Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,305 members, 7,860,752 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) (17489 Views)

Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor / Tinubi Speaks Igbo Language To Abians / Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by stefanweeks: 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
MASTERMIND04:

But people going out to collect Kerosene got shame?
I don't blame the politicians sometimes, I blame those who went out to queue for 4 liters of free kerosene.

That was how the mad man in Lagos shared Garri and groundnut and people were collecting.

How much do these things cost bikonu?

Na we dey give the politicians power to do us anyhow na.

Bro, we all know there is hunger in the land.

Rather than find ways to ameliorate the situation, the politicians decide to rub it in the faces of the masses
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by Bighead9: 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
Igboblog:
2019 : I Weep For Abians By Wisdom Nwedene (Must Read)

Written by Wisdom Nwedene

Yesterday, pictures of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu branded Tanker distributing free kerosene to people at Umunkpeyi and other locations circulated the social media space.

Many people were seen struggling to get the free kerosene from the tanker.

I was shocked and wept bitterly when I saw the pictures because this is no longer the Abia State I know before.

From Ikpeazu's moves by sharing free kerosene and money to Abians few days to Governorship election, it is crystal clear that he is aware that he has failed the people who entrusted him with power.

I also heard that Ikpeazu said that the dark days are over for the civil servants in Abia State and donated 10 million naira to them.

My question to the civil servants is, will Ikpeazu 10 million naira solve the pains and problems you have been through in the last three and half years?

Let me quickly recall that in the last three and half years, almost all the civil servants in every sector protested over non payments of their salaries.

Let me do flashback, in 2018, the staff of Abia State owned University teaching hospital, Aba protested and cursed Ikpeazu over non-payment of their 9months salary.

The demonstration was staged Inside the premises of the hospital.

Also, in terms of infrastructure, Ikpeazu has not done well.

Let me also draw your mind to the Osisoma Flyover being constructed by Ikpeazu for over three years now.

Despite his promise that the flyover will be completed in January 2019, the truth is that the project has been abandoned.

When it comes to good road, hospital, empowering the farmers, Ikpeazu has not delivered also.

I don't know any reason a true Abia State born should want Ikpeazu to return to the Government House when he has failed to deliver half of the promises he made in 2015.

If you come to Ebonyi State, you will see what Umahi did in terms of infrastructure . He built many flyovers, good roads and empowered farmers. That's what I expected Ikpeazu to do.

Let me make it clear that I'm not from Abia State and didn't receive a dime to pen down this article but as a journalist, I know it is imperative to speak against evils, injustice, hunger, etc when I see them.

(Wisdom Nwedene is a journalist, writer, freelancer, motivational speaker. Contact : Nwedenewisdom@gmail.com)

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/588292/2019-weep-abians-wisdom-nwedene-photos/

Igbo Almajiri's. grin grin
Poverty has taken over the East. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Igboblog:
2019 : I Weep For Abians By Wisdom Nwedene (Must Read)

Written by Wisdom Nwedene

Yesterday, pictures of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu branded Tanker distributing free kerosene to people at Umunkpeyi and other locations circulated the social media space.

Many people were seen struggling to get the free kerosene from the tanker.

I was shocked and wept bitterly when I saw the pictures because this is no longer the Abia State I know before.

From Ikpeazu's moves by sharing free kerosene and money to Abians few days to Governorship election, it is crystal clear that he is aware that he has failed the people who entrusted him with power.

I also heard that Ikpeazu said that the dark days are over for the civil servants in Abia State and donated 10 million naira to them.

My question to the civil servants is, will Ikpeazu 10 million naira solve the pains and problems you have been through in the last three and half years?

Let me quickly recall that in the last three and half years, almost all the civil servants in every sector protested over non payments of their salaries.

Let me do flashback, in 2018, the staff of Abia State owned University teaching hospital, Aba protested and cursed Ikpeazu over non-payment of their 9months salary.

The demonstration was staged Inside the premises of the hospital.

Also, in terms of infrastructure, Ikpeazu has not done well.

Let me also draw your mind to the Osisoma Flyover being constructed by Ikpeazu for over three years now.

Despite his promise that the flyover will be completed in January 2019, the truth is that the project has been abandoned.

When it comes to good road, hospital, empowering the farmers, Ikpeazu has not delivered also.

I don't know any reason a true Abia State born should want Ikpeazu to return to the Government House when he has failed to deliver half of the promises he made in 2015.

If you come to Ebonyi State, you will see what Umahi did in terms of infrastructure . He built many flyovers, good roads and empowered farmers. That's what I expected Ikpeazu to do.

Let me make it clear that I'm not from Abia State and didn't receive a dime to pen down this article but as a journalist, I know it is imperative to speak against evils, injustice, hunger, etc when I see them.

(Wisdom Nwedene is a journalist, writer, freelancer, motivational speaker. Contact : Nwedenewisdom@gmail.com)

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/588292/2019-weep-abians-wisdom-nwedene-photos/

When will Nigerians start rejecting their Greek gifts? But NO! They deliberately impoverish the people in order to easily manipulate they.
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by surevik(f): 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
Sorry our vote is between Oti and Okezie we will make the decision tomorrow. Ogah is off, APC has nothing good to offer. Am from Ozar in Ukwa west LGA we are taking over 30 polling units in our area. We are considering Okezie cause he is from Abia south.
blackgold2018:
I wish I can hijack both you and your squad. I'm rooting for Ogah..
Where's your polling unit area or ward?? I'm yet to travel down to Abia dou.
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by gurnam: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
surevik:
Sorry our vote is between Oti and Okezie we will make the decision tomorrow. Ogah is off, APC has nothing good to offer. Am from Ozar in Ukwa west LGA we are taking over 30 polling units in our area. We are considering Okezie cause he is from Abia south.

