Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability (13610 Views)

You Can't Defeat The Igbos, Don't Push Them To The Wall / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola / Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 08, 2019
Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall. I Grew Up With Them, Went To School With Them, Do Business With Them, So I know Their Capability And Determination As A People. If They Want To Take Over Lagos, They Will Take It And There Nothing We Can Do About It. But That's Not Their Intention, They Just Want To Do Their Business In Peace, And We Should Stop Provoking Them. I Have Received Numerous Accounts Of Touts Going To Their Business To Provoke Them For No reason. There Is Just Much They Can Take. An Igbo Man Never Instigates Or Starts A Fight But If You Bring Fight To Him, He Was Raised To Be Aggressive, To Never Retreat Or Stop, He Will Fight To The Finish!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COBAeLTdPUw&feature=youtu.be

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 08, 2019
I don't want to take sides on this issue but here is the obvious ...Yorubas, stop looking for trouble with Igbo people. Stop going to their shops to harass them or disenfranchise them like he said. Nobody is disenfranchising yorubas in SE or SS. If you want to dictate as you like even to chase Igbos out of Lagos, fine, get your own country Oduduwa and chase them out. I'll support you people if you do that under your own country. But trying to act the way you are acting under One Nigeria that you Yorubas support, haba Yorubas, think for a second nah, just think nah. Even other Nigerians can see you are the one looking for trouble. What started this problem also was on Yoruba...a Yoruba man entered Igbo territory to snatch their votes, which should never have happened.

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Nobody: 3:19am On Mar 08, 2019
I agree with him on this "An Igbo Man Never Instigates Or Starts a fight" But when it comes to revenge or defense, you will know that blood or death means nothing to them! Have you heard about "Igbo Landing Mass Suicide?"

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Unlimitk(m): 4:06am On Mar 08, 2019
Ibo and chest beating

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by deomelo: 4:28am On Mar 08, 2019
freedomforall30:
I agree with him on this "An Igbo Man Never Instigates Or Starts a fight" But when it comes to revenge or defense, you will know that blood or death means nothing to them! Have you heard about "Igbo Landing Mass Suicide?"

Yes, during Python Dance.

grin grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by wallex1983(m): 4:31am On Mar 08, 2019
Sir, the best they can do is to sell Lagos. And that is why we don't want to give the C of O of our land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by B1ak3: 4:41am On Mar 08, 2019
I am not a Yoruba or Igbo person, but in my honest opinion, this man is talking nonsense. It is statements like this that are causing the issues as well as the increasing animosity towards the Igbos. One of the reasons for the Holocaust is that Hitler was able to make the Germans believe that the Jews were going to control everything in Germany. When you keep making such silly comments you only cause indigenes to start building up resistance and becoming hostile.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 08, 2019
I just laugh at these people.

1 Like

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 08, 2019
I laugh.

1 Like

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 08, 2019
Unlimitk:
Ibo and chest beating
Ogunlewe is Igbo now? What is wrong with these people

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by focus7: 5:00am On Mar 08, 2019
Divisive politics is the reason pdp cannot win Lagos.

Though i object to an attack on an Igbo person but how on earth would someone intimidate the Yorubas with Igbos capability in their own land?

Beside the account of no retreat and fight to finish is not accurate to what Kanu and Ojukwu has demonstrated in the fight they instigated by themselves, Ogunlewe should not make the Igbos head swell and push them into what they cannot handle, he should go and learn more about Yoruba history and become wise. That Yorubas are not naturally aggressive but always calm and calculative does not mean they are timid but when you make them start a war with you they make sure they finish what they start.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by ibotic(f): 5:02am On Mar 08, 2019
PDP and tribal politics...... shocked

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by BuhariAdvocate: 5:16am On Mar 08, 2019
Because of their selfish interest they will do anything to get to the power .you Igbo's don't try anything stupid in Lagos.A measure have put in place to dealing with anyone trying to act funny .

6 Likes

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by focus7: 5:22am On Mar 08, 2019
freedomforall30:

The usual chest beating and gragra.

Have you heard about Ojukwu instigating a war that got many Igbos killed when he built a bunker at Enugu to hide and at the end ran to Ghana to hide, have you also heard of another Igbo man called Kanu that started a revolt with so much noise, bragging and chest beating but disappeared for months and later resurfaced in Israel when he saw Python Dance, did you notice how much noise the said Kanu made towards the election when he thought Atiku will when and he bragged of coming back to Nigeria but has gone silent since his boss warn the election and jettisoned the idea of returning to Nigeria?

