Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" (35481 Views)

36 Moat Academy Alumni Honored With Achievement Awards / Joel Ele-Ojo Adams Receives Queen Of England Honour. Breaks 102-Year-Old Record / Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by orjisblog(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
Entrepreneur Focus Of The Week - Orjisblog
A 20 Year Old Nigerian Honored By The Queen Of England, As One Of The "Young leaders".

Kennedy Ekezie , a 20 year old from Imo State.
He is an entrepreneur and a young world leader. He was honored by the queen of England herself as one of the Queen Young leaders.

Funds has been provided for him to study in one the best University in the world .He has also raised over 2 million dollars worth of grant to start a mentorship program for Young Africans all over the world. At age 20 Kennedy is already making waves around the world.

Cc: DrAfam Chidozie Ndukwe
http://orjisblog.com.ng/2019/03/06/a-20-year-old-nigerian-honored-by-the-queen-of-england-as-one-of-the-young-leaders/

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by Davash222(m): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
orjisblog:

Kennedy Ekezie , a 20 year old from Imo State.
Nice one son. We're proud of you. Keep representing us.

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by agabaI23(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by chuksville(m): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
This is the kind of achievement we should be celebrating,
not a certain douchebag that swam in a gutter to celebrate an old bigot just to be famous.

136 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by ictjobber: 7:51am On Mar 07, 2019
This is cool mehn

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature / Profile

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by adecz: 7:51am On Mar 07, 2019
Sadly, the north are addicted to
and cursed with poverty.

This is the legacy their leaders have
bequeathed to them since the coming
of the Fulani jihad.

When the white men came, the Muslim
leaders agreed to be under the white man
so long as the white man doesn't force
western education on the northern people.

This lack of education has kept the northern
masses in perpetual ignorance and poverty,
which makes easy for their leaders to manipulate.

The area of northern Nigeria is amongst the
first 5 poorest regions on earth & they are
determined to keep the remaining regions of
the country in the gutter, drinking gutter water
with them.

18 Likes

Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by TerrorSquad147: 7:51am On Mar 07, 2019
Igbo amaka cheesy cheesy cheesy

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by victorazyvictor(m): 7:52am On Mar 07, 2019
Davash222:

Nice one son. We're proud of you. Keep representing us.

Representing Biafra you mean?

14 Likes

Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by princegeo(m): 7:52am On Mar 07, 2019
Ok nice one man

Those drinking dirty water because if buhari continue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:52am On Mar 07, 2019
Igbo Amaka

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by Printerscanner: 7:53am On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferPastor:
If you search him well you'll find at least 8 grams of heroin on him.

But knowing Elizabeth too, she has most likely stolen his wallet.

Ojoro cancel.

*spits angry

Does Elizabeth steal as fast as Atiku?

10 Likes

Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by Qualitygod01(f): 7:53am On Mar 07, 2019
grin
Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by poshbrave(m): 7:53am On Mar 07, 2019
greater u, I celebrate greatness we i see one
Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by Narldon: 7:53am On Mar 07, 2019

Meanwhile in Nigeria, the Man below would be the person to recieve the award from Buhari.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by Dareal90s(m): 7:53am On Mar 07, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Representing Biafra you mean?
Which silly Biafra? This one am seeing was born nd brought up abroad, if he spend a year in Igbo land his only thought will be cocaine.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by YungTemy(m): 7:54am On Mar 07, 2019
Nice one
Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by GentleMoney: 7:54am On Mar 07, 2019
God Bless the Queen..
God Bless Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 07, 2019
When i leave nigeria i go denounce my citizenship. And if me or my son hammer make nobody link us with nigeria o. A 20 year old guy fof 9ja still dey battle jamb or assu

12 Likes

Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by dermmy(m): 7:55am On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Ojoro cancel.

*spits angry

Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by Xb4Real: 7:55am On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Ojoro cancel.

*spits angry

I feel your bitterness,dear. But trust me, this can't get you anywhere in life. The aforementioned guy isn't where he is today with it.
Also, please note that he played no part in your predicament. Blame your parents and your incompetent leaders.

8 Likes

Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by Oricha79(m): 7:56am On Mar 07, 2019
Great
Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by cocainpusher: 7:56am On Mar 07, 2019
and how does it stop liverpool from qualifing to next stage in champions league
Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 07, 2019
If not for tribal and religious wahala this country would have been at per with the best in the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by kobosmart(m): 7:56am On Mar 07, 2019
grin IPOB be like

queen of England endorses Biafra as she honors the visit of our 20 year old ambassador to Europe

2 Likes

Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by goldenarrow: 7:57am On Mar 07, 2019
oluwaahmed:
If it's Afonjas now, the news will be that they stabbed their fellow afonja to death in a train tunnel.

Gutter water fall on you. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Ojoro cancel.

*spits angry
This guy na mad mangrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by eben1marketer: 7:58am On Mar 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by fk001(m): 7:58am On Mar 07, 2019
Nigerians are the best in Africa. With high number of intellectuals and human resources

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" by Opexzy: 7:58am On Mar 07, 2019
The secret of Good life.

1. Have the right mind.
2. Do the right thing.
3. Move with the right people

No. 1 is a prerequisite for no 2. No 2 will bring about no 3..
Do this and you have a good story to tell...

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Government To Prosecute Employer Who Assaulted Her Sales Girl (Pictures) / PHCN Staff Electrocuted In Ikeja Due To Lack Of Safety Equipment(Graphic Photo) / Is This True About Salaries In The UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.