Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. (29354 Views)

Ossai Ovie Success To Davido: Give Your Donations To Charity / Efe: I Have N75k Left Out Of The N25M I Won On BBNaija / 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by maisauki: 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
delugajackson:
The only crime the baby committed was being born a Nigerian. A country where the citizens have no access to proper health care. A country where the quality of life is low. A country where everything is deliberately designed to kill you. A country where nothing works. Being a Nigerian is a crime against humanity.

There will come a time when children would decide to sue their parents for bringing them into a world of pain and suffering, when what they truly deserve is a functional society.
dat non d les, w r api 2 b 9jas livin in 9ja, mr man
Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by Zombicmodz: 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
LONGPREEK:
you see road. Those fuckers delayed till the boy died.

This assumption you guys are making is simply heartless.
The child's treatment cost only 25 million. There was still enough Money for balling after treatment.

Why will they kill the kid for an extra 25 million ?

Look at nwankwo kanu today. That boy could have become anything in future.
Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mustay:

Okay. So I am assuming they had hundreds of transactions ranging from #1, 000 to millions. Do you recommend they write the bank to reverse all transactions in their account from period A to B, the period where they started asking for donations I am asking for your recommendation because

1. How long do you have to reverse online payments and deposits?

2. Will you agree that their statement of account will be like a textbook due to the amount of inflow? Will they start screening each transfer or use the reference text, if any to return the funds?

Thanks for the enlightenment.

Yes, it is possible for it to be done but not practical and depending on the means of payment some donors will not receive their funds.

It took my bank 2 months to clear a dispute on my financial statement of accounts because of some mistakes after several correspondence with the head office. Though the statements of accounts was printed by the bank but was filled with mistakes. The issue is beyond writing a simple script and those that works in financial institutions know that. Executing a project goes beyond a simple design and field workers also know that some designs cannot be implemented in the field.

For every donor to receive their funds is impossible and so it's also easy for some donors to receive theirs.

I am only looking at the practicality and not interested in any other subject on the issue.

1 Like

Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by TheAlchemist: 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by simplyhonest(m): 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
millionboi2:
can I see d pack and how u want take send m
the pictures are on my timeline... you can send me a whatsapp chat or call... let's take it from there sir

1 Like

Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by Softness147: 5:46am On Jan 14, 2020
incogni2o:

Who will answer this Prayer?
God or who?
Cos I actually have God on my Side
wink
U have God but u talk like someone sharing same bed with lucifer
Re: Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. by incogni2o: 10:23am On Jan 14, 2020
Softness147:

U have God but u talk like someone sharing same bed with lucifer

There are times you have to put reason above emotion.

The fact that they lost the child means that they should spend the money on what it was initially not intended for?

You obviously just talked out of emotion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dike, Susan Peters, Funke Akindele, Ijebuu, Others Celebrate Their Fathers / Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday / Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.