18 Likes

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by omoiyalayi(m): 5:23am On Mar 08, 2019
No be the same Mumu, stupid & daft Igbo people dat cannot develop their own sate again dem no fit do notin

They are cowards

4 Likes

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Prompto: 5:31am On Mar 08, 2019
OP he stated your headline in another clip not this one let me know when you post that.
biafranation:

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by fjjc(m): 5:33am On Mar 08, 2019

6 Likes

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 08, 2019
biafranation:

Where is olawalesmarter1?
Oya come and complain about this. . .

Cc lzaa Sarrki pointzerom pythonamaka velocity25

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Volksfuhrer(m): 5:43am On Mar 08, 2019
Why an experienced politician like Ogunlewe would openly fan the embers of tribal hate is beyond me! This man just made things worse.

B1ak3:
I am not a Yoruba or Igbo person, but in my honest opinion, this man is talking nonsense. It is statements like this that are causing the issues as well as the increasing animosity towards the Igbos. One of the reasons for the Holocaust is that Hitler was able to make the Germans believe that the Jews were going to control everything in Germany. When you keep making such silly comments you only cause indigenes to start building up resistance and becoming hostile.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by yuanexchanger: 5:49am On Mar 08, 2019
In life no one is indispensable.This man better keep quiet.When it is time nothing can stop us or them.We pay rmb to suppliers in china

1 Like

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by helinues: 5:49am On Mar 08, 2019
If they pass their boundaries , wall small, na gutter make Dem dey expect
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 08, 2019
fjjc:

Which idiot is this. Omoale jatijati
Stop insulting sensible Yoruba elders.
Receive sense.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 08, 2019
B1ak3:
[s]I am not a Yoruba or Igbo person, but in my honest opinion, this man is talking nonsense. It is statements like this that are causing the issues as well as the increasing animosity towards the Igbos. One of the reasons for the Holocaust is that Hitler was able to make the Germans believe that the Jews were going to control everything in Germany. When you keep making such silly comments you only cause indigenes to start building up resistance and becoming hostile.[/s]

Be proud of who you are...afonja coward! Is this how you are going to fight Igbos? SMH

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by B1ak3: 6:01am On Mar 08, 2019
freedomforall30:

Be proud of who you are...afonja!

You do know that the word afonja isn't an insult right? If I was one I would be very proud to be and I would boldly wear it on my sleeves. They have a very rich culture and have quite positioned themselves as a very important unit not just in Nigeria but in West Africa. Unlike some that see everyone else as their enemy and have caused their own failures for decades.

8 Likes

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by aolawale025: 6:32am On Mar 08, 2019
Voice of reason here

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 6:52am On Mar 08, 2019
Optional09:
Yoruba people are the most useless cawards in the entire world I have ever seen. They kept selling their land to Hausa and Igbos to end up homeless. Yoruba people has been overanned. They are doing slave works in London living in studio appartment

Lol how many Yoruba poeple are sleeping on the street? Oyo state alone is bigger than all States in South East ? How many Yoruba are Homeless ? Just say you hate Yoruba people and stop talking sh!t lol

14 Likes

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 6:58am On Mar 08, 2019
freedomforall30:

Be proud of who you are...afonja coward! Is this how you are going to fight Igbos? SMH

"Afonja and Cowards" doesn't match at all, but "Igbo are cowards" that's very perfect ! Even Afonja was a General and a War Lord in Oyo ile, the perfect match is Igbo are Cowards

8 Likes

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by lastempero: 7:03am On Mar 08, 2019
wallex1983:
Sir, the best they can do is to sell Lagos. And that is why we don't want to give the C of O of our land.

Come and take the land back then.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 7:05am On Mar 08, 2019
immhotep:

Where is olawalesmarter1?
Oya come and complain about this. . .

Cc lzaa Sarrki pointzerom pythonamaka velocity25

That's his own Opinion
Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by lastempero: 7:07am On Mar 08, 2019
The good upper classYorubas are tolerant and understanding, it is just the poverty stricken agberos that doest understand the make up of a cosmopolitan city are the ones ranting and soon hand will touch them,make them ask their opc member howfar.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 7:07am On Mar 08, 2019
lastempero:

Come and take the land back then.

How many Lands do you have in Lagos ? What properties do you have in Lagos? Even the people that own properties all over Nigeria doesn't speak but you guys that doesn't have sh!t is beating chest around

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mark Obi Resigns As Governor Ayade’s Special Adviser On SDGs / Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ / Seyi Makinde Leads Ekiti PDP Governorship Election Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.