Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Re: Yobe To Build 31 Public Toilets Worth N200 M - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Yobe To Build 31 Public Toilets Worth N200 M (563 Views)

Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' / Yobe To Build 31 Public Toilets Worth N200 M / Alao Akala Awards N25m For 5 Public Toilets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Yobe To Build 31 Public Toilets Worth N200 M by nadabo70(m): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2010
@SEANET02
The picture you posted is that of the late governor of Yobe State, Mamman Ali. May his soul rest in perfect peace. He was the best governor the state ever had. Within a space of a year he achieved more than his predecessors have achieved in the entire history of Yobe state. He was an honourable man, who will not concede to such scandalous project. Ask honest people from that state.

(1) (Reply)

Worrisome, Ominous Signs Of Disintegration / U S Masterminded 9/11 - Ahmadinejad / "i Can Guarantee An Excellent Job, If I Get Time Until April"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.