Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

I Am Not Done Yet With PDP Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Done Yet With PDP Says Buhari (840 Views)

2019: Obasanjo Outlines Major Issues With APC, PDP, Says He’s Not Member Of ADC / Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection / Dino Melaye Resumes Plenary, Opts To Sit With PDP Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Done Yet With PDP Says Buhari by jenzberyl: 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday gave indications that he would dig further into financial impropriety involving leaders of the opposition, Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP), especially how they ran the country in 16 years without tangible improvement. read full story:
https://daybreak.ng/i-am-not-done-yet-with-pdp-says-buhari/
Re: I Am Not Done Yet With PDP Says Buhari by phelonrays: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
if Ameachi, Akpabio, Maina, particularly are not included ehn..........what would happen to your left ear this time around would surpassed the imagination of your so called London medics........ keep playing God........
Re: I Am Not Done Yet With PDP Says Buhari by Escalze(m): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
ok
Re: I Am Not Done Yet With PDP Says Buhari by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
Fake news

(1) (Reply)

6 Politicians Who Want To Be Speaker Of The House Of Reps. In The 9th Assembly / Buhari Have Gone To Park Private Jet In London Again For Millions Of Dollars / Akeredolu Employs 400 Fresh Hands Into The State's Internal Revenue Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.