Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri (2882 Views)

Here's The Full Response Of Peter Obi When The Post From Reno Was Asked Him / Obidients See Finishing From Reno / Latest Updates From Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri by SouthEastFacts: 1:26am On Mar 09, 2019
VirginFinder:

He did

The Lagos obaship chart is there for all.

The Binis lost it after the 3rd generation. One Oba was childless. His sister then married the Yoruba chief priest from Ijesha (Osun) to produce the current line of Lagos kings.
So why did they still bury their late Obas in Bini royal tomb until the 1850s when the British stopped it.

Even the current Oba Lil Wayne has Bini ancestry
Re: No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri by VirginFinder: 7:54am On Mar 09, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

So why did they still bury their late Obas in Bini royal tomb until the 1850s when the British stopped it.

Even the current Oba Lil Wayne has Bini ancestry

Just courtesy.

The sister of the childless Oba that married the Yoruba chief priest was still of Bini ancestry.

Late Oba of Bini too used to be buried in Ife.
Re: No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri by SouthEastFacts: 10:41am On Mar 09, 2019
VirginFinder:

Just courtesy.

The sister of the childless Oba that married the Yoruba chief priest was still of Bini ancestry.

Late Oba of Bini too used to be buried in Ife.
You mean out of courtesy Ndi Igbo will bury Obi of Onitsha in Lagos.

Sorry, no single Oba of Lagos has been buried in Ife. Get your history right
Re: No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri by VirginFinder: 11:11am On Mar 09, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

You mean out of courtesy Ndi Igbo will bury Obi of Onitsha in Lagos.

Sorry, no single Oba of Lagos has been buried in Ife. Get your history right

Where did I say Oba of Lagos used to be buried in Ife Bini, you mean

I didn't understand your first statement... embarassed
Was it another attempt at empty chest beating
Re: No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri by SouthEastFacts: 11:29am On Mar 09, 2019
VirginFinder:

Where did I say Oba of Lagos used to be buried in Ife Bini, you mean
I didn't understand your first statement... embarassed Was it another attempt at empty chest beating
Sorry, it was an error.
No single Oba of Bini has ever been buried at Ife. Get your history right.
Re: No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri by VirginFinder: 11:31am On Mar 09, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Sorry, it was an error.

No single Oba of Bini has ever been buried at Ife. Get your history right.

The thread is on NL. The site where they were buried is in Ife.
Re: No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri by SouthEastFacts: 11:41am On Mar 09, 2019
VirginFinder:

The thread is on NL. The site where they were buried is in Ife.
Binis don't bury their Oba in Ife.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/no-benin-oba-buried-lle-ife-esogban-benin-edebiri/
Re: No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri by VirginFinder: 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Binis don't bury their Oba in Ife.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/no-benin-oba-buried-lle-ife-esogban-benin-edebiri/

What do you expect him to say

I am not good in digging out facts otherwise I would have helped you.

Late Bini Obas used to be buried in Ife. Fact!
Re: No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri by Moneywomen17(m): 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_73i6D23Y4
This is the paramount ruler of awori land. Watch this video and learn a little about awori history. The thing about u stupid osu ibos is u don’t know that the Yoruba tribe that makes up Lagos state are also in Ogun State. The places that firm Lagos State today was all removed from the western region and added to Lagos island to form Lagos state.
Re: No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri by Moneywomen17(m): 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Reno is a best-selling Author.

I just saw his work on Ijebus and quickly connect the dots.

Below is a little glimpse from the work.

From these, one can easily conclude that Lagos is not a Yoruba State.

No be talk am, na the Oba of Benin, the Ijebu King and Princes of Awori land.

The Binis are the monarchs, Aworis owe the land and produce the Chiefs and noble families, Yorubas produce the Governors and the State Executive Members, Igbos are the part of the Legislatures and have the largest non-indigenous land holdings, the Northerns have an overwhelming non-indigenous populations.

Lagos belongs to all.
why not focus on ur onitsha history. U know nothing about Yoruba except ur own ipob made up stuff
Re: No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri by SouthEastFacts: 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
VirginFinder:

What do you expect him to say
I am not good in digging out facts otherwise I would have helped you.
Late Bini Obas used to be buried in Ife. Fact!
What do I expect a yoruba man to say?
Go and drag their grave to Ife nah.
Re: No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri by VirginFinder: 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

What do I expect a yoruba man to say?

Go and drag their grave to Ife nah.

