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nice work
Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by tommykiwi(m): 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
I just hope the Governorship election will be free and fair as to that of the Presidential, where APChit party and INEC rigged the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by fk001(m): 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Apc all the way.

Okay Quick question to wailers

Between JEGA and Mahmud Yakubu which one you like most?

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by WenysAD(f): 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
E concern them
Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by dontbothermuch: 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
cry
Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by Innoxxacs: 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
hisexcellency34:
don't go and kill yourself o he's not dying anytime soon o

8 Likes

Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by fk001(m): 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
Karatum:
Zamfara should pass as a local govt. These states (likes of zamfara, kebbi, borno, jigawa etc) are not viable enough to become states. They are obstacles to our economic and national development.

For your mind you think you make sense?

Go and merge them na

1 Like

Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by fk001(m): 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
Karatum:

They are the power brokers of the country.

1 Like

Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by Innoxxacs: 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
hisexcellency34:
lemme tell you something ; don't go and kill yourself o he's not dying anytime soon in case you don't know

4 Likes

Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
fk001:

For your mind you think you make sense?

Go and merge them na

Very soon, oil from the south will cease to flow and we will see how y'all will survive.
Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by fk001(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
Karatum:

Very soon, oil from the south will cease to flow and we will see how y'all will survive.

How did we survive during the pre colonial era?
Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
fk001:

How did we survive during the pre colonial era?

There was no Zamfara during the pre-colonial era
Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by fk001(m): 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Karatum:

I am not talking about Zamafara, you said "You will see how we will survive if the oil down south finished"

There are a lot of mineral resources and productive land for Agriculture.

2 Likes

Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by bizhop01: 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
Election must be cancel,
Because i never mobilise my gun men and field players yet, i must be a governor by force.
Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by dontbothermuch: 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
Karatum:
Kebbi is doing well in terms of agriculture
Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by dontbothermuch: 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
Karatum:
Kebbi is doing well in terms of agriculture.

And most peaceful state.
Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
fk001:

I am not talking about Zamafara, you said "You will see how we will survive if the oil down south finished"

There are a lot of mineral resources and productive land for Agriculture.

Why wait for the oil to finish before these resources are harnessed?
Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
dontbothermuch:

Kebbi is doing well in terms of agriculture.

And most peaceful state.

OK.
Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by Splashdiddy(m): 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
I expect APC to win in zamfara so that the citizens should continue to enjoy their peace.....Sai baba

1 Like

Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by Jmlsm: 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
Karatum:

check ur history book!!
Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by fk001(m): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
Karatum:

Why wait for the oil to finish before these resources are harnessed?

We want to enjoy dividend of democracy first. tongue
Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
Jmlsm:
check ur history book!!

Which of the history books did u see Zamfara mentioned in??
A state created in 1st October 1996 is already in history books. I tire for una lies
Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by teejona(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
hisexcellency34:

pls let's see your handsome father's face

1 Like

Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by Jmlsm: 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
Karatum:

Which of the history books did u see Zamfara mentioned in??
A state created in 1st October 1996 is already in history books. I tire for una lies
I hope this will help!!
http://insidezamfara..com/2010/02/brief-history-of-zamfara-state.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
Jmlsm:
I hope this will help!!
http://insidezamfara..com/2010/02/brief-history-of-zamfara-state.html?m=1

I dare not believe lies concocted by a blogger somewhere. Write me the name of the history book and I will go buy it myself. We know bloggers are liars

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter: Full Text By Inuwa Abdullahi Lifting The Suspension Of Twitter / Rtd Col Hameed Alli Appointed New EFCC Boss / We Must Fight Corruption For Its Damage On Nigeria Economy - VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.