Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Pdp Is Taking Over Oyo And Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Is Taking Over Oyo And Ogun State (1737 Views)

Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno / Breaking!!! Seyi Makinde Wins As PDP Takes Over Oyo (results) / Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Is Taking Over Oyo And Ogun State by Freegift75: 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
It is no more speculations, but now strategised as the two south west states, Ogun and Oyo are losing to PDP candidates.

MAKINDE FOR OYO
BURUJI FOR OGUN
Re: Pdp Is Taking Over Oyo And Ogun State by helinues: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
You guys will sit far away from your claves and be predicting what will happen down West.

Well, Apc is also winning Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pdp Is Taking Over Oyo And Ogun State by Cajal(m): 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Freegift75:
It is no more speculations, but now strategised as the two south west states, Ogun and Oyo are losing to PDP candidates.

MAKINDE FOR OYO
BURUJI FOR OGUN
Buruji like people will rule ur state
Makinde is good

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Is Taking Over Oyo And Ogun State by tuniski: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
helinues:
You guys will sit far away from your claves and be predicting what will happen down West.

Na wa for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pdp Is Taking Over Oyo And Ogun State by helinues: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
tuniski:

Na wa for you.

Apc winning Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi. No 2 ways about that.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Is Taking Over Oyo And Ogun State by tuniski: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
helinues:

Apc winning Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi. No 2 was about that.. grin
Let apc win every state no wahala but, the low line of dissing people cos of political perspective Naa wa for you oooo.
Re: Pdp Is Taking Over Oyo And Ogun State by helinues: 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
tuniski:

Let apc win every state no wahala but, the low line of dissing people cos of political perspective Naa wa for you oooo.

Dissing? From you?

Election lose can really humble people

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Is Taking Over Oyo And Ogun State by yerokunphilips: 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
helinues:

Apc winning Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi. No 2 was about that.. grin
Re: Pdp Is Taking Over Oyo And Ogun State by Ojiofor: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
helinues:

You are right APC might win in Abia.
Re: Pdp Is Taking Over Oyo And Ogun State by suremanpatriot: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
Too bad if it happens,because Yu be BAC to violence of sharin corruptn money by those uncontrollable elements grin
Re: Pdp Is Taking Over Oyo And Ogun State by tuniski: 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
helinues:

Dissing? From you?

Election lose can really humble people
After election we focus on governance. That is how we roll. Till another election cycle. Even if my candidate had won we won't dwell on winning like forever! Abi if you just get a job you will rejoicing without doing the work?

We remain active opposition!
Re: Pdp Is Taking Over Oyo And Ogun State by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ojiofor:

You are right APC might win in Abia.

That would be the 9th wonder of the world
Re: Pdp Is Taking Over Oyo And Ogun State by Ojiofor: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

That would be the 9th wonder of the world

The possibility is high because the incumbent have failed in every aspect and people are tired of 20 years of PDP misrule in Abia state. I tip APGA or APC to win if the election is free and fair.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Is Taking Over Oyo And Ogun State by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ojiofor:

The possibility is high because the incumbent have failed in every aspect and people are tired of 20 years of PDP misrule in Abia state. I tip APGA or APC to win if the election is free and fair.

I expect Alex Otti to do very well since he's APGA and an accomplished man in the corporate world. APC logo will not help Ogah at all.

All in all, I think it'll be a battle between Ikpeazu and Otti
Re: Pdp Is Taking Over Oyo And Ogun State by helinues: 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
tuniski:

After election we focus on governance. That is how we roll. Till another election cycle. Even if my candidate had won we won't dwell on winning like forever! Abi if you just get a job you will rejoicing without doing the work?

We remain active opposition!

That's the spirit bro.
Re: Pdp Is Taking Over Oyo And Ogun State by Ojiofor: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

I expect Alex Otti to do very well since he's APGA and an accomplished man in the corporate world. APC logo will not help Ogah at all.

All in all, I think it'll be a battle between Ikpeazu and Otti

Ikpeazu is backing on Equity to get a second term but honestly Abians need a change and believe me as someone from Abia state the contest is between Oga and Otti.
Ikpeazu can only win by rigging and he knows it.
Mind you, OUK won his senate seat under APC against an incumbent PDP Senator because PDP have no projects to show off and campaign with and the worst they don't pay salaries.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Is Taking Over Oyo And Ogun State by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ojiofor:

Ikpeazu is backing on Equity to get a second term but honestly Abians need a change and believe me as someone from Abia state the contest is between Oga and Otti.
Ikpeazu can only win by rigging and he knows it.
Mind you, OUK won his senate seat under APC against an incumbent PDP Senator because PDP have no projects to show off and campaign with and the worst they don't pay salaries.

I think OUK won because no matter how bad we think he is, Plenty Abians said he did somewhat well and he's a grassroots mobilizer like Okorocha.

I like Ikpeazu's gentility but I admire Otti's pedigree. Don't know much about Ogah beyond his business
Re: Pdp Is Taking Over Oyo And Ogun State by Ojiofor: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

I think OUK won because no matter how bad we think he is, Plenty Abians said he did somewhat well and he's a grassroots mobilizer like Okorocha.

I like Ikpeazu's gentility but I admire Otti's pedigree. Don't know much about Ogah beyond his business

May the best for Abia state emerge winner on Saturday.
Re: Pdp Is Taking Over Oyo And Ogun State by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ojiofor:

May the best for Abia state emerge winner on Saturday.

Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sowore’s Arrest: Revolution Is A Harsh Word — Apostle Suleman / Covide19: Why Buhari Refuses Ganduje N15b – Femi Adesina / Governor Wike Personally Arrested Policemen Who Violated The State Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.