Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,825 members, 7,837,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads (16501 Views)

Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career / South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) / Abdulrahman: Abdulfatah Sold Deputy Governor's House, 110 Other Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by surevik(f): 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
Gbagyi villa is not a government land. The land belongs to the people of gwarri. He is doing this cause he hate the custodian of the land which is Gov. Yekowa.
abdulazeez1002:
It's because you build your house in a government land. He demolished many in Zaria city, it's not just Kaduna South
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by TeraHawks: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
what a stupid opinion. Do some of you think before posting sef?

SMH

lionness:
The PDP eyes are majorly 6 states: Lagos, PH, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Kano and Bayelsa as a consolation for their loss. Gathered intel shows that with a governor from Lagos and these states: the governors would be able to better fund their 2023 as well as their court proceedings with the states funds.

Sometimes losing the presidency isn’t so bad if you still have the Crown Jewels, and to everyone in the above states, may God help you if the cash-strapped PDP takes your state. Your entire budget would end paying their political bills for the next 4 years.
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by Kuginzi: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
ebuka440:
I and my entire family will vote for atiku
Ebuka, you're welcome to Nigeria. For your information, The election was held on February 23rd which ATIKU LOST!!!
You can wait till 2023
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
surevik:
Gbagyi villa is not a government land. The land belongs to the people of gwarri. He is doing this cause he hate the custodian of the land which is Gov. Yekowa.
Not true.
Houses in Gbagyi are illegal built on Kaduna Polytechnic land. It's a breach 26 & 27 of KASUPDA law.

I just pray El-rufai leave you people
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by surevik(f): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
If what you said is the truth, the court would have strike out our appeal since. The government and El-rufai has no tangible prove of what they claimed that's why the case is still pending.
abdulazeez1002:
Not true.
Houses in Gbagyi are illegal built on Kaduna Polytechnic land. It's a breach 26 & 27 of KASUPDA law.

I just pray El-rufai leave you people
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by HimName: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Pleading not to lose his remaining hope of milking the country adry.
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
surevik:
If what you said is the truth, the court would have strike out our appeal since. The government and El-rufai has no tangible prove of what they claimed that's why the case is still pending.
Ok.Maybe
Sha you guys have reasons in not voting El-rufai but for us in the other side, we have no reason.

But You no Ashiru kudan is not somebody that can represent a whole Kaduna, he didn't finish primary school
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by surevik(f): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
His exposure is enough to lead the state (our president as a case study). We need someone loved by both Muslims and Christians.

Check very well my dear, some workers from your area lost their jobs cause of El-rufai and many will still lost their jobs if he returns.

All we need in Kaduna right now is peace and Unity and El-rufai can't give us that cause he is a religious bigot.
abdulazeez1002:
Ok. Maybe
Sha you guys have reasons in not voting El-rufai but for us in the other side, we have no reason.

But You no Ashiru kudan is not somebody that can represent a whole Kaduna, he didn't finish primary school

Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by Hollyharjii: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
Story for the gods
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by shehuaz: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
We are agree with you sir. PDP candidates are our choice.
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by abdulazeez1002(m): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
surevik:
His exposure is enough to lead the state (our president as a case study). We need someone loved by both Muslims and Christians.

Check very well my dear, some workers from your area lost their jobs cause of El-rufai and many will still lost their jobs if he returns.

All we need in Kaduna right now is peace and Unity and El-rufai can't give us that cause he is a religious bigot.
I agree with the one I bold.

All the people that lost their jobs during El-rufai time are incompetent. You no this
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by emmykk(m): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
lionness:
The PDP eyes are majorly 6 states: Lagos, PH, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Kano and Bayelsa as a consolation for their loss. Gathered intel shows that with a governor from Lagos and these states: the governors would be able to better fund their 2023 as well as their court proceedings with the states funds.

Sometimes losing the presidency isn’t so bad if you still have the Crown Jewels, and to everyone in the above states, may God help you if the cash-strapped PDP takes your state. Your entire budget would end paying their political bills for the next 4 years.

Where did you learn this propaganda from
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by Pekele007: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
Kuginzi:

Good! So there are cows you talk to in Southeast. If you can discuss politics with cows (that are animals) in Southeast and they can understand you, then what are you?? Definitely, YOU'RE A COW!!!

Cow.... What are you talking about
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by surevik(f): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
Sorry I disagree with you, some where Competent, if I don't know any competent person I know my Aunty who was so dedicated to her job in the ministry of finance, but was kicked out and rendered jobless up till now.
abdulazeez1002:
I agree with the one I bold.

All the people that lost their jobs during El-rufai time are incompetent. You no this
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by oruma19: 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
my friend, pdp states are more developed than the so called apc states. the apc governors are the bigger looters. do ur findings and see.
lionness:

Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by orisa37: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
Good thinking educated Electorates should follow what Atiku is asking for now, to make Buhari understand Democracy well and work for all Nigerians.
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by magzey: 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
PDP is dead and burried in the North oga ,Tell your slaves Igbos who Atikulated in vain grin grin

Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by abdulazeez1002(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
surevik:
Sorry I disagree with you, some where Competent, if I don't know any competent person I know my Aunty who was so dedicated to her job in the ministry of finance, but was kicked out and rendered jobless up till now.
Sha most of them are incompetent.

How is the election going?
Re: Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads by benny123456: 8:51am On Mar 14, 2019
Kuginzi:

Eiyyahhh!!! So you've not recover back your lost senses?
I feel for you. May you regain back your senses after March 9th.
we are into it together ....am complaining about buhari not because am jobless like you but because I want jobbles people like you to have work and start doing something

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Urged To Seize Dan Etete’s Private Jet Over Malabu Scandal / Aisha Muhammad Bello Resigns As Kano Accountant General (Resignation Letter) / Mahmood Yakubu Issues statement on the postponement of the General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.