Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins (57880 Views)

Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins / First Photo Of Funke Akindele Twins / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by NaijaCelebrity: 9:47am On Mar 07, 2019
Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele, and her musician hubby, Abdul Rasheed Bello aka JJC Skillz, who recently welcomed a set of twins. The boys arrived on Friday in Los Angeles, U.S. They are the couple’s first children since they tied the knot in 2016 in the United Kingdom. 

On her Instagram story she shared photos of herself carrying on of her twin sons as she was busy with her script conference for a movie.

See the photos below: 

Source: https://nollyzone.com/photos-of-funke-akindele-carrying-her-twins-at-her-back/

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by Kwamecron(m): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2019
tongue lipsrsealed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by itspzpics(m): 10:22am On Mar 07, 2019
Not a big deal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:22am On Mar 07, 2019
kiss
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin warristhis nonsense again oooo

Bring your Adsense so I can buy it today

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
Op,stop taking weed,shes not d one carrying d child

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by Satan66(m): 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
Failed woman with a failed career.
Those children look cursed from birth
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by ictjobber: 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
Im so happy for this lady mehn.. Walahi

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature /Profile

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by BABANGBALI: 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
She is not the original burner of the childrens, someone burned them for her. She is only pretending to be their murder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by Forreellinc: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by freemanbubble: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Okay
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by Zanotee: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
The only female legit, and hardworking actress Cum producer I can vouch for...
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by BABANGBALI: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef
and she get very strong body odour
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by t12tosin: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Satan66:

Watin naa

Anyways, "be careful what you asked for, for it shall come to pass" is all the advice you can get

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by megola: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Satan66:

ur username says it all.

22 Likes

Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by danielzoro: 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
Satan66:
You are a bastard for saying such

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by Forreellinc: 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
BABANGBALI:
angry ayama
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by bettercreature(m): 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
The person backing the baby look like her husband not Funke akindele

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by Lilymax(f): 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
Satan66:
What the hell is your problem??

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
Congrats maa'am
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by majamajic(m): 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
BABANGBALI:
She is not the original burner of the childrens, someone burned them for her. She is only pretending to be their murder

NL CID , no 1

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
Satan66:
Thunder strike your mouth. Funke Akindele is one of the most hardworking woman in Nigeria movie industry.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by macello4(m): 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
Satan66:
werey APC don ringg ur brain. Inconclusive humanbein.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by majamajic(m): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
meanwhile Na her husband be that oo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by allthingsgood: 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
why is it that it is women that always push for having boys??
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by clearie2: 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by Ikorodurealtor: 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Congrats Funke..
Nice one
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by Opexzy: 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Satan66:
Are u for real...

Your moniker is even better than u
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by Babalegba(m): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
I love it when God disgraces money grabbing false prophets.. The shame is overwhelming for her haters.
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by danielzoro: 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Y b say enemy of progress day for anything wey person do.. .Aah aah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Denies Butt Implant Rumours / Nollywood Actors At Dede-One-Day's Burial (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.