The site is in Ife. It's no secret.
Re: No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri by goldust777: 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Reno is a best-selling Author.

I just saw his work on Ijebus and quickly connect the dots.

Below is a little glimpse from the work.

From these, one can easily conclude that Lagos is not a Yoruba State.

No be talk am, na the Oba of Benin, the Ijebu King and Princes of Awori land.

The Binis are the monarchs, Aworis owe the land and produce the Chiefs and noble families, Yorubas produce the Governors and the State Executive Members, Igbos are the part of the Legislatures and have the largest non-indigenous land holdings, the Northerns have an overwhelming non-indigenous populations.

Lagos belongs to all.
You don't need to be afonja to know this is 100% nonsense grin
Re: No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri by SouthEastFacts: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
VirginFinder:

The site is in Ife. It's no secret.
According to Yorubas folklores. Which Oba of Bini was buried there?
Re: No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri by VirginFinder: 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

According to Yorubas folklores. Which Oba of Bini was buried there?

Whatever you choose to believe doesn't matter. It doesn't change the scenario on ground.
The facts can't be changed... smiley
Re: No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri by specco(m): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
ibotic:
My people just keep on disgracing us on the internet everyday.....wetin consine us with lagos Our land is abandoned and our children scattered all over the north and particularly SW....what is wrong with us with this politics of hate Enough is enough...nnugo!!
Who is this impostor spewing trash? Even the blind can see that you are not Igbo. What is "nnugo"? No word like that in Igbo please.

Go and read the Oba of Lagos account of the history of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri by SouthEastFacts: 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
VirginFinder:

Whatever you choose to believe doesn't matter. It doesn't change the scenario on ground.
The facts can't be changed... smiley
Stop being mischievous, which Oba of Bini was buried in Ife?
Re: No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri by ibotic(f): 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
specco:

Who is this impostor spewing trash? Even the blind can see that you are not Igbo. What is "nnugo"? No word like that in Igbo please.

Go and read the Oba of Lagos narration of the history of Lagos.

Go and carry lagos on your head on your way back to Biafra...... grin grin
Re: No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri by VirginFinder: 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Stop being mischievous, which Oba of Bini was buried in Ife?

Google is your friend... tongue
Re: No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri by intervention3(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Funny enough Lagos is in south west and some people still argue about who own Lagos.
Re: No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri by oyatz(m): 9:56am On Mar 27, 2019
You don't know what you are saying.
Oba Ado gave birth to three children (that survived him) , the future Oba Gabaro, Oba Akinsemoyin and Erelu-Kuti.

Gabaro was succeeded by his younger brother, Akinsemoyin.
Akinsemoyin on his death bed, annointed his nephew , Eletukekere (the son of Gabaro) as his successor instead of annointing any of his young sons with regents to rule till his sons become adults.

It was a costly mistake because up till today, Akinsemoyin's descendants have never become Oba and they are still in court to oust the incumbent Oba (their distant cousin).

ALL the Obas of Lagos that reigned after Oba Eletu kekere were descendants of an Ijesha man and Erelu-Kuti (the daughter of Oba Ado).

Oba Eletu Kekere died childless. His paternal Aunty sized power but couldn't be crowned as Oba and insisted that her son, Ologunkutere be made Oba as the only condition for ceasefire and enduring peace.
The demand was overwhelmingly supported
and Eletukekere was succeeded by Oba Ologunkutere (the son of his Aunty, Erelu-Kuti and an Ijeshaman).

Since then ALL the following Obas were descendants of Ologunkutere.

SouthEastFacts:

Simple google search would have saved you from this embarrassment.

Who doesn't know since 1850s, all Oba of Lagos has been buried in Bini Royal tomb?

Who doesn't this.
Re: No Man's Land: What I Learnt From Reno Omokri by leokid866: 11:05am On Apr 16, 2020
Moneywomen17:
why not focus on ur onitsha history. U know nothing about Yoruba except ur own ipob made up stuff
Please leave them alone, in their mind they believe if they tell a lie long enough it will become truth and reno is just cashing out on their stupidity because they will buy his books and spread his name, come next election season he will find a place in pdp to sit and whip them into a frenzy so he can collect money to go back and live abroad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Senate Passes Anti-kidnapping Bill (see Details) / Aso Rock: The Seat Of Oppressive Demons By Osobu Suuru Alexander / 2023: The Two Most Powerful APC Zonal Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.