This is the problem of an average Igbo, clearly and succinctly put here, albeit unintentionally

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by phkka1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ikpeazu may God fire your stomach with thunder and brimstone.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by cana882(m): 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
gurnam:

This is the problem of an average Igbo, clearly and succinctly put here, albeit unintentionally
imagine.. Not even because he's competent. And same person will scream that buhari is a bigot.
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by nwadiuko1(m): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
veesion:
I'm from Abia dat man is as clueless as clueless no plans no strategies in place to move d state forward
Imagine four years after was unable to complete one flyover he started at osisioma
if you are from Abia you will know that the nigga there is not Ikpeazu..... thats Mr Nwalor
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by surevik(f): 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
You got my point, the north and central has ruled our state, so its the turn of the south, other parties would have considered that but the problem is that Okezie has failed us, so after our deliberation tomorrow we will decide who gets our >3000 votes.
gurnam:

Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by surevik(f): 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
Who among the contestants is Competent?
cana882:
imagine.. Not even because he's competent. And same person will scream that buhari is a bigot.
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by movetoca: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mr Ibu is 100 times better than this guy. Just look at what some people call a governor. Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by NwaforIgbo: 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
That is not Ikpeazu.....
For me he might not have done many projects compare to his counterparts, but he remains the most visionary and focused governor..
All his major projects are long term. Enyimba Economic City, ! million palm trees planted, Ifeobara flood control, etc....
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by gurnam: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
cana882:

That is why we are here today as a country!
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by tech18: 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin grin grin So almajiris de South East like this
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by nonsobaba: 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
phkka1:
Ikpeazu may God fire your stomach with thunder and brimstone.
Ikpeazu is a disgrace. He has sunken so low making himself a laughing stock.
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by damilexki(m): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
Poverty die die die. it's not their faults
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Sanwo Olu is the better Candidate if you guys are really looking beyond party and Sanwo Olu is the only Candidate a sane and Educated Lagosians should pick over Jimi Agbaje. You guys shouldn't forget that Jimi Agbaje is a puppet of Bode George and if Jimi Agbaje win Lagos Election, it means Lagosians will be giving the power to Bode George and he is worse than Tinubu, they are just using you guys and you guys can't see beyond that grin.
Nobody can use me ,I am a republican Ibo.All I hate is godfatherism.I have my political views not dependent on decisions made at the Bourdillion or that of Bode George.I was supporting APC in Lagos because of Ambode but for the mere reason that he was treated like a scum for not sharing money to the elders of the party I switched,now that's me.I'm dynamic,I am a republican.thanks
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
luckymaj:
Nobody can use me ,I am a republican Ibo.All I hate is godfatherism.I have my political views not dependent on decisions made at the Bourdillion or that of Bode George.I was supporting APC in Lagos because of Ambode but for the mere reason that he was treated like a scum for not sharing money to the elders of the party I switched,now that's me.I'm dynamic,I am a republican.thanks

Lol you can run away from the truth how you like but someone like Tinubu will always be in the political affairs of Nigeria, first it was obasanjo and now it is Tinubu, if Tinubu lost his influence and power today someone else will replace him, the reason why Tinubu is able to stay with that much influence is because he always present a Candidate that people want in Government.
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by Corrosiveman(m): 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
I just collected mine here in Osisioma
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by bhella10: 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
Akshow:
Imagine if it was a northern or yoruba state
it's unimaginable how loud those ipob urchins would be wailing by now about "afonja" Awon werey
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by sreamsense: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Why queuing for 3 liters kerosene long like this ? But They said people from this zones are all millionaires; they don't need trader money. Believe me, arrogance aside, merely looking at these faces, poverty in this zone get higher degree; forget about those online braggers; if these people are given two sachets water, they will appreciate it, talkless of trader money.
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Lol you can run away from the truth how you like but someone like Tinubu will always be in the political affairs of Nigeria, first it was obasanjo and now it is Tinubu, if Tinubu lost his influence and power today someone else will replace him, the reason why Tinubu is able to stay with that much influence is because he always present a Candidate that people want in Government.
My guy,Lagos is not living up to its potential...If they can even use up to 50% of Lagos revenue on Lagos instead of taking billions in bullions to Bourdillion you will stone Tinubu.Let the majority decide not one man somewhere who will always put all the merchinaries to rig election.
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
luckymaj:

My guy,Lagos is not living up to its potential...If they can even use up to 50% of Lagos revenue on Lagos instead of taking billions in bullions to Bourdillion you will stone Tinubu.Let the majority decide not one man somewhere who will always put all the merchinaries to rig election.

We all Know Lagos is not living up to its potential, but there is no better person to do the Job Jimi Agbaje and his master Bode George and PDP can not do the Job in Lagos. We would rather Vote an unpopular Party than to
vote PDPP back in power in Lagos, it would be stupidity to allow PDP back in Government in Lagos. Deep down you know Jimi Agbaje have nothing to offer Lagos, he is not even serious with his Campaign
Re: Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

We all Know Lagos is not living up to its potential, but there is no better person to do the Job Jimi Agbaje and his master Bode George and PDP can not do the Job in Lagos. We would rather Vote an unpopular Party than to
vote PDPP back in power in Lagos, it would be stupidity to allow PDP back in Government in Lagos. Deep down you know Jimi Agbaje have nothing to offer Lagos, he is not even serious with his Campaign
since when did PDP start ruling Lagos?...TINUBU...FASHOLA...AMBODE..Fine I will prefer you vote in any other party that can do better than to avoid PDP cos of mere ethnic bias

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coalition Of Arewa Youths Dissociates Self From Threat Against Ihedioha / Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) / Osinbajo Attends 86th Anniversary Of Igbobi College (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.