Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins (57890 Views)

Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins / First Photo Of Funke Akindele Twins / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by Houseofglam7(f): 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
Satan66:
Failed woman with a failed career.
Those children look cursed from birth
Don't be stupid

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by Tinny1: 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
Simplep:
Op,stop taking weed,shes not d one carrying d child
The Op is taking weed truly grin grin
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by Vicky4sure(m): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hi Nairalanders,

My name is Victor. I have BTech in building technology. Done with my service year.
Pls help a soul, I'm in need of job, (any job relate or doesn't relate r construction) either in Lag, Ibadan or ogun.

Email � ojovictor@gmail.com
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by BABANGBALI: 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
danielzoro:

Y b say enemy of progress day for anything wey person do.. .Aah aah
na true I talk o
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by stawarts(m): 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
Satan66:
Your place of abode should be in the jungle....useless idiot
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by SocialJustice: 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
itspzpics:
Not a big deal
It is a big deal for a woman as successful as she is.
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by Chiccly(f): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
God bless all women genuinely hustling to make ends meet.
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by Olajah81: 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Satan66:

Haba.....
U need mental therapy...
U re cursed human being

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by idonhammer: 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
itspzpics:
really? Oya show us your own beautiful wife and twins.

Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by Bambambiglo: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
BABANGBALI:
and she get very strong body odour

You don old pass this kyn comment na bros
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by mukhcech(m): 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
bettercreature:
The person backing the baby look like her husband not Funke akindele

Thank God. There is another person apart from me that still have sense on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by creatorpikin(m): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=Satan66 post=76429236]Failed woman with a failed career.
Those children look cursed from.

I wanted to reply you differently before until I saw your name. Condemned Soul. #Didinrin
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by Olibboy: 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
that's grandma
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by selab: 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
At least she is not too big/ashame to use wrapper instead of baby carrier!
Mschew to some so call mother out there
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by springtech(m): 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
Satan66:

This smirks of so much hatred.
What has she done to you.

You will be lucky to achieve 1/100th of her feat.
That lady is a living legend even at that age.

Let love lead.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by WeighWordSon(m): 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
Satan66:
Failed woman with a failed career. Those children look cursed from birth
it would be foolish to reply you in your words....
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by Hotzone(m): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Satan66:
May u find repentance amidst of ur sin.
No matter how sinful u may seem, heaven can accept u if u accept that Christ Jesus travelled all the way from heaven just to conquer sin for your sake!
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by akejujoe(f): 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
Satan66:
your room is still vacant in yaba left. please go back there and stop being a nuisance.
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by BABANGBALI: 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
Bambambiglo:

You don old pass this kyn comment na bros
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by nextnear(m): 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
Satan66:
i can see you are not happy, it's depression, just pray and have faith in God, and don't forget to ask for forgiveness. All will be well.
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by ShawtCake(f): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
Satan66:
i seriously do not have any issues with you because really what do you expect from Satan's first cousin also named Satan.the main issue here is with these 4 human beings that shared your comment.. smh they need brain examination cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by patjane(f): 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
You are a Big Fool..
Satan66:
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by ofiko123(m): 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nice one..
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by Greatfullheart: 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
Wow
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by Cromagnon: 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
itspzpics:
Not a big deal
very big
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by blezynetym(f): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
devil incarnate, God will judge you. animal
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
akejujoe:
your room is still vacant in yaba left. please go back there and stop being a nuisance.

How?

He still need to meet the landlord ooo.... and we all know who that is
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by Bambambiglo: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2019
BABANGBALI:

SMH.. I think say you get sense b4
Re: Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins by OloriAjayi(f): 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
tongue
Satan66:

As you no get joy you want make another person be like you abeg go and get a life because your sorrow no get boundary

As you no get joy you want make another person be likely abeg go and get a life because your sorrow no get boundary

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic: Beyonce Wears Dress Made By Nigerian Designer / Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.