Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo (40152 Views)

Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up / Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) / Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by Parrot69: 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
Indomie Generation Keep Off!! angry
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by mikeweezy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Doro55:
when I look into my my widow na your cousin I see dey press your yatch oo when I ask you , you come dey tell me say na something he want comoth for your pocket ooh.
abi you think say love don blind my eyes ?
abi you no no between sales and buy
baby make I tell u reality if you no want stay make you gooooooo
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by abbeyfel: 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
Escalze:
Styl Plus I think smiley smiley
Styl wetin
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by Macauley07(m): 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
clemj2020:

Lala go pay you? World people

Just say you're crushing on me, I'll understand.
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by poweredcom(m): 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Who's dat fourth nigga he ain't no platashun boy
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by mindtricks: 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
When men were still poor and broke.
Such is life.
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by SURElee(f): 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
Kai! Vien Tetsola and Tuface dated in the early 2000s. Waoh! So good to see her again. She just went off the radar. Omo! Plantashun boys don turn grown men nao.
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by zedman1(m): 6:13am On Mar 08, 2019
Pavore9:

Even during "the good old days" Nigeria was very rough for some, abi the "good old days" pass the late 90s and early 2000s?
If you look at things critically you'll realize there's no such thing as "the good old days". From history, every generation claims theirs was better than the present. In the 80's and 90's there were no color TV's, a few had video machines, we cooked mostly with palm oil, not because of its nutritional value but because it was more affordable, no phones, a few had land lines .... .... So much for the "good old days".

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by Kog45(m): 6:38am On Mar 08, 2019
GreatrAnalyst:
That was Vien Tetsola or so that year. One of them, most likely 2face, dated her.
2face dated her but the relationship didn't last
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by MrayNgozi(f): 6:56am On Mar 08, 2019
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by Pavore9: 7:02am On Mar 08, 2019
zedman1:
If you look at things critically you'll realize there's no such thing as "the good old days". From history, every generation claims theirs was better than the present. In the 80's and 90's there were no color TV's, a few had video machines, we cooked mostly with palm oil, not because of its nutritional value but because it was more affordable, no phones, a few had land lines .... .... So much for the "good old days".

You aptly captured it.

1 Like

Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by hahn(m): 8:01am On Mar 08, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

Lol.... at least no fulani gun wielding herders were on the news...

Other criminals were in the news. I remember armed robbery was pretty rampant then.
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by hahn(m): 8:01am On Mar 08, 2019
zedman1:

It's all sentiment mostly

1 Like

Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by ImaIma1(f): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2019
GreatrAnalyst:
That was Vien Tetsola or so that year. One of them, most likely 2face, dated her.

Yeah...it was rumoured that he sang that "I am calling you olé" song about her

1 Like

Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
hahn:

Other criminals were in the news. I remember armed robbery was pretty rampant then.

Well you are right armed robbery was a problem because of the times. But it was still better than now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape / Funke Akindele And Eniola Badmus Throwback Photo / Lilian Esoro: I Am Not Pregnant For Blossom Chukwujekwu - Actress Denies Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.