Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo (40147 Views)

Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up / Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) / Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by chiedozie198100: 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
there's nothing as bad as being a nobody.

see as everybody just ignore the guy on the far right.

who im be sef? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by Sultty(m): 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
See them looking like malnourished almajiri kids tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by ifyalways(f): 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
That's Vien Tetsola.

2face's babe then. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by Dreyl(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
ifyalways:
That's Vien Tetsola.
2face's babe then. cheesy
We don't care

1 Like

Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by thedio(m): 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
Doro55:
when I look into my my widow na your cousin I see dey press your yatch oo when I ask you , you come dey tell me say na something he want comoth for your pocket ooh.
abi u think say love don blind my eye,eh eh I don't know between sell and buy oh oh baby if u no wan stay make u go oh oh. The track is Cousins cousin
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by thedio(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
Escalze:
Styl Plus I think smiley smiley
guy listen to these tracks and come back here to type the same thing. Plantashun boiz,u and I,cousins cousin, knock Mr off and if life. I can't remember the last track for now

1 Like

Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by Pavore9: 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
Escalze:
I was generally talking about the good old days not late 90s and 2000. Are you part of the indomie generation?

When was the group in existence?
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by akdjr(m): 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
That was when kpekus has not being fully monetize. If you get better lyrics or sabi sing latest song you're game. quote author=thedio post=76438588]Naija best combo eva. I remember turning some girls head with their lyrics especially knock me off and u and I.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by clemj2020(f): 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lala go pay you? World people

Macauley07:
Wanted to be the first to comment but it seems the post came with comments. Wicked world.
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by ACE1010: 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
neolboy:
Money is the principal things,

In all thy getting, get money

I'm sure that's your own version of the Bible!!!! grin
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by Oladat(m): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hedonisst:
Faze is a backstabber. He knows exactly what he is doing by posting this picture.
And pray, what is he doing o. cool

1 Like

Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by MikelIbe: 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
Black face was the best rapper I knew in school then.
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by DeeMain(m): 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Even back then Tubaba been like woman and dey straight forward grin

1 Like

Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by Lorst(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
Macauley07:
Wanted to be the first to comment but it seems the post came with comments. Wicked world.

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by Xelestin(m): 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
See Blackface with his hate face.
Who knew this guy would wail after 2baba.
Seriously, the former needs to be admitted.
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by PETUK(m): 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
You've certainly never listen to one and only
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by meccuno: 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
Escalze:
I was generally talking about the good old days not late 90s and 2000. Are you part of the indomie generation?
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by naijapikin04(m): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
How is this a story to make Frontpage

You people are wrong, mere image shm

Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
]How to make 20% profit of every airtime, data, PHCN bill that you purchase.........https://danlimeblog.com/how-to-make-20-of-every-airtime-data-phcn-bill-that-you-purchase/

1 Share

Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by edgecution(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
Na Tubaba girlfriend now.
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
who is d guy at d xtreme right? i guess nobody knows him here
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by hahn(m): 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
Pavore9:

When was the group in existence?

Escalze come and answer
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by Greatfullheart: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
cool

Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
hahn:

Good old days without constant electricity. Is that one a good old days?

At least there was PEACE AND SECURITY
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by AllenSpencer: 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Escalze:
Good old days when this country was still in order and the music then had good lyrics smiley smiley smiley

Are you hungry?
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by AllenSpencer: 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
EmekaBlue:
who is d guy at d xtreme right? i guess nobody knows him here

Tiwa Savage
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by hahn(m): 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

At least there was PEACE AND SECURITY

Lol. For where? Nigeria has always been insecure. Social media is only making it more obvious.

1 Like

Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
hahn:

Lol. For where? Nigeria has always been insecure. Social media is only making it more obvious.

Lol.... at least no fulani gun wielding herders were on the news...
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by kaybaba25(m): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=neolboy post=76436807]Money is the principal things,

In all thy getting, get money where can I get this Bible verse
Re: 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo by eluquenson(m): 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
Black face very cute in the picture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Accuses Burna Boy's Convoy Of Damaging His Car And Threatening Him / Funso Adeolu Escapes Motor Accident (Photos) / Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.